General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Houston races and peeps.... (long)

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2001, 10:19 PM

Got a few kills and got killed tonight, first i'll go with the kills, i was at a light and a civic pulls next to me and starts revving and doing miniburnouts at the red light, so i rev back and wait, i burn him on take off and end up first at the next light, then im surround by civic left right and behind (civic crew of houston?) and everyones revvin, including me. there was a red SI to my left and 2k on my right. light turns green and end up first at the next light again. next up on my right is a CRX and on my left is still that SI. light turns green and the CRX is off and away and i stay neck and neck with that SI, sounded like he sprayed. next light was the same setup with another blue SI in the far right lane. we take off and the CRX goes ahead again and i smoke the two SI's, dont think the guy sprayed this time. then we hit traffic and averyone kept on revving and doing mini burnouts. it was pretty kool in all, but too many civics. i then flipped a U heading back for SuperK cuz i passed it up playin with the civics and ended up with a modded neon right next to me. light turns green and i kill the neon and then i see a brand new carrea smoke both of us from the far right lane, didnt even know he was there. there werent any close races tonight, i either smoked or got smoked.

Hey Matt, where were you and your peeps? i went to SuperK around 10:30 and 11:00 and nobody was there except the mustang and vette people. where were you all, on the strip right in front of SuperK? Hey Francis, did you screw around with a white max on westheimer with your 300zx? i looked over and saw a red 300zx with a girl wearin a hat in shotgun and i saw an ICCH sticker. was it you?
Old 04-22-2001, 02:34 PM

yeah...that was my car.
we were just messing around with you.
i actually noticed your car because of the clear corners.
you'll have to stop by next time man!
maybe i'll bring out my maxima and we can race.

i didn't get much action last night.
killed a gst with an 18g on it on the beltway but that was it.
didn't get to spray much tonight....sucks.....