General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

97 max VRS 99integra

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2001, 01:02 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

thats right i know its sad that i get pleasure out of beating such an enferior car but it was fun... i can say what the engine mods on the integ was but she had a real load muffler. i will say that it seamed faster than most integ's. any way me and my friend were drving into portland from wilsonville (which is south of portland) so we are heading up I-5 doing just ove the spead limit at 70mph no big deal... well me and my friend enjoy having good times in my cars so we usually find things to do like make faces at ppl drive down the road with our heads out the window you know the freshman stuff that ****es ppl of (still havnt figured out why but its funny to watch there reactions) so we are cruisin and we see this hot chick so we pull up along side of her and i blow her a kiss (lol it was classic) she rolls her eyes and speeds up a little.... im thinking stuck up right... so i catch upo only doing about 75 now and give her a *what was that look and shrug my shoulders* she flips me off and floors the little sucker... and she did floor it that little thing screamed.... so i naturally downshifted into forth third and cought up to her by this time she had slowed down to 75 again.. we both flip her off and nail it up to 100mph she tries to fallow and i cut her some slack and back off the gas at about 85... we both to the next exit ...(there was NO traffic) and she once again floored it... she was back about 10 car legths and i just laughed... i hit downshifted and anticpated it... she nave got past my bumper.. we smoke her goin 130 down the highway... took the next exit (off 205 and laughted as she went by... it was a good day...

dan (forgive any spelling errors i dont feel like corecting it besides im sure youll figure it out)
Old 06-08-2001, 01:23 PM
Kevlo for President

Originally posted by maximasrule
thats right i know its sad that i get pleasure out of beating such an enferior car but it was fun... i can say what the engine mods on the integ was but she had a real load muffler. i will say that it seamed faster than most integ's. any way me and my friend were drving into portland from wilsonville (which is south of portland) so we are heading up I-5 doing just ove the spead limit at 70mph no big deal... well me and my friend enjoy having good times in my cars so we usually find things to do like make faces at ppl drive down the road with our heads out the window you know the freshman stuff that ****es ppl of (still havnt figured out why but its funny to watch there reactions) so we are cruisin and we see this hot chick so we pull up along side of her and i blow her a kiss (lol it was classic) she rolls her eyes and speeds up a little.... im thinking stuck up right... so i catch upo only doing about 75 now and give her a *what was that look and shrug my shoulders* she flips me off and floors the little sucker... and she did floor it that little thing screamed.... so i naturally downshifted into forth third and cought up to her by this time she had slowed down to 75 again.. we both flip her off and nail it up to 100mph she tries to fallow and i cut her some slack and back off the gas at about 85... we both to the next exit ...(there was NO traffic) and she once again floored it... she was back about 10 car legths and i just laughed... i hit downshifted and anticpated it... she nave got past my bumper.. we smoke her goin 130 down the highway... took the next exit (off 205 and laughted as she went by... it was a good day...

dan (forgive any spelling errors i dont feel like corecting it besides im sure youll figure it out)

glad u won
Old 06-08-2001, 01:29 PM

guess what...

I just thugged out a 96 or so Audi A8 with my 3rd gen 89 max. On the highway already pushing like 60 or so... this guy tries to take the lane from me before the merge so i gunned on him and darted up.

We all know how GANGSTA audis are so i know he could have probably got up past me but he was probalby timid. Either way i got the upperhand cause he was already in gear and up to my door and i jetted on him...

SCORE ONE for the MAX