General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Good news

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 05:42 PM

Good news

Well for those of you who read my post in the 3rd gen forum that started out as parts help and somehow turned into me ranting about one hell of a pickle I was in at the time. Well I'm glad to say a break has finally come to me in my life. Mom's doing good taking her to the doctor tommorow for some surgery removing cancers and repair'n some stuff in her colon.

The max is on it's way to Z-Tech in longwood(courtasy of AAA).I talked to the shop owner earlier he sounds like a cool guy. He's gonna work with me on the repairs. Car has insurance on it and we're going to register it saturday. Mom's W2's came in on saturday right as we were asking god for financial help(earlier that SAME day). So she filed them and bought some MUCH needed stuff today,paid some overdue bills,etc. With money to spare for other stuff. So I'm happy to see things are light'n up a bit. I'll keep you guys posted on how she is doing and what exactly the situation is on her cancer situation.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:11 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I hope your mom comes back to you better than ever. I know that has to be really tough for you. Good luck with everything. I wish you the best.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Blackbob
Well for those of you who read my post in the 3rd gen forum that started out as parts help and somehow turned into me ranting about one hell of a pickle I was in at the time. Well I'm glad to say a break has finally come to me in my life. Mom's doing good taking her to the doctor tommorow for some surgery removing cancers and repair'n some stuff in her colon.

The max is on it's way to Z-Tech in longwood(courtasy of AAA).I talked to the shop owner earlier he sounds like a cool guy. He's gonna work with me on the repairs. Car has insurance on it and we're going to register it saturday. Mom's W2's came in on saturday right as we were asking god for financial help(earlier that SAME day). So she filed them and bought some MUCH needed stuff today,paid some overdue bills,etc. With money to spare for other stuff. So I'm happy to see things are light'n up a bit. I'll keep you guys posted on how she is doing and what exactly the situation is on her cancer situation.
im gonna tell you this from my own personal experince...always say good bye to your mom like its the last time you will see her...becuase you never ever know what will happen.

my mother died, luckily i got to say good bye to her one last time...but my brother and sister did not and they still feel bad about it....

Tony
Old 01-17-2005, 06:44 PM

I try not to think of my mom die'n as bad as it sounds. I know no one lives forever but she says her time hasn't yet come,yet. I'm thankful for all of your blessin's and as long as god wills it. I will see for just a little longer,you know ? Hopefully thinks keep going smooth for a little bit and well...some more good with come. Thanks for everything guys.