General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

DrFuelMax review and real life test! Amazing results.

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 05:28 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Hmm.

Not that it means anything but googling the following shows nada, not that I bothered looking past the first few entries. Working on this for 10 years and nothing pops up on Google?

Double Kei Enterprises

Masazumi Kudo

I for one am suspicious by nature and put this in the same category as Nigerians trying to give me $20,000,000 for $5000.

Gl with whomever tries this. Hope it doesn't hurt your vehicle.

Kinda reminds me of all the hoopla when Slick 50 first appeared on the market. That one was a winner...
Old 08-14-2006, 05:40 PM

If you wish to see further proof, simply go to the "Safety and Reliability" section of <www.drfuelmax.com> and you will see the yellow seal of approval that are mandated by the city of Kamakura.

The standards of EPA in Japan varies within each and every city / prefecture. They are all high ( higher than the U.S. standard ), but the cities / prefectures which have the highest ordinance are the ones that are deemed a historical preservation site ( city of Kamakura falls under this category ). Each city or region will conduct a stringent series of emission tests to see the difference in the levels of ( CO ) carbon monoxide, and ( NOx ) Nitrogen oxide. Our company has yielded ( CO ) reduction levels by up to 99.95%, and ( NOx ) by up to 39.1% which is the highest attained by any other competitor / catalyst. There is also two clipping of the Japanese "Nikkei" Business Newspaper, that features us and our accomplishments ( This is also posted on the "Safety and Reliability" section of drfuelmax.com ).

I will scan and post the Kamakura Ordinance paper along with the specific tests that were conducted, and the city mandated facility that we utilized to conduct these tests ASAP. Please be patient.

Sincerely,

Masazumi Kudo

President-Double Kei Enterprises Inc.

Manufacturers of Dr. Fuelmax

Originally Posted by kcryan
OHH, and i want to see all this documentation from japan, i know nothing about them, but if its EPA approved over there let me see its approval, and if it must be used in certain areas, let me see that documentation.

Thanks
Old 08-14-2006, 05:40 PM

I trust in certain additives, but to go in my car you must have proved yourself tons of times over, this hasnt proven anything to me
Old 08-14-2006, 05:42 PM

Rewind, Japan has higher standards than the US?

No way, how come honda guys love JDM engines, because they dont have EGR's and other emmission devices, that limit power...correct me if im wrong, but i know that getting a buddies of mine prelude with a JDM engine to pass inspection took taking it to a place that just kicked the tires and assumed it was all good...
Old 08-14-2006, 06:13 PM

not to mention, all the problems with what you say that are raised by these guys, who know there stuff

http://theoildrop.server101.com/ubb/...c;f=5;t=005048
Old 08-14-2006, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Metal Maxima
Dude, I have this, been using it for 3 months AND NOTHING. IT DID NOT WORK AT ALL.

Additionally, the hard rubber of the nissan gas cap gasket does not allow for much flex...the catch line of the 'catalyst' can AND WILL not allow the gas cap to seal thereby resulting in evaporation of gasoline from the fuel tank.

I know this because I'VE TRIED IT.
Maybe its all those LED bulbs weighing you down?
Old 08-14-2006, 06:41 PM
SHIFT_om nom nom nom

Originally Posted by DJ2Max
Maybe its all those LED bulbs weighing you down?
Move along, nothing for you to see here.
Old 08-14-2006, 06:50 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

To be honest I am a little offended about this whole thing. I have been on this site quite some time now and not just registered to advertise some crap. I am not a chemist and can't explain how this thing works but it does. I have tested it myself. And if I haven't I wouldn't have posted anything abou it. Along with that I paid every penny for it and did not get it for free to test and to write nice review. Both Packetattack and Masazumi where made aware that I was going to put it to the test and write a full review upon my return from NC. I understand - it is hard to belive and I still can't belive it worked the way it did, however instead of calling me a lier and accusing me of running a scam - I would like to see somebody buy the capsule and test it themselves and not just give me high chemical theories why it shouldn't work.
Old 08-14-2006, 06:56 PM

Just in defense of myself here, i never questioned your results nor did i think you were part of a scam, but your evidence is the only reason im still talking about this, i currently have nothing i consider hard unbiased evidence except what you have said. So basically, i trust you, but i dont yet trust this product, how do i know its not just a metal thing packed with fuel injector cleaner, so it helps your mileage for a tank or two, or three, but after that, its useless...
Old 08-14-2006, 07:03 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

That offcourse time will tell. That will be the ultimate test. I strongly belive that it will last the life time of the car as it is stated on their website. To me, so far everything they said was true.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:12 PM

Send me one to review. Actually two. I have a Suburban and Durango and am taking a 1700 mile road trip in a week. That's 3400 combined miles, if there are any gains to be noticed it will be with those two cars.

