General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Anyone Ever Hate On You Maxima?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 10:42 AM
Nations 1st 6th Gen Turbo

Only from 2-5 Gen owners...
Old 03-01-2006, 05:29 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I once selft my sun roof open and someone trew a tomato in, and I once had a egg trown in the outside....both are a PITA to clean out.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:19 PM
SuPeRmOd

[QUOTE=CoolMax]
Originally Posted by ramberg

srAte e-pimpin'
Old 03-02-2006, 10:40 PM

chocolate

[IMG][/IMG]I found the guy who messed up your car, it's not chocolate, he just took a dump
Old 03-03-2006, 05:03 AM
brooklynK3Y

Only get joked on by my boy with his Sc400.. Calls it grocery getter, but when i left him a few cars back.. he started contemplating on a maxima. lol

Old 03-03-2006, 05:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by NismoMax80
Actually twice.

Someone backedup and spun their wheels to throw mud and stones on my car at home.

This Sunday night while Snowboarding, my friend got hurt, so he was waiting in my car. He heard someone say "Yo I should just let my door hit this car" So he lowered my window and said "What?" One of them apologized and cussed out his friend.
Wow how much damage did the stones cause? Thats nasty
Old 03-03-2006, 05:16 AM
tastey wheat

Originally Posted by KCMC582
exactly, they either did it because of who you are, or the more probable thing? they were just ******. a group of kids walkin by, and one says "i dont want this sh*tty hot chocolate anymore" and pours it on your car, and his idiot friends have a good laugh out of it.
yep. this is most likely what happened.. ive seen it happen to others cars by other people, walking to class one day when i was in school.. some clown will do something, and his goons will have a good laugh.. probably happens all the time

oh and Kanye West is the biggest moron on this planet
Old 03-03-2006, 12:55 PM

There are many different people out in the world. People that hate you for who you are, people taht hate that you have a better car then them, and ect. As maximagirl said "everyone has their ups and downs" Also to the thread starter, you are not the only one with the issue of having hot chocolate or anything else on the car. Just knew who it was. I mean comon I have birds that hate my car and take a nice dump on it after I get it washed!!! O-well
Old 03-03-2006, 01:26 PM

I took a **** on some girls hood once? does that count (she ****ed a buddy of mine over)
Old 03-03-2006, 01:32 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by i30krab
[IMG][/IMG]I found the guy who messed up your car, it's not chocolate, he just took a dump
Thats pretty sick lol!!! Yeah I just can't believe that there are people who would destroy your property rather than face you and tell you what their problem is. Oh well my car hasn't been hated on anymore except for yesterday when a HUGE flock of birds decided to fly over it. I was just getting out of my car and when they started flying over I got back in for protection and my car got hit a total of 20 times with bird shat!!! That was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. Its been raining on and off in socal so my car is now spotless due to the rain.
Old 03-06-2006, 06:28 PM

that sucks. i did not care too much if someone did it to my 98, but if someone does it to my future 2006 - i'd be mad!
Old 03-06-2006, 11:15 PM

My cars have been hated on as well. Losers with no life. On the Max I have had my hood scratched, hit and run on my rear fender, egged, drink poured, etc more of which I can't remember right now, and currently my Max is a sleeper!
Those people are retards. It is one thing not liking someone's car and thinking that in your head, but a whole different thing going out and actually doing something to the guy/girl's car. People need to learn more dicipline and morals, not to mention respect and common courtesy.
I would be super mad if someone did something to it when it is finished (hopefully), but even now if I catch the person vandalizing my car, it would not be their lucky day.
I have also been a victim of bird/flying shat, anyone feel like potty training those bastards?
Old 03-07-2006, 05:13 AM

The front left fender of my beloved maxima was keyed a couple of months ago....but I firmly believe that whoever did it will eventually get theirs........it's either that or go crazy from the anger and frustration of taking such good care of your car only to have haters f*ck with it.

Luckily whoever did it was either rushed or careless because I was able to buff a lot of it out.....not all of it though...
Old 03-07-2006, 09:31 AM

yeah, people hate on my 3rd gen awhile back. they keyed the living sh*t out of the hood.

those f*ckers better not touch my 6th gen...
Old 03-07-2006, 10:51 AM

about a month after i got my car i drove up to kentucky to meet my parents and when i woke up the next day i saw a huge keymark on the trunk, about 1' long. i was ready to kill someone, unfortunatly i have no idea who did this to this day. even though it has been three years if i were to find out who did this i would still take a baseball bat to their car in a heartbeat in broad daylight in a mall parking lot.
Old 03-07-2006, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Maxima Girl
Yes there are crazy people. They just don't know me or assume its not mine that's all. Unfortunately once people get to know me and (how religious) and all that good positive stuff that I am they feel stupid. I had a guy on my space apologize to me profusely because he read my profile and felt bad for judging me. Any whooooo like I said life has its ups and downs and even tragedy like 911 or Katrina doesn't keep people from being mean or turn their perspectives around. The best thing to do is instead of hating them back----- pray for their well being and hope that one day they'll clue in. Best to be the bigger person in all cases and never stoop to their level- makes you just as guilty..... (ha ha that's my speech - sorry got carried away )
dang, after reading your note i feel kind of bad. i shall go pray now...
Old 03-07-2006, 11:59 AM

I love seeing girls in tricked out cars, especially when they are hot and its a stickshift. some ppl are stupid
Old 03-07-2006, 12:47 PM

most of the hate i have recieved is from kids being morons..

