General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

had to sizzle an Outback

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2000, 12:59 PM
Johnny

Sometimes I don't know what it is about these agressive drivers, you know the ones that come up behind you as close as they can, and then change lanes. The only word I can think of is presumptuous. So since this fat old guy in a new Subaru couldn't cut me off, he winds up next to a Mustang SVT at the next light and tries it with him. I stick with the Mustang so at a yield further down the road the Subaru just forces his way in, in front of the Mustang.

There's a stereotype that young inexperienced drivers behave like this and cause accidents. Well, the fat middle-aged dude who ain't cuttin' it and ain't gettin' any ought to pay higher insurance rates. :-)

Old 09-11-2000, 01:30 PM

dunno

but i pull up real close behind ppl when i change lanes just cuz i dont' wann cut off who ever is on the other lane. i truse my reflexes but i dont' really know about the person that wanna come in real hard from the rear..