General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Cattman Performance end-of-year sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2000, 10:15 PM
Maxima.org Sponsor

Maxima.org Holiday/end-of-year Sale

Just in time as you agonize over what to do with those pesky cash gifts and company bonuses!

Very simple. Everything currently in the Cattman Performance inventory (including anything that arrives next week) is available for 10% off through the end of 2000. Does not apply to special orders, backorders or shipping expenses. For example, that's >$40 off a Y-pipe or a set of motor mounts, >$20 from a CAI, etc.

This would include stainless y-pipes for everything except the 92-94 SEs (I'm prototyping a new "raised front downpipe" design that will work better with the VE30DE engine), a few complete sets of Koni struts, a set of HD engine mounts for a 96+ (automatic tranny) and a whole lot more for 89-01 Maximas. [Sorry to say I'm out of 95-99 CAIs right now, (I've got the 89-94 and 00-01 CAIs) but hope to get some in before the end of next week.]

The order line is open from 8:00am until Noon (Mountain Standard Time) tomorrow, and will be open 8-5 next Tuesday through Friday (might close at noon next Friday too). Remember, YOU MUST ASK FOR THE DISCOUNT, or else how will I make it a perk for maxima.org buyers? Write me at bcatts@earthlink.com if you need a product/price list (MSWord format) sent by attachment.

Best wishes for the Holidays to everyone, with a special thanks to the customers that made 2000 such a successful year for Cattman Performance. 2001 will be even better!

Brian C. Catts
Cattman Performance

Old 12-21-2000, 10:50 PM

How mutch for the addco rear sway bar?
Old 12-22-2000, 07:29 AM
Maxima.org Sponsor

sale price on ADDCO sway bar

Price on the ADDCO bar would be reduced from $145 to $130. These are in my inventory, ready to ship today. I don't just wait for ADDCO to dropship them the next time they have them in stock, as some discounters do.

Thanks for your interest.

Brian

Old 12-22-2000, 07:34 AM

whoa

been a long time since youve posted brian. Whats new? Any cool projects that we should know about ?
Old 12-22-2000, 07:44 AM
Maxima.org Sponsor

new projects...

Oh man, are there new projects -- about half a dozen right now, 2001 is going to be hot. I'm pretty excited, but I'm really keeping a lid on it until I have a better sense of production schedules. No promises, but a peek...

New coilover design
New externally adjustable strut set (yes, its just what it sounds like)
Revised CA/NLEV Y-pipe design
New Cattman FSTBs
New Cattman CAIs (these will be beautiful)
and a couple of other things...

Oh yes, and the Quaife differential. THIS WILL HAPPEN! Start saving your lunch money.

Brian C. Catts
Cattman Performance

Old 12-22-2000, 07:47 AM

Cool!!!!! n/t

n/t
Old 12-22-2000, 07:50 AM

Sweet ! im glad i asked. =)

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO, that is great news for everyone.

Old 12-22-2000, 08:15 AM
Maxima.org Sponsor

gen1 coilovers...

Yes, the racing coilovers are still available, I just haven't been pushing them since the new ones were in design.

but I have sold a couple lately at $1300 and would be glad to sell more. These aren't a part of the year-end sale as I have none in stock, but I will honor this price for orders until the new ones are available. They're quite easy to make up, though and I can typically have a set ready to ship about 5 business days after the order.

Simply know that this is a great racing suspension -- just unbelievable fun -- but that they are not as refined as a lot of Maxima owners would like them to be in terms of creaks, pops, and pinging springs. That's the point of the new design, but it takes nothing away from the functionality of the original coilovers.

But, its worth noting that there will be an upgrade kit for all earlier versions to bring them up to the new specs and the $200 discount will go aways toward purchasing that.

Thanks for your interest,

Brian C. Catts
Cattman Performance

Old 12-22-2000, 08:25 AM
Maxima.org Sponsor

They will be more refined, but with no loss of performance whatsoever!!! Not sure how this rumor got started, I've gotten a few similar questions.

The new ones will handle every bit as well, I've not backed off of any of the performance aspects. Same struts and 400lb springs are standard. Plus, the new design will add caster adjustment.

Brian C. Catts
Cattman Performance
Old 12-22-2000, 08:33 AM
Maxima.org Sponsor

I'm on the side now and won't be online until the end of the day. Please refer any questions to:

cattman@azstarnet.com

Remember my order line closes at 12:00MST today, open first thing next Tuesday morning.

Thanks,

Brian C. Catts
Cattman Performance

Old 12-22-2000, 12:09 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

New CAI? Wow, I was going to get a PR CAI soon. I guess I'll wait and see what's the new CAI will be like.
Old 12-22-2000, 12:37 PM
PRINCE NISMO

Re: new projects...

Originally posted by Cattman
Oh man, are there new projects -- about half a dozen right now, 2001 is going to be hot. I'm pretty excited, but I'm really keeping a lid on it until I have a better sense of production schedules. No promises, but a peek...

New coilover design
New externally adjustable strut set (yes, its just what it sounds like)
Revised CA/NLEV Y-pipe design
New Cattman FSTBs
New Cattman CAIs (these will be beautiful)
and a couple of other things...

Oh yes, and the Quaife differential. THIS WILL HAPPEN! Start saving your lunch money.

Brian C. Catts
Cattman Performance

Are we looking at more horsepower with this "Revised CA/NLEV" Y-pipe?