No lie the one i remember best is when i went in to my school..(several years ago) and when i came out of class there was a full sheet cake sitting upsidedown on my windshields... what a pain in the a$$ that was... and no camaras or no whitnesses to find out who did it...... first off... WHO the F*would be walking around with a Full Sheet cake and then deside they didnt want it any more... and who the Hell would not see that happen... still bugs me to this day
Old 03-08-2006, 11:34 AM
SuPeRmOd

Originally Posted by 04BlackMaxx
Wow how much damage did the stones cause? Thats nasty
couldn't tell if it caused any more rock chips, but no matter how careful I was removing it, I got light scratches all over.
Old 03-09-2006, 12:33 PM

Yes there are crazy people. They just don't know me or assume its not mine that's all. Unfortunately once people get to know me and (how religious) and all that good positive stuff that I am they feel stupid. I had a guy on my space apologize to me profusely because he read my profile and felt bad for judging me. Any whooooo like I said life has its ups and downs and even tragedy like 911 or Katrina doesn't keep people from being mean or turn their perspectives around. The best thing to do is instead of hating them back----- pray for their well being and hope that one day they'll clue in. Best to be the bigger person in all cases and never stoop to their level- makes you just as guilty..... (ha ha that's my speech - sorry got carried away )

Taking the moral high road isnt always the most fun thing to do but it is the right thing to do. (....and prayer is ALL upside. )
Old 03-14-2006, 01:27 PM

they're just jealous
Old 03-15-2006, 08:59 AM

nobody messes wit my maxima...it sits in the garage on jack stands...
Old 03-15-2006, 09:01 AM

everyone's been nice to be so far...
Old 03-15-2006, 01:14 PM

There's haters in every crowd. You deal with it.
Old 03-16-2006, 11:12 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

i had haters at work,someone knifed my front bumper,next day keyed my trunk,a week later,, rear ended my passenger door. i will avenge my maxima.."i wanted to go postal"haha
Old 03-16-2006, 11:52 AM

Man, how could I forget? I was out of the country for a month and parked my car at a friends'. Someone who had a grudge against him used a screw to scratch my passenger front door, passenger fender, and write a big NO on the hood. Still angers me everytime I think about it.
Old 03-17-2006, 05:05 PM

i had this one guy **** on my car lol...
he pissed in the bottle, than he took it and put it all over my car,
i was so ****ing mad, but i calmed down and went and talked to my counselor, they called his parents, they gave me money to wash my car, and they like beat the **** out of their kid lol in front of so many students....
it was so funnyyy.....
Old 03-18-2006, 10:21 PM

That's so sad. I feel her pain. I get little use outta my maxima's too because I don't wanna risk them getting damaged or scratched. I have respect for ANY car whether its a POS or Ferrari it ALL cost money, insurance, time and it's someones asset some way. Some people are just no right in the head and don't think before doing things.
I definately agree with you..no matter what kinda car you have it takes effort, time, and money. Can I marry you now?
Old 03-18-2006, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Teufelhunden
dang that sucks, you should just have a stock beater to drive around. i usually find girls who hook up cars attractive. but most of them are just driving in their BF's car. you dont see too many girls who hook up thier own ride. well, try not to get so much into trouble over the maxima.
http://www.girliegirlracing.com yes, I know.
Old 03-18-2006, 10:31 PM
Always sunny in philly

Originally Posted by shift_2kmaxima
i had this one guy **** on my car lol...
he pissed in the bottle, than he took it and put it all over my car,
i was so ****ing mad, but i calmed down and went and talked to my counselor, they called his parents, they gave me money to wash my car, and they like beat the **** out of their kid lol in front of so many students....
it was so funnyyy.....

Old 03-19-2006, 09:35 AM

that sucks but it cant be worse than this one time when i went to school, came out and someone spray painted my car... and i was leaving to go on vacation an hour later..
Old 03-19-2006, 01:58 PM

Ouch. I think you guys need to move..
Not a max related story but about 7 years ago I was driving my 93 cobra and intentionally parked 1/2 down the wal-mart parking lot to avoid scratches. This old man with Rhode Island plates starts backing up right towards me. I honked a few times because I was backing in. He proceded to back up and intentionally nailed me. I jump out of my car to ask him what the ****. He just smiles and tells me that he's from out of state, it's not a public road and theres less than $100 damage so I can't do anything, lights up a ciger and goes to get back into his car. I slam his door shut and get in his face. At this time he gets on the phone and dials 911 and tells me to go ahead and hit him, he'll have my car faster than I can blink........
Old 03-19-2006, 02:48 PM
GrandPa

Originally Posted by 5thgenmaxima
Ouch. I think you guys need to move..
Not a max related story but about 7 years ago I was driving my 93 cobra and intentionally parked 1/2 down the wal-mart parking lot to avoid scratches. This old man with Rhode Island plates starts backing up right towards me. I honked a few times because I was backing in. He proceded to back up and intentionally nailed me. I jump out of my car to ask him what the ****. He just smiles and tells me that he's from out of state, it's not a public road and theres less than $100 damage so I can't do anything, lights up a ciger and goes to get back into his car. I slam his door shut and get in his face. At this time he gets on the phone and dials 911 and tells me to go ahead and hit him, he'll have my car faster than I can blink........
I would have taken the phone and threw it as far as I could and shoved the cigar in his face. He didn't even say he was sorry.
Old 03-20-2006, 07:32 AM

Had some littler ricer guy hatin on the road yesterday. talkin **** at every light, revin up his engine and stuff. Well, after about a couple lights I got fed up, and SMOKED him.. Hell i pulled like 3 cars on him in less than 5 secs... i could hear his little ricer sounding like a lawn mower tryin to catch up to me.. hhahaha freakin ricers.