General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Now someone Did FU!K ME from the ORG. ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2003, 02:06 PM
Blazin......

Now someone Did FU!K ME from the ORG. ?

Well this is great. The ***** with the ScreenName :"Gates" Officially has screwed me. Paypal sent me a notice about the case and they have concluded he was at fault but his account had no funds so now Im completely SC-REWED outta my $. AND I PAID WITH PAYPAL ??
How can they Just screw me after they posted the money to my accoutn already. Now they cancelled the transaction and Leave me with Nothing at all..............................

Here the a$$hole's ADDRESS FOR IF UR IN CALIFORNIA>

Kevin Kiwata
69 Beachmont Drive
San Francisco, CA

This Kat can suck my a$$ im gettin a lawsuit.. What type of forms do i need from a CourtHouse or a State to file what type of criminal lawsuit? Thanks mwest.
Old 10-27-2003, 02:20 PM
Chick specializing in rounding up 100+ Maximas

Originally Posted by bobjohnson

Kevin Kiwata
69 Beachmont Drive
San Francisco, CA

This Kat can suck my a$$ im gettin a lawsuit.. What type of forms do i need from a CourtHouse or a State to file what type of criminal lawsuit? Thanks mwest.
This guy purchased Cefiro one piece headlights from me over the summer. No problems with the transaction. Actually, he waited another 6 weeks for the headlights because I was short a few sets. But lately, I've been reading that people have been screwed by the same guy.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to doing business over the Internet (ie Cranman).

You can file in small claims court, however, you'll have to go to the local municiple court of this person's residence.

Good luck.
Ange
Old 10-27-2003, 02:28 PM
Blazin......

Originally Posted by 97MaxGurl
You can file in small claims court, however, you'll have to go to the local municiple court of this person's residence.

Good luck.
Ange
Cant i just call them and have em mail me the forms to process this case u think>? Any ideas
Old 10-27-2003, 02:39 PM
Chick specializing in rounding up 100+ Maximas

Cant i just call them and have em mail me the forms to process this case u think>? Any ideas
I don't think the court allows anything to file paperwork (esp. lawsuit) without your presence.

AnGe
Old 10-27-2003, 02:52 PM
www.autotalk.com

Well this is great. The ***** with the ScreenName :"Gates" Officially has screwed me. Paypal sent me a notice about the case and they have concluded he was at fault but his account had no funds so now Im completely SC-REWED outta my $. AND I PAID WITH PAYPAL ??
How can they Just screw me after they posted the money to my accoutn already. Now they cancelled the transaction and Leave me with Nothing at all..............................

Kevin Kiwata
69 Beachmont Drive
San Francisco, CA

Same here. Its all good though may be that money was not meant to be for me ;-) Goodluck on urs though
Old 10-27-2003, 03:22 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

if u paid with credit card just dont pay unless it was done with an atm card. if it is a credit card then just claim as a fraud i think it should be ok
Old 10-27-2003, 04:02 PM
Blazin......

IT WAS A PAYPAL TRANSACTION> IT SAys in the FIRST TOPIC LINE>
PAYPAL IS THE PROBLEM <

WHAT type of Lawsuit Guys??
Old 10-27-2003, 04:04 PM
MaximaGirl

What happened to you really sucks. Someone in Washington state cheated by little brother (17 yoa, guess he's not that little) out of $200.00. Its not a lot of money, but its a hell of a lot to a 17 year old kid who works at the GAP making $6.20 an hour and who is also paying for college. My brother did the paypal thing (first I had ever heard of it) and the guy never sent him what he ordered.

Answer to your question...If its worth it to you, as you may be fueled by the principle of it, you can hire a local attorney in CA to file the papers for you in small claims court and to represent you in court proceedings. You'll probably never have to step foot in CA. My guess is the guy who ripped you off won't respond to your summons which your attorney will then get a default judgment against him. What good will that do?...those are questions for the attorney as it varies from State to State.

Good Luck. Is there a way to ruin this guy's reputation so that he doesn't get the opportunity to rip people off again?

Old 10-27-2003, 04:29 PM

i thought because PayPal is run out of Switzerland, u can't do anything if u get jacked for your money.. i think i heard some kinda scam running thru ebay and people are getting away with it b/c of that. think it was on 20/20?
Old 10-27-2003, 04:38 PM

Kevin Kiwata
69 Beachmont Drive
San Francisco, CA

small claims

2nd link

Good luck man. Do you live in Cali, or just the perp? You will need to sue him where he lives. In the link I posted, it does not say what happens if the dude loses and still wont pay. From my experience if you don't know where the guy works, a small claim plaintiff is out of luck (if he refuses to pay even after a judgement is entered). Actually, the 2nd link does mention it may be impossible to collect. You find out where he works, that's another story. People often don't like the idea of sheriffs going to their work place and garnishing wages.