(ps:didn't read the thread)
Old 08-14-2006, 07:13 PM
SHIFT_om nom nom nom

I did.

Originally Posted by mroleg
To be honest I am a little offended about this whole thing. I have been on this site quite some time now and not just registered to advertise some crap. I am not a chemist and can't explain how this thing works but it does. I have tested it myself. And if I haven't I wouldn't have posted anything abou it. Along with that I paid every penny for it and did not get it for free to test and to write nice review. Both Packetattack and Masazumi where made aware that I was going to put it to the test and write a full review upon my return from NC. I understand - it is hard to belive and I still can't belive it worked the way it did, however instead of calling me a lier and accusing me of running a scam - I would like to see somebody buy the capsule and test it themselves and not just give me high chemical theories why it shouldn't work.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by SHOman
Hmm.

Not that it means anything but googling the following shows nada, not that I bothered looking past the first few entries. Working on this for 10 years and nothing pops up on Google?

Double Kei Enterprises

Masazumi Kudo

I for one am suspicious by nature and put this in the same category as Nigerians trying to give me $20,000,000 for $5000.

Gl with whomever tries this. Hope it doesn't hurt your vehicle.

Kinda reminds me of all the hoopla when Slick 50 first appeared on the market. That one was a winner...
the site was registered by packetattack of nycmaximas on 3-29-06.

someone else can figure out what bearing this fact has on the debate, i'm just sayin'.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by mroleg
Do you have any idea how much nitrous I can buy for $300?

That's almost 8 of the big ones. Not 2. 8!
Old 08-14-2006, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by MrGone
Send me one to review. Actually two. I have a Suburban and Durango and am taking a 1700 mile road trip in a week. That's 3400 combined miles, if there are any gains to be noticed it will be with those two cars.

(ps:didn't read the thread)
He's a moderator who can provide an unbiased and accurate technical review of the product with documented proof.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:31 PM

Hi Dan,

When I first gave you the product to test, the website wasn't completed as of yet, and the other two installation methods weren't published. I spoke to Mas this evening and he said he spoke to you and you would try to test it another week via an alternate installation method.

I know your chemical background way surpasses my knowledge so I am trying to get an English speaking chemists from Japan that have worked with this product to register here.

I also saw the BobOilGuy link and I am quite familiar with that site. Whoever posted that there, thank you, I know this product will severely get ripped apart and scrutinized as it should, due to all of the speculation around catalysts (ie. Fitch) that don't do anything.

Dan, I have some more tests planned in the next few months, including some dyno tests and vehicle emissions testing in Long Island. Some of the data I've received from Japan, I have already published it. Mas is working on obtaining audited and certified paper reports that we can hand off to a lab and do 1 to 1 comparisons on.

Thank you,

Dude, I have this, been using it for 3 months AND NOTHING. IT DID NOT WORK AT ALL.

Additionally, the hard rubber of the nissan gas cap gasket does not allow for much flex...the catch line of the 'catalyst' can AND WILL not allow the gas cap to seal thereby resulting in evaporation of gasoline from the fuel tank.

I know this because I'VE TRIED IT.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:41 PM

It was me who posted it there, and your welcome, it will get ripped apart there because at least some of its claims are completly outrageous, EX, how in hell does it help the brakes? Not to mention it has not proven anything yet (except the original poster here) and until its proven itself over and over, Auto rx, FP, and LC for example, it will be written off for crap, which is how i view it.

However if, IF it proves itself, i may be interested
Old 08-14-2006, 07:44 PM
wat

So have any of you that have tried this product noticed any better braking?
Old 08-14-2006, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by chopstix2nrz
So have any of you that have tried this product noticed any better braking?

