General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Attn: Sycefiro !!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2001, 11:02 PM

Hey.. you still selling the aluminum gauge clusters with the rings? I'm getting my indiglo's soon and would like to get them in at the same time. Think you'd be able to install them both for me for some $$? I have no clue and dont trust any locals shops. I live in south jersey. (i was parked next to you at the LSP meet too) so maybe we could work something out?? Gimme an email if you have any left.. thanks! -Nine
Old 06-14-2001, 06:17 AM

'bump

Old 06-14-2001, 08:43 AM
jason yeh

Re: 'bump

yes..i think he sitll has them in the back of his trunk....
keep calling his name.........

Old 06-14-2001, 08:55 AM
i SeE what you did therE

Originally posted by Nine7Max
Hey.. you still selling the aluminum gauge clusters with the rings? I'm getting my indiglo's soon and would like to get them in at the same time. Think you'd be able to install them both for me for some $$? I have no clue and dont trust any locals shops. I live in south jersey. (i was parked next to you at the LSP meet too) so maybe we could work something out?? Gimme an email if you have any left.. thanks! -Nine

if you don't get them installed this weekend let me know and i can help you... we can meet up at my parents house... they live in PA on the Jersey boarder...

it took my like two hours the first time i ripped out the dash.... now i can do it in like 15 minutes...

and we can install the indiglo's and hope your fuel gauge will work..hmmm mine doesn't really...
Old 06-14-2001, 09:20 AM
Chick specializing in rounding up 100+ Maximas

Originally posted by redmaxpa007
if you don't get them installed this weekend let me know and i can help you... we can meet up at my parents house... they live in PA on the Jersey boarder...

it took my like two hours the first time i ripped out the dash.... now i can do it in like 15 minutes...

and we can install the indiglo's and hope your fuel gauge will work..hmmm mine doesn't really...
Indiglos, alum gauges..fun stuff...hehehe. Be careful playing with the gauge cluster when applying the indiglos k?

Nine7Max- i'll track sy down fer ya. how soon u need it?
AnGe
Old 06-14-2001, 09:30 AM

no rush

As long as I have them in by mid summer i'm not going to complain. Yea redmax I remember you telling me at the meet that your fuel gauge was having problems.. When are the avalon indiglo's coming?
Old 06-14-2001, 09:33 AM
i SeE what you did therE

Re: no rush

As long as I have them in by mid summer i'm not going to complain. Yea redmax I remember you telling me at the meet that your fuel gauge was having problems.. When are the avalon indiglo's coming?

not sure anymore...

they were suppose to be out like 4 months ago... and they are still not out...
Old 06-14-2001, 09:35 AM

Re: no rush

Got a set ready for you...
Like redmax said.. he can help you with the Indiglo gauges..
I am in Somerset NJ 08873..
Let me know if you wanna come pick them up?

SY~

PS. Coming to the Rutgers Altima Meet this Sunday?

nismo@hacksrus.com
Old 06-14-2001, 09:42 AM
Chick specializing in rounding up 100+ Maximas

Re: indiglos

Yea redmax I remember you telling me at the meet that your fuel gauge was having problems...
My indiglos (from Initial K) install went well. no problems at all. I know Sy has offered to install the alum gauge/rings for anyone who picks 'em up. Either Jeff or I can help you out with the indiglo install.