General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

2002 Maxima Colors

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2001, 04:39 PM
kra
Newbie - Just Registered

2002 Maxima Colors

I'm in a bit of a bind and could use some help. I need to place my order for a 2002 Maxima, but I don't have any color chart for the new colors. Do any 2002 owners have either the Tungsten Blue or Majestic Blue? I would like to know how dark these colors are. I assume that the teal color 2002 that seems to be shown on a lot of sites is the Tungsten Blue. Also, what color is the Frost interior is it white or gray? Thanks in advance!
Old 09-26-2001, 04:54 PM

Frost is gray.

Color choices can be found here:
www.nissandriven.com.
Old 09-26-2001, 05:33 PM
kra
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally posted by TarHeelMax
Frost is gray.

Color choices can be found here:
www.nissandriven.com.
Thanks TarHeelMax. I've been to the site, but I don't really trust what I see. I'd rather have a brochure to look at, but I can't get one here on Maui and I've been waiting 4 weeks for Nissan to mail me one. I would prefer pics from owners or at least their opinions on what they see. Anyways, thanks for the quick reply.
Old 09-26-2001, 05:37 PM

Originally posted by kra

Thanks TarHeelMax. I've been to the site, but I don't really trust what I see. I'd rather have a brochure to look at, but I can't get one here on Maui and I've been waiting 4 weeks for Nissan to mail me one. I would prefer pics from owners or at least their opinions on what they see. Anyways, thanks for the quick reply.
You're on Maui? Kewl...I'm from O`ahu. Have fun with the new max!! should be nice. There was some guy that sold his white modded out 4th gen there...did you know him by any chance? It was on Ebay.
Old 09-26-2001, 05:47 PM
kra
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally posted by Maximum Velocity

You're on Maui? Kewl...I'm from O`ahu. Have fun with the new max!! should be nice. There was some guy that sold his white modded out 4th gen there...did you know him by any chance? It was on Ebay.
No I didn't. We have tons of max's over here, some nice, some renta cars. I may end up buying from New City Nissan as they seen more Nissan friendly than Cutter is over here.
Old 09-26-2001, 08:25 PM

Originally posted by kra

No I didn't. We have tons of max's over here, some nice, some renta cars. I may end up buying from New City Nissan as they seen more Nissan friendly than Cutter is over here.
I bought mine from New City. You're gonna buy it over on O`ahu, then have it shipped over?
Old 09-26-2001, 09:58 PM
kra
Newbie - Just Registered

I bought mine from New City. You're gonna buy it over on O`ahu, then have it shipped over?
Yea, its about $100 bucks to ship. We'll see. The local Cutter Nissan my have a change of heart and match the deal, but I doubt it. The people at New City seem real nice. Did you relocate to Hawaii from New York?
Old 09-26-2001, 10:42 PM

Originally posted by kra

Yea, its about $100 bucks to ship. We'll see. The local Cutter Nissan my have a change of heart and match the deal, but I doubt it. The people at New City seem real nice. Did you relocate to Hawaii from New York?
Hey, Kra! I'm from Oahu as well! If you have a chance, why don't you come and check out our thread under "Peoples of Hawaii" in the west coast section. Would be glad to have a new member. BTW, do you guys have recon over there in Maui? If you know what recon is, I think that it's one of the dumbest laws ever established. Oh well, just another way for the peoples here to get money from us. Aloha!!

Shadou
Old 09-26-2001, 10:44 PM

Yo Keegs......Aloha!! Man, I see you all over this org. No wonder you get 751 posts already! I got a long time before I catch up to you. See ya!

Shadou
Old 09-26-2001, 10:58 PM
kra
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally posted by shadou

Hey, Kra! I'm from Oahu as well! If you have a chance, why don't you come and check out our thread under "Peoples of Hawaii" in the west coast section. Would be glad to have a new member. BTW, do you guys have recon over there in Maui? If you know what recon is, I think that it's one of the dumbest laws ever established. Oh well, just another way for the peoples here to get money from us. Aloha!!

Shadou
Hey Shadou. I've been lurking in the Peoples thread. We do have the dreaded recon laws over here as well. I believe it is a state law, so it is enforced on all islands. Its kind of funny actually, as the cars that have mods are generally safer than some of the "Maui Cruisers" we have over here.
Old 09-26-2001, 11:34 PM

Originally posted by kra

Yeah, New City is pretty good to me, but my friends haven't had good experiences with them...so I dunno. I haven't relocated to Hawaii from NY...lol how'd you get that impression? Nope, I was born and raised there, but go to school on the mainland now....grad from Kamehameha.
Old 09-27-2001, 09:41 AM
kra
Newbie - Just Registered

Yeah, New City is pretty good to me, but my friends haven't had good experiences with them...so I dunno. I haven't relocated to Hawaii from NY...lol how'd you get that impression? Nope, I was born and raised there, but go to school on the mainland now....grad from Kamehameha.
Oops, I read New York not New City. Oh well, my mind was having a slide clutch moment.