General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Another Westlake (Cleveland. OH) Max sighting...

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2001, 12:09 PM
is invisible

Sitting at the red light on Center Ridge Road and Clague Road, I saw a dark Max with blue headlights and heard either the intake or exhaust when the car was turning left from Clague onto Center Ridge. About 4 people in the car, looking of Middle-eastern ethnicity...anyone here?
Old 08-06-2001, 04:13 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by CoolMax
Sitting at the red light on Center Ridge Road and Clague Road, I saw a dark Max with blue headlights and heard either the intake or exhaust when the car was turning left from Clague onto Center Ridge. About 4 people in the car, looking of Middle-eastern ethnicity...anyone here?
hehe not me, but I frequent that way sometimes
I will be in Avon lake this thursday =)
Old 08-06-2001, 04:20 PM
Maxima Enthusiast

Saw a red 4th gen with a Stillen kit on Eastlake

I was driving to my brother's place on Lakeshore Blvd on Eastlake and saw this red 4th Gen with what I believed to be a full $tollen kit. Wonder if the person frequents this board.

Anyway, it appears that we may have enough people to have another mini get-together in Cleveland area. Hopely it will be better than the last one where we had 3 Maximas (Coolmax, I30Krab, and SighMax.) Any weekend is good for me. Let's do it before the snow hits..
Old 08-06-2001, 08:53 PM

Re: Saw a red 4th gen with a Stillen kit on Eastlake

Originally posted by SighMax
I was driving to my brother's place on Lakeshore Blvd on Eastlake and saw this red 4th Gen with what I believed to be a full $tollen kit. Wonder if the person frequents this board.

Anyway, it appears that we may have enough people to have another mini get-together in Cleveland area. Hopely it will be better than the last one where we had 3 Maximas (Coolmax, I30Krab, and SighMax.) Any weekend is good for me. Let's do it before the snow hits..
Coolmax, SighMax,
Hi guys, Hope everything is going well for you!
Sorry I can't make the meeting but now I'm too far away.

I'll tell you one thing. I won't miss those rotten Cleve. winters!!
Anyway, take care and maybe one day we'll meet again.
Old 08-07-2001, 04:23 PM

Cleveland

It wasn't me I am down with a meet. I think that I may organize it. They meet in Brunswick, Ohio on Sat. nights from about 7-10. There are cars from the 50's all the way up to the rice machines on the road today. If not, maybe we can meet at the Westgate Mall or Great Northern. I am not really concerned about when. Wanna shoot for next weekend?

SHUMAX
Old 08-09-2001, 09:44 PM
is invisible

Hi everyone!

Nice to hear from the area Maxes and the KRAB again.

shumax, go ahead and set up that meet...we need someone to take initiative. Shoot some PMs, e-mails, or posts.

Prodeje79...where are you from?
Old 08-10-2001, 10:53 AM

Re: Hi everyone!

Originally posted by CoolMax
Nice to hear from the area Maxes and the KRAB again.

shumax, go ahead and set up that meet...we need someone to take initiative. Shoot some PMs, e-mails, or posts.

Prodeje79...where are you from?
Hey I am from Columbus, I grew up in a suburb here, Westerville. I got one more year left at Ohio State.
Peace
Old 08-10-2001, 10:58 AM
Administrator

Re: Saw a red 4th gen with a Stillen kit on Eastlake

sounds like Chi99Limited or something like that..

anyway.. you guys need to go find Chad aka Deathwish.. 99 5spd Sterling Mist with Cattman Coilovers and a killer sound system.. he is MIA.. someone go find him

Originally posted by SighMax

Old 08-10-2001, 10:28 PM

Re: Re: Saw a red 4th gen with a Stillen kit on Eastlake

Originally posted by SprintMax
sounds like Chi99Limited or something like that..

anyway.. you guys need to go find Chad aka Deathwish.. 99 5spd Sterling Mist with Cattman Coilovers and a killer sound system.. he is MIA.. someone go find him

I talked to him a few weeks ago, I met him and Blade99 at SCCA solo2 before. They let me ride along! Nice guys!
Ill shoot Chad an email.