Theres no way, no way
Old 08-14-2006, 07:49 PM
wat

Originally Posted by kcryan
Theres no way, no way
i dunno... im convinced! lol

NOT!
Old 08-14-2006, 07:50 PM
Tha Snatcher

Will it work w/ my M5?
Old 08-14-2006, 07:53 PM

Ok good, i was worried as that scrolling was taking place haha
Old 08-14-2006, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Karim
Will it work w/ my M5?

according to them yes, but why are you online if you have a m5, get out and drive
Old 08-14-2006, 07:59 PM
wat

If you can afford an m5 im shure you could afford gas....
Old 08-14-2006, 09:37 PM

Metal Maxima: Could it be possible that your 'DrFuelMax' got caught against one of the anti-fuel-theft screens the OP described? He had to go through the tank through a different route, other than the gas receptacle.

Not disagreeing with you, nor have I made my mind up about anything yet, just exploring all possibilities.

I commute just under 80 miles per day, and if this thing works or not, I'd like to know.
Old 08-15-2006, 01:19 AM
† ErV †

this thread is useless without unbiased independent proof.

i can vouch for mr gone doing the test. i am sure he will even pay you the shipping if you send him a sample. if the stuff works and he can verify it, you will have all of maxima.org flocking to get one

Old 08-15-2006, 02:13 AM
SHIFT_om nom nom nom

Originally Posted by carrrnuttt
Metal Maxima: Could it be possible that your 'DrFuelMax' got caught against one of the anti-fuel-theft screens the OP described? He had to go through the tank through a different route, other than the gas receptacle.

Not disagreeing with you, nor have I made my mind up about anything yet, just exploring all possibilities.

I commute just under 80 miles per day, and if this thing works or not, I'd like to know.
Ah, I did not think of that...
Old 08-15-2006, 02:15 AM
Go BUCKS!!!

I find this fairly interesting. Almost as interesting as the segment I watched on CNN last week about these sort of products. In the last 30 years that the Federal EPA has been doing tests on 100's of fuel saver products, they have not found a single one that either improves gas mileage or HP. And the ones that they actually tested during the segment lowered the MPG figures on two different vehicles from their stock configurations.

Old 08-15-2006, 04:25 AM

Our catalyst does indeed sedentary within the fuel tank. The effect of the catalyst must rely on the circulation of fuel to produce the necessary chain reaction. As the fuel flows into the engine and back, given time during each driving cycle ( 3~5 ) minutes, the fuel gradually becomes activated by the active ceramic beads contained within the metal casing ( may take slightly longer during the winter season ). I have told you once before Metalmax, this is no miracle pill you just throw into your tank. If you should take the catalyst out of your vehicle, then the effects of the catalyst will slowly dissipate, eventually returning your fuel state to the way it was prior to the catalyst use.

Now Metalmax, I am here on this forum by myself for the first time, to simply vouch for a valued customer who indeed gain from the use of this product. My posts are not an ad to sell, so if you one is not interested, he / she are not obligated to do anything. We have proof of our prior existence in Japan and our achievements ( "safety and reliability" section of <www.drfuelmax.com> ), we have been published in the Nikkei Business Weekly Newspaper ( which is equivalent to the New York Times over here and also featured in the "safety and reliability" page ), and currently employed by the city of "Kamakura" to incorporate our catalysts into the city's utility vehicle ( sanitation vehicles, cement trucks etc. that tend to produce high levels of toxic CO and NOx discharge ). So what we basically have here, is a satisfied "mroleg," and a not so satisfied you. If our product is completely obsolete, then how could this be? It is not a perfect world Metalmax. Over the years, we have our shares of perfectly satisfied customers, and we also had our shares of challenges. However, I have yet to admit that I have met anyone as snide and bitter as you, and I refuse to have anything more to say to you unless absolutely necessary.

