General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

How many of you guys smoke in your maxima?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2002, 06:45 AM
I need a truck

How many of you guys smoke in your maxima?

I smoke every now and then but not anymore cause someone put a cigarette burn on my ceiling in the back ... i wasn't to happy about that, so there will be no more smoking in my car ... plus i have cloth seats so it starts to stink
Old 10-13-2002, 06:59 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeells yeah........

.....no cigarettes though....
Old 10-13-2002, 07:07 AM

Originally posted by NixMaxGXE

sorry, no smoking in my car.
Old 10-13-2002, 07:17 AM

Originally posted by 97GLES
sorry, no smoking in my car.
or near me for that matter..
Old 10-13-2002, 07:17 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

I used to smoke in my car. I don't anymore. In fact, I don't smoke anymore. What I did find out though, girls are messy smokers. I rarely let an ash drop inside the car. Girls very rarely got an ash outside the car. But, my car smells good now. You can't even tell it was smoked in.
Old 10-13-2002, 07:30 AM

i smoke and i tried very hard not to smoke in my car
Old 10-13-2002, 07:30 AM

Re: How many of you guys smoke in your maxima?

Originally posted by Conrad283
I smoke every now and then but not anymore cause someone put a cigarette burn on my ceiling in the back ... i wasn't to happy about that, so there will be no more smoking in my car ... plus i have cloth seats so it starts to stink
No smokin in my baby either. I also have cloth interior although I'm looking into an aftermarket leather upgrade. I must admit that every now and then one of my homeys lights up some sticky icky as cigaweed back there!
Old 10-13-2002, 07:49 AM
I need a truck

Originally posted by JBWhitley
Girls very rarely got an ash outside the car. But, my car smells good now.
so are drunk people ... this kid was drunk and he was smoking a stoge in my car (not my nax, thank god) and he dropped his stoge TWICE!
Old 10-13-2002, 08:08 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

What I did find out though, girls are messy smokers. I rarely let an ash drop inside the car. Girls very rarely got an ash outside the car.
yeah I was hangin out with some of my freinds and they were with some girls, probably drunk (nothing annoys me more then annoying drunk girls) and one goes and sits in my car (drivers seat also) and starts to smoke, and she ashes the cigarett on the side of the car and half goes outsite and half inside, I told my freind to get that ***** out of my car,

but anyway that was one of the only times someone smoked in my car. I dont even like people eating in my car, there too damn messy and dont respect my stuff.
Old 10-13-2002, 09:27 AM

yu should all be ashamed for smoking in yur cars
Old 10-13-2002, 09:56 AM

Originally posted by N34JZ
I dont even like people eating in my car, there too damn messy and dont respect my stuff.
I am the only one allowed to eat in my car. Only b/c I can drive and don't make a mess. Plus, anyone who has a drink, it has to be a sippy cup.
Old 10-13-2002, 10:25 AM

I don't allow people to even touch my car..

seriously though, I think smokings just retarded. You guys who smoke should stop wasting your cash on it. Why not use it towards your car? i.e. performance mods or some new interior pieces

You would look a lot cooler with a faster car than smoking a cigarette.

Sorry I had to say this..but all those anti-tobacco ads got to me.
Old 10-13-2002, 10:31 AM

I am the only one allowed to eat in my car. Only b/c I can drive and don't make a mess. Plus, anyone who has a drink, it has to be a sippy cup.
ROFL! Sippy cups own!!!

