General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Some people think they are so funny

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2001, 07:10 AM
is invisible

Re: Honkies ...

Originally posted by ohboiya

i KNEW s/o w/ say s/t

yeah .. although I'm korean .. I was raised in a neighbourhood full of "honkies" ... thus I was what 1 w/ call a twinkie or banana (yellow on the o/s but white on the i/s) ... even now about 90% of my friends r white ... i dunno where I picked it up .. MASH?

if you're offended ... don't b ... it's an inside thing
In that case, is it proper for a "honkie" to refer to you a "chinky"?
Old 04-23-2001, 07:14 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: r u a priest?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MaxHack
I used to get in a lot of fights in grade school, but never over racial slurs, or somebody calling me stupid. It was more over money, or respect (i.e- someone trying to humiliate me in front of their friends to make them look 'cool', or in front of a chick). Or if one of my boys gets in a fight, and I jump in. [/QUOTE

u don't consider racial slurs as disrespect? me getting an apology wasn't a demand 4 respect?

u r not consistent

As far as your dad being in special forces in Korea...That sh*t doesn't cut in the "State's" my friend. Where I grew up, if your dad pulled some crazy stunt like that, blocking a car full of guys in, he would be breathing out of some new air-holes. Nobody is going to out run a bullet, no matter how much training they've had. And that would have all happened before he even had a chance to get out of the car. There are a lot of sick f*ck's in the world, just waiting for someone to give them a reason. Next time you decide to play 'Captain Planet' make sure you're strapped, and ready to fire. Welcome to America!
f&cking Captain America
Old 04-23-2001, 08:02 AM

Re: it could b called road-rage ... but ..

Originally posted by ohboiya
I was driving with my dad in our old 1990 Accord ... i look @ the car next 2 me (girl driver ... guy front passenger ... 2 guys in the back) .. the guys in the back were making racial gestures by slanting their eyes (I'm korean) ... I laughed & ignored them ... I look again just b4 lite turns green ... they do it again & r laughing ... I get f&cking ****ed .... my dad didn't c it ... but I f&cking gun it ... pull my car in @ a 45 degree angle so she can't go ... I get out .... she backs up & drives away!!!

my dad's wundering what the Heck is going on ... I tell him ... & I gun down after those guys .. they're stopped @ the next lite ... & the spot 2 their left is empty ... I gun in & edge my car in front of them @ the lite ... get out ... my dad gets out ... the front passenger guy gets out and start screaming @ me 4 trying 2 run his g/f off the road ...

You've got to chill out, dude. I'd have been ****ed too if you
I ask what the hell is wrong with the guys in the back .... he ignores my ? & asks the same question again ... I explain what happened .. he says he doesn't know & doesn't care ... meanwhile ... my dad goes 2 their car & stops in front of it so they don't drive off .... a crowd is gather ... oh ... btw ... I'm very calm all the while .. I know that ranting & raving won't help me out right now ... (the guy was about 50 pounds heavier than me) ... I tell him ... I want an apology from u 4 the behaviour of your passengers ... & I want 1 from them .... he says no ...

fine I say ... I call 911 (the popos r s/t's on your side) & tell them about the situation .. she says .. "just drive off 4 your own safety" ... I say no .. I want s/o here b/c they've committed a racial crime ... the guy starts 2 panic now ... he says, "listen ... we don't need 2 do this ... " ... I tell the 911 attendent 2 hold on .. I think I'm getting an apology

they eventually do ... moral of the story?

1. don't ever get out of your car ... I coulda been shot ..
2. diplomacy is key ... know that you're smarter than the other guy ...
3. your best man is your dad! =)

You've got to chill out, dude. I'd have been ****ed too if you cut off my g/f just because some *******es in my car were giving you the thumbs down and goofing on you cuz you're Asian. The driver and b/f might not have even known what the idiots were doing, and even if they did they cannot control them and it doesn't mean they condone it. If the idiots were in my car, I would have helped you kick their butts, like they deserved. Only a loser would do something like they did, so leave it at that. Too many psychos around to confront someone for something so minor. If you do not learn to control yourself, you're going to get in trouble someday.

Old 04-23-2001, 08:22 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: it could b called road-rage ... but ..

Originally posted by greggmax
i know .. i know ...
Old 04-23-2001, 08:38 AM

What other names do you guys have for us whities.
I know a million racial names and jokes, but know none about whites.
The worst I've heard is cracker and honkie, both lame.
Let me hear some. Just curious.
Old 04-23-2001, 08:47 AM

redneck, whitetrash, hick, gringo, whiteyankeemothaf'er
Old 04-23-2001, 10:14 AM

Those names are specific to certain types of white people. A hick is someone from rural areas, a redneck is similar, etc. Just like to me black people are not ni*&^s, only people that would shoot you for a dollar get that special nickname, regardless if they are white, yellow, or black. If I know I'm a decent person, I will laugh at someone who calls me a gringo, hick, etc. Of course I have not been subject to racism my whole life, so it isn't the same I guess.
Old 04-23-2001, 04:31 PM

haha so neways...
Old 04-23-2001, 04:32 PM

aight coolz, i wasent realy callin u dat, i was really testin u dude.. just wanted to see if u were actually like that. glad u not, but just remember, though u may think one way, not everyone thinks the same, what u may think is ok may be not to others, just watch what u say and remember that not everyone thinks the same as u. im not mad or anything, but just keep that in mind plz.
peace
Old 04-23-2001, 07:58 PM

Are we cool? Let's have our group hug, now, and get back to talking about cars! :-)