General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

NE Ohio meet this weekend! 9/8

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2001, 09:16 AM
is invisible

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?threadid=58832
Old 09-04-2001, 10:42 AM

Come one, Come all.

That's right. We will be meeting in Brunswick, Ohio around 5-5:30pm. I have posted directions in that post that COOLMAX has linked. I think that there will be about 5 of us as best I can tell. There is a Damons restaurant about 5miles away up in Middleburg Heights. Or we can go about 2 miles down the road to another popular place to eat---either way is fine.

I don't have much planned, in fact nothing. The weather is predicted to be 75 and Sunny---perfect. I will have my folding chair and my car there by 5:15pm on Sat., Sept 8th. I will bring my new digital camera to snap some shots. Hopefully we can get some of the Pittsburg folks to come out---even our one memeber in Buffalo. Nice weather, a Sat. night, food, org. friends, maybe some beeeeeeer--what's not to like about that?

If you have any other questions, email me at shumax@yahoo.com If not, I will make another post on Sat. in the mid morning about the event. After that, I will see you there.

For those of you coming from the south. Keep it on 55-60mph through the construction that starts at Route 18 on Interstate 71 in Medina. They are using aircraft and hidden, unmarked cars to nail you with the stop watch or laser

Take care, drive safe hopefully I can finally put a name with a face this coming Sat. night.

See ya-
SHUMAX
Old 09-04-2001, 02:15 PM
is invisible

Re: Come one, Come all.

Originally posted by shumax
For those of you coming from the south. Keep it on 55-60mph through the construction that starts at Route 18 on Interstate 71 in Medina. They are using aircraft and hidden, unmarked cars to nail you with the stop watch or laser
That's a load of BS!
Old 09-05-2001, 04:30 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Come one, Come all.

CoolMax, I'll definitely be there!!

I just have to figure out how to get off this ship that is sailing in the Baltic Sea and fly back to JWT in El Cajon and then drive across the country in 1 day! If I'm a few hours late, I hope you guys understand.

For your edification, Russia is in terrible shape, they need trillions to fix their infrastructure. They are definitely no threat to the US. We went to the Hermitage to see the art work and their masterpieces are fading because they have no climate control. When I asked about this they pointed to an open window and said that's our climate control!! They're idiots.

See you in Cleveland tomorrow, Ron