I smoke in my 2001 Max, but not in my 2002 Max. I noticed the other week (right before I got the 2002) that it smelled like an old ash tray inside, and I made a pact w/ myself to not smoke in the 2002.
Old 10-13-2002, 10:44 AM

no one is allowed to smoke in my car, personally i dont smoke but my parents and friends do, but i never let anyone smoke in it. as for eating the only people allowed to eat in my car is me and my girlfriend, because i love my car and she is one of very few that actually respects it because its my property
Old 10-13-2002, 11:10 AM

NO smoking in the car.... EVER!! I even head outside if I want to smoke at home, but that's not that often (IE: drunk).
Old 10-13-2002, 11:45 AM
Lightly modded

same here man
Old 10-13-2002, 11:57 AM

I did before but i quite 73 days ago! So no more smoking in the car Theres much less dust now, it's great.
Old 10-13-2002, 11:57 AM
Doctorate in Detailing

Yes, I do smoke in my Max...cigs only...I quit the druggin'and drinkin' years ago...hey I gotta have ONE vice!! But I'm REAL careful...cloth interior..and an open window so it cuts down on the smoke odor.
Old 10-13-2002, 12:01 PM
Custom User Title...

so not only are you killing yourselves and making your bodies gross, but you're doing it to your maxima too?

the a-hole that owned the car before me smoked apparently because there are burn marks on my seats. i love them.

(sorry to sound like all those commercials, but it's time to make smoking history)
Old 10-13-2002, 12:11 PM

Originally posted by gtr_rider

or near me for that matter..
Old 10-13-2002, 12:24 PM

I smoked in my car...3 times. Shortly after the last time I found a burn on my backseat (leather mind you ) so needless to say NOONE smokes in my car now, not even me. People just don't respect our babies NEARLY as much as they should.
Old 10-13-2002, 01:02 PM

i smoke in my car

in fact i have different smoking rules on different days.

depends on how i feel.....and i dont care to elaborate...
Old 10-13-2002, 01:09 PM
Administrator

I don't smoke .. but people smoke in my car
Old 10-13-2002, 01:14 PM

Originally posted by SprintMax
I don't smoke .. but people smoke in my car
second-hand smoke
Old 10-13-2002, 01:19 PM
Administrator

Originally posted by GLE02NJ

second-hand smoke
i am really not **** about my car.. seriously.. if you can drive stick very good you can drive my car.. dents.. scratches.. **** like that.. doesn't bother me.. i am not **** about my car
Old 10-13-2002, 01:29 PM

The only smoke that I allow in my car comes from the front tires on some occasions. Gotta love the occasional burnout
Old 10-13-2002, 02:35 PM
Handsome

Thats what I'm talkin about

The smoking in my car now usually involves honda's that have a highschool kid with a backwards tennis visor driving it.
Old 10-13-2002, 03:02 PM

i used to smoke the cribbies in my max therefore i got a tiny roach burn on my seat.. i gave up pot for tuning my max.. i mean, a quake of kind equals to a RSB, an eight of kind equals a FSTB.. and so on....so, why let it go up in smoke, when it can go into your ride and make it original.

if i want to smoke a ciggie, i'm the only one that does it only when i am highly stressed out. other than that.. no one blows butts in my ride.
Old 10-13-2002, 03:29 PM

yo Bozo u mean a quarter of kb and an eighth of kb? never heard of quake?
Old 10-13-2002, 06:42 PM

what the anti-tobacco ads don't tell you is that it relieves stress and makes you concentrate more. Moderation is the keyword for everything. If you smoke a pack a day, then that's just destroying your lungs.
Old 10-13-2002, 07:05 PM
I miss the .org!

I smoked in my old cars, but I'll never allow in the Max! I want to keep the new car smell as long as possible. Sh*t I won't even let people smoke near my car if the door or window is open!
Old 10-13-2002, 09:56 PM
Moderator who thinks he is better than us with his I30

Originally posted by Bluesbrekr
Yes, I do smoke in my Max...cigs only...I quit the druggin'and drinkin' years ago...hey I gotta have ONE vice!! But I'm REAL careful...cloth interior..and an open window so it cuts down on the smoke odor.
Sounds like me.
I smoke more now then when I used to party. I smoke in my infiniti everyday. It's all about how you go about it. I have had many non-smokers ride with me and by the smell they think I never smoke in it.
I'm up to a pack or pack and a half a day. I need to stop!
Old 10-13-2002, 10:26 PM
Maxima91

Originally posted by korupter
what the anti-tobacco ads don't tell you is that it relieves stress and makes you concentrate more. Moderation is the keyword for everything. If you smoke a pack a day, then that's just destroying your lungs.
it doesnt really matter.. even if you dont smoke that much, it will still affect you in the long run, so enjoy it now, when your older, you'll be hacking up your lungs and die a horrible death, sorry but i absolutely hate fuking smokers and i wish they will sufer like i have seen many family members.. nothing more nasty than having to breathe in another person smoke..

