General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

nis-knacks

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2001, 11:48 PM

nis-knacks

I was just wondering if anyone has bought stuff from this place. Whats the general consensus of their service?
Old 10-09-2001, 12:39 AM

Re: nis-knacks

Originally posted by black019
I was just wondering if anyone has bought stuff from this place. Whats the general consensus of their service?
well since no one replied, I can give my impressions. At first I was worried cuz I dont really like to order stuff online. but I went ahead and did it cuz I really want my car lowered. so i placed my order at about this this time (1130pm on sunday) and hoped for the best. well I woke up and at about 1030 am i get a phone call from the man himself (richard) who wanted to verify my order and confirm my info. now if that isny assuring i dont know what is. I have never had such an experience with online retailers. I fully reccomend using nis-knacks.com for your automotive needs.
Old 10-09-2001, 01:42 AM

Re: Re: nis-knacks

well since no one replied, I can give my impressions. At first I was worried cuz I dont really like to order stuff online. but I went ahead and did it cuz I really want my car lowered. so i placed my order at about this this time (1130pm on sunday) and hoped for the best. well I woke up and at about 1030 am i get a phone call from the man himself (richard) who wanted to verify my order and confirm my info. now if that isny assuring i dont know what is. I have never had such an experience with online retailers. I fully reccomend using nis-knacks.com for your automotive needs.
Glad to hear that you had a good experience with Nis-knacks. I live in Hawaii where the store is located but I'm not really sure if this is the only one or not. I've never shopped there but I've heard that they have really good service. Not much there in the way of mods for 5th. gens but they do carry a lot of things. Have fun modding!

Shadou
Old 10-09-2001, 02:01 AM

whoa that is awesome customer service
Old 10-09-2001, 03:18 AM

Yep thats the site that I suggested a couple of times on this forum. The white I30 on that site look familiar? heheh. I bought my one-piece Cefiro headlights from Richard almost a couple of years ago, very cool guy to deal with

Old 10-09-2001, 05:44 AM

all i can say is i hope you got your struts cause driving a maxima is going to get all that much better!
also i hope you have good tires!
ATTN Shadou-richard gave up the "shop" and is strickly online, so do go looking for the shop.

k-den...dev!

P.S. If you want to know more about Nis-knacks, ask the 200sx and sentra guys, they buy a lot more from him!
Old 10-09-2001, 06:40 AM
Moderator running more PSI than all the boosted Maximas... combined

Re: Re: Re: nis-knacks

The A32 maxima looks familiar too

Originally posted by I30CeFiRo
Yep thats the site that I suggested a couple of times on this forum. The white I30 on that site look familiar? heheh. I bought my one-piece Cefiro headlights from Richard almost a couple of years ago, very cool guy to deal with
Old 10-09-2001, 07:21 AM

Yep can't deny Richard his props I had my girl ordered and he called here talking like we knew him for years...real cool guy and it doesn't seem like a front..he actually called twice to make sure we were confident in ordering from him via online...too bad he doesn't have much more stuff but as soon as he do I'll be ordering from him

Real cool dude