You metalmax, are not our first customer, in fact you are not even a customer. I was under the impression that when Rishi gave you the catalyst, you would perform a true honest real-time test of the catalyst with certain common sense techniques ( gentle consistent acceleration of the accel pedal avoiding jack rabbit accelerations, staying within trajectory and not weaving in and out of traffic constantly, staying close to posted speed limits, assess traffic conditions etc ), effort, and professionalism incorporated ( having heard that you work relatively with fuel ). However, you did nothing of such, and simply a rude, abnoxious, and most of all incompetent. You of all people should know ( being that you work with fuel daily ), all or most elements that would hinder the maximum potential of the ctalyst. You should have been more conscious of the way you drive, but judging by your mouth, I can basically imagine how you must be on the road ( confrontational and ill mannered ) and know for sure that true non-bias results would never be made possible via you. Do not get us wrong now, we do take criticism and inquiries with open arms, but there is a certain boundary of common courtesy in which should not be crossed, and you have crossed them. Your snide and condescending comments such as "haaaa, he logged out" is not called for in the professional world. I also know a bit about fuel my friend, and also alot older and wiser than you, so I would appreciate it if you would show a little more respect and common courtesy a gentleman should show another. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Masazumi Kudo

Let me ask this from an engineering perspective:

ALL catalysts work by having a high amount of surface are available upon which a molecule may have its activiation energy increased. So in ALL commerical applications, ALL flow of molecule 'x' goes across the ENTIRE SURFACE of the catalyst.

Be as it my, YOUR catalyst lies in a sedentary position and would allow for but a localized 'breakdown' of the HCs.

So tell me, how does an item SITTING in the bottom of the gas tank treat the areas it will never even touch?
Old 08-15-2006, 04:52 AM
¯\(°_o)/¯

Send Mrgone a few samples so he can verify or deny your claims...
Old 08-15-2006, 04:57 AM

Yes, I am aware of the testings as well. There are a fair amount of fuel savers out there circulating even as we speak, and the results they have yielded have been indeed disappointing and discouraging. I can attempt to find words to comfort and persuade you into trusting in our catalyst, but that is not what I am here to do. I merely came on this forum to vouch for a customer who had yielded actual results by the use of our catalyst and nothing more. We at Double Kei have been conducting real-time tests with real people since our establishment in the U.S. ( 2006 ), and we expect critism and skepticism. This is natural. It would be easy for me to provide multiple documents, lab testing results ( www.drfuelmax.com ), testimonies etc, but I believe that when it comes down to proving yourself, all of this does not matter. What matters is results from real people. Let us take "Metalmax" for example. We have not charged him any amount of money for the catalyst in which he has in possession, for he was chosen as one of many test subjects that we have used before we came public ( U.S. ) just 2 weeks ago. I can sympathize with Metalmax to a degree, but if all of the other subjects are yielding some kind of results ( whether they are significant or modest ), there is absolutely no excuse for him not to feel anything at all.
You see, fuel savers and treatments and catalysts, all sounds great when you read the big label, but one has to understand that there are certain "human factors" that needs to be considered to yield positive results. There are many elements that play a major role in good or bad fuel economy ( traffic conditions, road conditions, driving manners { lead foot, aggressive jack rabbit acceleration etc }, traveling speeds. etc ). On the other hand, if Metalmax failed to realize difference in mpg, then he should have paid attention to the other merits of this catalyst. Bottom line is, that if we were actually attempting to scam Metalmax or the other people used in our survey test, then why would we be careless as to give him one free of charge. You see, he failed to disclose that one very important fact.

I thank you very much for your interest and concern. We at Double Kei Inc.still have many obstacles ahead of us, and it will be a arduous journey for us. This is merely the beginning for us. If you should have any further questions, please do not hesi***e to ask us. Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Masazumi Kudo

Originally Posted by SEmy2K2go
I find this fairly interesting. Almost as interesting as the segment I watched on CNN last week about these sort of products. In the last 30 years that the Federal EPA has been doing tests on 100's of fuel saver products, they have not found a single one that either improves gas mileage or HP. And the ones that they actually tested during the segment lowered the MPG figures on two different vehicles from their stock configurations.

Old 08-15-2006, 05:24 AM
"and falling like a rock"

Yeah know I'm bored and poor. I think I will do everything that "tochihashi" recommends with his product, except pluck down 300 bucks for the said product just to see what kind of increases above and beyond what can be reached with smart driving.

I plan on filling up my tank tonight, zero out my tip, and stat driving like normal with fast burst to speed limits, and cursing speed at 70 mph for about 40 miles to work and back on the high way, with another 10 in city.

