General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

NOPI…. I need someone to take pictures for me!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2001, 06:43 PM
Master Will

As anyone on this board knows and have seen pics of my car. They are no where near good pic quality. I take all of my photos with a disposable camera then scan them and put them on my page. I need someone to do me a favor this weekend at NOPI to take some pics of me and my car so I can post them here and on my webpage. Also I have no skills at picking out a digital camera I want to buy one but have no idea about what to get as far as brand or size to get can someone help me with this? So I can by one like from ebay or something....links,or info would help!

Post,email,or pm me and Thank You Very Much in advance for volunteering or helping
Old 09-09-2001, 07:17 PM

I'll be there. And sure I will take some pics of your car. Um what do you want me to do walk to the maxima area and scream your maxima.org username lol. I plan on taking some cool pics of all the cars and posting them on a site. If they are of your car grab them.
Also as far as a digi camera goes save your money and get an olypmus very high quality pics get the new 4040 or the older 3040 both awesome.
Old 09-09-2001, 08:21 PM
Master Will

cool.....

thank you!,thank you!

ok then I will see you Saturday

Old 09-10-2001, 08:14 AM
Moderator running more PSI than all the boosted Maximas... combined

Willam...just buy a decent film camera. Get it developed from this place. http://www.photoworks.com/ They will develop hard copy and store digital version on their sever.