Old 10-13-2002, 10:49 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

i'm too nice
people are too freakin clumsy...
my old cars had perfect interiors until people couldn't handle themselves with a cigarette and put burns in my ceiling, pillars, seats, door panels etc..

but i still let people smoke
i should stop that
Old 10-13-2002, 10:53 PM

...having asthma and letting everyone know about it helps in keeping the max smoke free

..but of course an occasional reefer is not bad...
Old 10-13-2002, 11:06 PM

Originally posted by Maxima91

it doesnt really matter.. even if you dont smoke that much, it will still affect you in the long run, so enjoy it now, when your older, you'll be hacking up your lungs and die a horrible death, sorry but i absolutely hate fuking smokers and i wish they will sufer like i have seen many family members.. nothing more nasty than having to breathe in another person smoke..
you sound like those people who are anti-everything... eating nothing but healthy foods that taste like crap, and people who bring hand soap with them wherever they go. Are you by any chance anti-sex also?
Sorry, but i don't like people who exagerrate, especially on things like this.
I agree with breathing other people's smoke is nasty. I believe that's worst than smoking it yourself. Some people are courteous enough to blow the other way or hold the cigg behind or on the side of themselves when you pass by.
Old 10-13-2002, 11:34 PM

Originally posted by korupter

you sound like those people who are anti-everything... eating nothing but healthy foods that taste like crap, and people who bring hand soap with them wherever they go. Are you by any chance anti-sex also?
Sorry, but i don't like people who exagerrate, especially on things like this.
I agree with breathing other people's smoke is nasty. I believe that's worst than smoking it yourself. Some people are courteous enough to blow the other way or hold the cigg behind or on the side of themselves when you pass by.
yea...i wouldn't wish death to anyone except one particular guy (comments reserved) but smoking is nasty and grose. smokers look like fish in water when they puff. lol.
Old 10-13-2002, 11:40 PM

I don't smoke and will never smoke. Disgusting!

Anyway, I definitely do not allow any smoking in my car. If someone want to smoke in my car, I won't allow it. If they still want to smoke, I will tell them to either take their own car, ride the bus, or walk!

I'm not the type of person that wash/clean their car often and keep it spotless, but smoking is one thing I just won't allow at all.
Old 10-14-2002, 07:36 AM
Moderator who thinks he is better than us with his I30

Originally posted by Maxima91

You HATE smokes? You wish they will suffer?
There is a lot of things people do that I don't like also. It does not make me hate them or wish ill on them.

Also, the idea that 2nd hand smoke causes cancer is not true. That was a theory that has since been proved false. The anti-smoking league played it up big time. Yet there has never been one case of cancer caused by second hand smoke.

Smokers should be thanked!! The amount of tax dollars generated by by smoking allows us good roads, schools, police & fire protection. If everyone stopped smoking our local governments would be in billions of dollars of debt. Everytime money is needed to balance a budget or avoid cuts in welfare programs they just raise the tax on cigarettes.
Go out and shake the hand of the first somker you see. They are paying the way for all the government supplied things we enjoy!!!
Old 10-14-2002, 07:45 AM
Zog

I only smoke when i drink, so it's not possible to smoke in my car, since i don't drive when drinking. But i will enjoy a dip on any trip >30 minutes. . .

It's a gross habit, but it doesn't hurt anyone else.

Quick Reply: How many of you guys smoke in your maxima?