Then I will drive till empty, fill up at the same pump as before and start my test.
I will run at or below speed limit speeds, accelerate very slowly, trail a large vehicle on the high way such as a big rig or a dodge for better drafting, no AC, windows up, no downshifting for braking, stopping engine at long lights, etc...

I will then compare the receipts from both trips, compile some graphs and see if I can make a dumb youtube grade video for everyone to enjoy.

My test car will be a badly degraded 89 maxima VG5 with over 200k miles, and if I have the attention span I’ll borrow my Dad’s 94 honda accord VTEC Auto and do the same thing.
Old 08-15-2006, 05:36 AM

Kcryan,

I am really sorry my friend, for having left you in the dark concerning you initial question about how our product affects braking distance. I actually had to leave to go and pick my wife up from "Hunters University" in Manhattan ( she takes evening classes there ).

You see, it's quite simple. It has much-a-do with the combination of our ultra high fuel burning efficiency ( 99.86% ) and somehting what we all should be familiar with, which is known as the "torque converter."

A torque converter is a type of a "coupling" which allows your vehicle's engine
to spin somewhat independently from the transmission. If the engine is turning slowly, such as for example, when your car is idling at a stoplight, the amount of torque passed through the torque converter is very small, so remaining still, and positioned in your place only requires light minimal pressureon the brake pedal.

Now, if you were to suddenly step on the gas pedal while you are in the stopped position, then you would have to naturally step harder on the brake pedal to keep your car from moving and / or thrusting foward. This is because when you step on the gas, the engine cycle speeds up and pumps more fluid into the torque converter causing more torque to be transmitted to the wheels.

With our ultra high fuel burning efficiency ( 99.86% ), you maximize the combustion in your engine, which in turn allows for you your vehicle to respond to the depression of the accel pedal at a substantially improved rate without you having to step hard on it as hard as you may be currently accustomed to do. For example, I have the catalyst in my car as well ( 6th gen max featured in the "installation section of <www. drfuelmax.com> ), and I only have to depress the pedal 1/4 ways down to achieve the same results I would have normally gained from pressing it 1/2~3/4 ways down.

Now since you no longer have to depress the accelerator pedal as hard to get the same response as you were used to prior to installation of Dr. Fuelmax, the amount of sudden fluids rushing into the torque converter is reduced, therefore, the amount of unnecessary torque thrust is reduced, thus allowing you to stop your vehicle with less effort, less pressure to the pedal, and at a noticeable distance.

Once again, I apologize for the delay. I hope that this clears everything up for you. If you should have anymore questions, feel free to seek me out. Take care.
Old 08-15-2006, 05:43 AM
♠♠♠♠♠

Originally Posted by tochihashi
Yes, I am aware of the testings as well. There are a fair amount of fuel savers out there circulating even as we speak, and the results they have yielded have been indeed disappointing and discouraging. I can attempt to find words to comfort and persuade you into trusting in our catalyst, but that is not what I am here to do. I merely came on this forum to vouch for a customer who had yielded actual results by the use of our catalyst and nothing more. We at Double Kei have been conducting real-time tests with real people since our establishment in the U.S. ( 2006 ), and we expect critism and skepticism. This is natural. It would be easy for me to provide multiple documents, lab testing results ( www.drfuelmax.com ), testimonies etc, but I believe that when it comes down to proving yourself, all of this does not matter. What matters is results from real people. Let us take "Metalmax" for example. We have not charged him any amount of money for the catalyst in which he has in possession, for he was chosen as one of many test subjects that we have used before we came public ( U.S. ) just 2 weeks ago. I can sympathize with Metalmax to a degree, but if all of the other subjects are yielding some kind of results ( whether they are significant or modest ), there is absolutely no excuse for him not to feel anything at all.
You see, fuel savers and treatments and catalysts, all sounds great when you read the big label, but one has to understand that there are certain "human factors" that needs to be considered to yield positive results. There are many elements that play a major role in good or bad fuel economy ( traffic conditions, road conditions, driving manners { lead foot, aggressive jack rabbit acceleration etc }, traveling speeds. etc ). On the other hand, if Metalmax failed to realize difference in mpg, then he should have paid attention to the other merits of this catalyst. Bottom line is, that if we were actually attempting to scam Metalmax or the other people used in our survey test, then why would we be careless as to give him one free of charge. You see, he failed to disclose that one very important fact.