Stay calm, and stay the course as much as you can in principle. If our sc***** up legal system starts to get to you, just drop it. Don't let a thief bring you down, we are all bound to run into them now and again. Good luck.
Old 10-27-2003, 04:44 PM
Sports Button FTW

i'm still trying to get money for a head unit i sold to someone on here since like july. Luckily they in PA and if he starts acting funny, i'll roll up there with my boys and get my money or cause enough damage to make me owe him money. Unless i really know someone i try not to deal with anyone too far away.

THIS IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I TRY TO BUY THINGS LOCALLY (Pearl96max ). He's right there so if there is any problem he's easy to reach and can always solve the problem faster than someone 400 miles away.

bobjohnson i hope things work out, that friggin sucks man, how much u lose?
Old 10-27-2003, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Frank Fontaine
small claims

2nd link

Good luck man. Do you live in Cali, or just the perp? You will need to sue him where he lives. In the link I posted, it does not say what happens if the dude loses and still wont pay. From my experience if you don't know where the guy works, a small claim plaintiff is out of luck (if he refuses to pay even after a judgement is entered). Actually, the 2nd link does mention it may be impossible to collect. You find out where he works, that's another story. People often don't like the idea of sheriffs going to their work place and garnishing wages.

Stay calm, and stay the course as much as you can in principle. If our sc***** up legal system starts to get to you, just drop it. Don't let a thief bring you down, we are all bound to run into them now and again. Good luck.
A few more links for you

san fran small claims

all counties in cali

forms you need
Old 10-27-2003, 05:05 PM
Says.."No mo Maximas for me!"

Internet Fraud Complaint Center (long)

Try filing a claim through here. I got shafted over eBay for a GPS unit. I filed a claim through the IFCC and I received correspondance from the WV Attorney General's office. They sent me another complaint form, but then they asked me to send copies of all correspondance with the perp which I did including confirmation of payment receipt by the perp. Two days after sending the paperwork, I received a call from the State Police who asked me more questions. Two days after that, they called again telling me that this guy is a known offender and is on federal probation for drugs. They've tried to catch him at home, but he hasn't been home in several days according to his mother. Damn crackhead. I received another letter this weekend from an attorney in the AG's office notifying me that she was assigned to my case and I can call anytime with questions.

I haven't seen my money yet ($980), but I can see that things are moving. It's been about a month now. Needless to say, this site works. In the meantime, I bought another unit and it's installed, but I want my money back. I'm sure the crackhead is going to make a mistake and get caught.

Good luck. I've done all the research, so if you have any questions, PM me.

Andrew
Old 10-27-2003, 08:13 PM
Blazin......

Originally Posted by Frank Fontaine

Thanks alot frank those links are exactly what im looking for.
I just filed 1 with FICC so well see how this goes.

Thanks everyone for givin some sorta info on my sh!ty loss.
Old 10-27-2003, 08:19 PM
OT n00bs FTMFCSL

PayPal + using a credit car thru PayPal is the only really safe way to do internet transactions...
Old 10-27-2003, 08:19 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Thanks alot frank those links are exactly what im looking for.
I just filed 1 with FICC so well see how this goes.

Thanks everyone for givin some sorta info on my sh!ty loss.
Yeah, that seems like the best route. If you asked nicely, someone local might roll by that address, but I have no idea what that would accomplish. I was actually only a block away from that address earlier today, but I don't actually live anywhere near there.

Good luck.
Old 10-27-2003, 08:37 PM
DoGGy

SXN lives close to him, maybe he can help

Old 10-28-2003, 06:45 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Originally Posted by Quicksilver
PayPal + using a credit car thru PayPal is the only really safe way to do internet transactions...
read www.paypalsucks.com

just be careful...paypal is not there to help u as much as u would think.
Old 10-29-2003, 01:43 PM
Mod her. Ate her.

bobjohnson-

Did you read this thread:
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=170726
Old 10-29-2003, 01:51 PM
Kevlo for President

this site might help http://paypalsucks.com/

BTW i use paypal
Old 10-29-2003, 03:06 PM
vicodin ... gift of life

how much $$ did he screw you out of?