General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Drag Racing Board...

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2001, 10:54 PM

please....i'll like to see one.....
Old 06-27-2001, 11:37 PM
PhatGuy

I agree with "drag racing" "racing" "racing stories" "road kills board" or something to that effect as to keeping those type of posts in one area. This thread should probably be in feedback as well.. See I'm learning!

Originally posted by buss95max
please....i'll like to see one.....

Old 06-28-2001, 12:57 AM

I asked the Maxima.org gods a while back about that. They said 'No'.

They say if there were a section like that, it would be basically showing that they support street racing.

Blah...blah....blah...
Old 06-28-2001, 08:53 AM

You guys get the webspace...

I'll design it. E-mail me if you're truly intersted.

frezny2000@yahoo.com
Old 06-28-2001, 09:36 AM
Not DAVEB the parts guy

I completely agree with everyone. WE NEED A DRAG RACING / AUTOCROSSING FORUM!!!!!!!!!! In this forum, you could post kill stories and drag racing / autocross techniques. It gets VERY annoying reading the "how to launch a 5 speed" and "how to powerbrake" posts EVERYDAY!!! Come on guys, do something about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't give me that BS about Kill Story / Road Kill Forums show a support of street racing. The ORG won't be held responsible nor liable. PLUS what about drag strip kills? Every other site I visit has "road kill" forum. LS1.com, Camaroz28.com, clubgp.com, newcelica.org, corral.net, ceg.org, clubsi.com,etc all have these forums. Why not us? Or do we believe we are a part of a higher status and don't race our cars? Ha!! Pure BS.

Dave
Old 06-28-2001, 10:25 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

It's not about liability at all. It's about providing an controlled, moderated environment to discuss legal drag racing and autocrossing. THAT has been in the works for a couple of months now, and as soon as the moderator gets a break, we're going to implement a forum such as this for the enthusiast wanting to decrease 1/4 mile times, autocross times, etc. However, the topic of street racing will be avoided and controlled if brought up.

I want to provide a positive environment for performance discussions related to racing and not some "my dad can beat up your dad" mentality area.

Originally posted by Dave B
I completely agree with everyone. WE NEED A DRAG RACING / AUTOCROSSING FORUM!!!!!!!!!! In this forum, you could post kill stories and drag racing / autocross techniques. It gets VERY annoying reading the "how to launch a 5 speed" and "how to powerbrake" posts EVERYDAY!!! Come on guys, do something about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't give me that BS about Kill Story / Road Kill Forums show a support of street racing. The ORG won't be held responsible nor liable. PLUS what about drag strip kills? Every other site I visit has "road kill" forum. LS1.com, Camaroz28.com, clubgp.com, newcelica.org, corral.net, ceg.org, clubsi.com,etc all have these forums. Why not us? Or do we believe we are a part of a higher status and don't race our cars? Ha!! Pure BS.

Dave