General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

look what i found on ebay

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 02:58 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

double post oops sorry
Old 03-31-2006, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by D-Bo
So you would take any engine with lower miles?

Your floormats suck at life and so do you. Everyone here is tired of the crap that you post. Looks like you nutted up between these two posts and did a little half @ss research

no i dint suck at life an neither do my floor mats!!!

WTF are you talking about? Try reading the page moron the Altezzas were the first thing I took off when I bought the car. And I already sold them so don't bother asking fheg. And it really doesn't bother me that you don't like the Trenz billet (since I know you're an idiot) but what exactly about my car is rice?

quote" And it really doesn't bother me that you don't like the Trenz billet (since I know you're an idiot) but what exactly about my car is rice?"
so if you don't care why are u asking????????????/

Look around I know that I've posted before telling you to donate and search. Or do you seriously think you're the first person to ask the question? Or do think that everyone here is simply hanging out waiting to spring into action and answer whatever moronic question comes to mind? You are not doing research you are trying to get spoon fed. And you will continue to get flamed for it.

tell me why i shold donatewhen i feel as if i am not wanted here, also sorry if i am new to the whole nissan engine swap ****, i don't know where to start other than trying to do some research and get info from more knowledgeable people, but every time i try i get flamed by guys like you sorry i am not as knowledgeable
also thanks so much for your help
Old 03-31-2006, 03:04 PM
Project Ruby......

there is a ton of information on this site, to do a VQ35 swap or a DEK swap. Please look around, you don't even have to use the search function just go in the All motor forum for christ sake.

And if you don't feel like donating then use Google. Google will always be your friend whether its on Maxima.org or for the ****, Google will find it!!
Old 03-31-2006, 03:07 PM

i do want to donate i think this site is great, but some of the people are realy hostile!! and dieing to battle
Old 03-31-2006, 04:15 PM
Droppin logs

Originally Posted by ALSOUSAMAXIMA
no i dint suck at life and neither do my floor mats!!!

Originally Posted by ALSOUSAMAXIMA
so if you don't care why are u asking??????
I said I didn't care what you thought of the billet grill as I know lots of people on here don't go for it. You said my **** was rice and I have yet to see you offer anything that supports that so STFU.

Originally Posted by ALSOUSA99MAXIMA
tell me why i shold donatewhen i feel as if i am not wanted here, also sorry if i am new to the whole nissan engine swap ****, i don't know where to start other than trying to do some research and get info from more knowledgeable people, but every time i try i get flamed by guys like you sorry i am not as knowledgeable
also thanks so much for your help
You should donate so that you can search the org for info on any topic you like regardless of whether or not you feel wanted here . It will save you the embarrassment of getting flamed everytime you start a thread (ok maybe not all of them http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=464888) and it will give you good information on your question (which you're not getting with your n00b posts).

Lastly have you noticed a trend with threads you're in getting
Old 04-01-2006, 06:25 AM

i dont care!!!!

and

I said I didn't care what you thought of the billet grill as I know lots of people on here don't go for it. You said my **** was rice and I have yet to see you offer anything that supports that so STFU.

You should donate so that you can search the org for info on any topic you like regardless of whether or not you feel wanted here . It will save you the embarrassment of getting flamed everytime you start a thread (ok maybe not all of them http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=464888) and it will give you good information on your question (which you're not getting with your n00b posts).

Lastly have you noticed a trend with threads you're in getting
Old 04-01-2006, 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by ALSOUSA99MAXIMA
i guess so, but i was posting this to start a conversation not get flamed because of my floor mats
nothing wrong with nismo floormats..i'd rather have nismo floormats than "apc" or"apex'i" floormats.
Old 04-01-2006, 07:07 AM

Oh, btw..D-Bo, about Eva Longoria..she's ok, but I prefer Vida Guerra or the Myspace phenomenon Tila Nguyen
Old 04-01-2006, 09:50 AM
Boosted Panda

Originally Posted by Scriz92SE
Oh, btw..D-Bo, about Eva Longoria..she's ok, but I prefer Vida Guerra or the Myspace phenomenon Tila Nguyen

Tila Nguyen has been an Import model longer then shes been the Myspace *****.
Old 04-01-2006, 03:31 PM
Droppin logs

Yea Vida has a better body (I've got her a$$ as a background on my Pioneer too) but there's just something about Eva.

Myspace ***** #1,243,947 FTL

BTW Can anybody decipher that post above and explain to me what that guy is trying to say?