I thank you very much for your interest and concern. We at Double Kei Inc.still have many obstacles ahead of us, and it will be a arduous journey for us. This is merely the beginning for us. If you should have any further questions, please do not hesi***e to ask us. Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Masazumi Kudo

I think what most people here really want, are hard facts. Testimonials only carry so much weight. A lot of the people here have science and engineer backgrounds and are more swayed by raw data than someone just telling them it'll work. If you can provide the data, would it be possible to post it? I think this would sway far more people than you're anticipating
Old 08-15-2006, 06:24 AM

"Yes karim," our catalyst will work on your M5. One of my associates is running our catalyst in her M3 and is yielding positive results, so you shouldn't have to worry. If you are interested in reading more about this, you could visit our site at <www.drfuelmax.com>, or should you have any further questions in regards to our product, you can write direct your inquiry to <customercare@drfuelmax.com>, or seek me out within this thread if I am here.

What I mean by "if I am here" means that I only came onto this site to vouch for one of our customers who has yielded positive results that he wished to share with all the viewers within this site. I am not usually here. This is not in the least, an attempt to make a quick sale. For example, one person in particular "metalmax" posted a bitter, negative reaction to our product in this thread, claiming that he had it in his car for three months already with no results what-so-ever. What he did fail to disclose, was that my associate and business partner had given him that very sample three months ago free of charge to conduct a non-biased test for us ( If we intended to make a shady profit, I would have charged him for it. I wouldn't just give him one ). However, he has choses to drive any which way ( without incorporating proper driving manners and technique) and the results as far as mpg gains were not realized the way they should have been.

Our catalyst also has the ability to heal and preserve your vehicle by cleaning out long time accumulated gum / algae / carbon deposits from within your cars internals, which will in chain effect facilitate cooler engine temperatures, cooler oil temperatures ( prolongs intervals between oil changes while keeping your oil substantially cleaner ), allow for your car to drive stress free, and improve performance response and output, stabilize and reduce noise db levels and the list goes on. I am still quite shocked that "metalmax" actually claimed that he has felt absolutely nothing. He should have at least noticed something. We have our ups and downs accordingly as any product manufacturing companies would have; sometimes the results are good, but you do get the occasional "it does not work claim." We are prepared for that; in fact, we expect to take on any challenges. However, as long as they are indeed honest...

Sincerely,

Masazumi Kudo

Originally Posted by Karim
Will it work w/ my M5?
Old 08-15-2006, 06:31 AM

I most certainly will give this serious consideration. Thank you for your suggestions. However, I am not promoting anything on this thread in order to force a sale, so it is solely up to any individual that may be interested to pursue more about our catalyst, and those otherwise need not pursue this topic.
Thank you MyGreenMax94 once again.

Sincerely,

Masazumi Kudo

Originally Posted by MyGreenMax94
Send Mrgone a few samples so he can verify or deny your claims...
Old 08-15-2006, 06:51 AM

Hi Mac,

See this link.

A lot of this testing data can be reproduced here in the US if you wish. These are factual government audited reports from municipal labs in Japan. A BOSCH-DSM10 sampler was used for all emissions testing.

Originally Posted by MacGarnicle
I think what most people here really want, are hard facts. Testimonials only carry so much weight. A lot of the people here have science and engineer backgrounds and are more swayed by raw data than someone just telling them it'll work. If you can provide the data, would it be possible to post it? I think this would sway far more people than you're anticipating
Old 08-15-2006, 06:54 AM

Where is the link?

Originally Posted by packetattack
Hi Mac,

See this link.

A lot of this testing data can be reproduced here in the US if you wish. These are factual government audited reports from municipal labs in Japan. A BOSCH-DSM10 sampler was used for all emissions testing.
Old 08-15-2006, 07:30 AM

Sorry, forgot the CTRL-V

http://www.drfuelmax.com/testing.html

Originally Posted by Mad_A
Where is the link?
Old 08-15-2006, 07:47 AM
♠♠♠♠♠

great, I'll check those out. I think everyone is pretty weary of this product, because it sounds a little bit too good to be true.. Every once in a while we get a break though, and this is starting to sound promising.

Quick Reply: DrFuelMax review and real life test! Amazing results.