General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

WarpSpeed Performance Problem?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2004, 09:37 AM

WarpSpeed Performance Problem?

Anyone waiting on anything from WarpSpeed, I ordered a y pipe and b pipe a month ago, via telephone and they said the pipes would be shipped a few days later, well its been a month now and whenever I call they just say the items are going to ship "today" ( whatever day it is when i call) but they wont provide me with a tracking # or return my emails. Anyone else had/have, a similar problem?
Old 03-29-2004, 09:44 AM
wat

I waited close to a month for my ypipe too, they sent out the wrong one at first, said fedex would pick it up the next day... One week later fedex picks up the old one a a couple more weeks down the road (after being promised it would be sent the following week), I finally recieved it. So yes, similar problem. I never got a tracking # either the whole time. No e-mail either, even when they said theyd e-mail me when it would be sent out.
Old 03-29-2004, 11:01 AM
My other car is a Hybrid

They are not known for their quick response (if at all) but their products are good. I have emailed them several times with no reply regarding ordering one of their products... I guess they don't care for that sale.
Old 03-30-2004, 06:37 AM
ejj
Donating Maxima.org Member

I've been emailing back and forth with Dallas at WSP quite a bit, and he usually responds withing a day, but that could be because I spent close to $900 with them.

However, despite the rather quick response, they've screwed up quite a bit of my order(s). I'm not thrilled with their service at all.
Old 03-31-2004, 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by ejj
I've been emailing back and forth with Dallas at WSP quite a bit, and he usually responds withing a day, but that could be because I spent close to $900 with them.

However, despite the rather quick response, they've screwed up quite a bit of my order(s). I'm not thrilled with their service at all.
I called last night and got the same women I always get she told me to call back today to talk to Dallas. Hopefully I'll get some anwesers
Old 03-31-2004, 07:04 AM

It took us a little while to get our order, but it was definitely worth it.

Just be patient, which is hard for young, broke car modders to do, but their items are affordable and well worth the wait !
Old 03-31-2004, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by Nismo_K
It took us a little while to get our order, but it was definitely worth it.

Just be patient, which is hard for young, broke car modders to do, but their items are affordable and well worth the wait !
speak for yourself about the broke part, and no I wont be patient because they just keep lying to me
Old 04-02-2004, 03:27 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Similar problems here been about 3 weeks now and everytime I call in they "might be working on yours ill call you back with what Dallas is doing" at least the last time she called me back to say it shipped yesterday. I somehow doubt it did ship though since my CC hasnt been charged yet. I believe they have or are moving to a new shop but I am not the happiest right now due to my exhaust having a nice break at a weld so it is loud and annoying. I feel like a ricer right now but have no way to patch it given its location so ill just live with a crazy loud exhaust.

I do have plenty of patience especially with how affordable things are but I dont like feeling like I am being lied to. I woudl rather hear "we dont have a lot of time right now but we will be working on it" rather then being semi bs'd. Lets just hope my catback comes in before long roadtrip otherwise this droning will drive me nuts.