General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

well it was bound to happen

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2001, 07:01 PM

well it was bound to happen

damn ricers. i was driving to work and as i made a left on duarte rd. i spot a gray maxima with altezza's and of course i get all excited so i speed up and see it make a right unto a cafe so i follow it to see a better view and lo and behold its a riced out maxima. not gray but sanded down metal, fitted with a sarona body kit and altezza's and steelies!

oh and on the same drive i spot a white r33. hot damn instant car arousal, took a bunch of pics. brought my faith in nissan back
Old 11-02-2001, 08:05 PM

Re: well it was bound to happen

maybe that guy was going to get a custom paint job and was headed to get some new rims? I wanna see the r33 pix
Old 11-02-2001, 08:12 PM

Friends don't lets friends drive RICE
Old 11-02-2001, 10:08 PM

Winter time is coming up, maybe he put his steelies back on.
Old 11-02-2001, 10:14 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

hopefully he gets that metal painted before the salt hits the road...
Old 11-03-2001, 01:41 AM

ill have the pics of the r33 by this weekend, right hand drive too looked weird but in a good way

oh and i live in so. cal so snow is not a factor here, its just a ricey maxima
Old 11-03-2001, 06:24 AM
VG Ridah's Biatch Hoe

yes i would like to see the pics of the r33
Old 11-03-2001, 07:05 PM

ok i got the pics developed on a photo cd, but the file is too big. how do i resize it?
Old 11-03-2001, 08:35 PM

Originally posted by seouljah
ok i got the pics developed on a photo cd, but the file is too big. how do i resize it?
go to your photoshop of microsoft paint and resize it from there
Old 11-03-2001, 08:46 PM

where in kali do u live?
Old 11-03-2001, 10:34 PM

Originally posted by Llfe

where in kali do u live?
so. cal, arcadia to be exact
Old 11-03-2001, 11:04 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I saw a altezza equipped max today, I raced him for a little bit too . I walked the guy like he was standing still! . It was a nice comparison of all go VS all show!
Old 11-04-2001, 12:04 AM

Re: well it was bound to happen

How is the car rice? I had to drive my car around for a little while after it got sanded down and before the paint. Maybe he had to move the car or something. If you see a car that's sanded down to bare metal, he's about to get a very expensive paint job. Most shops don't even take the time to go that far. You're talking $6K for a paint job like that.

Do you know why he was driving on steelies? Because body shops are messy sometimes and it sucks to get your nice wheels messed up. So most people put crappy wheels on before sending their cars in.

Guy probably drives a show car. It's not rice.

damn ricers. i was driving to work and as i made a left on duarte rd. i spot a gray maxima with altezza's and of course i get all excited so i speed up and see it make a right unto a cafe so i follow it to see a better view and lo and behold its a riced out maxima. not gray but sanded down metal, fitted with a sarona body kit and altezza's and steelies!

oh and on the same drive i spot a white r33. hot damn instant car arousal, took a bunch of pics. brought my faith in nissan back
Old 11-04-2001, 12:43 AM

Re: Re: well it was bound to happen

Originally posted by Shadow
How is the car rice? I had to drive my car around for a little while after it got sanded down and before the paint. Maybe he had to move the car or something. If you see a car that's sanded down to bare metal, he's about to get a very expensive paint job. Most shops don't even take the time to go that far. You're talking $6K for a paint job like that.

Do you know why he was driving on steelies? Because body shops are messy sometimes and it sucks to get your nice wheels messed up. So most people put crappy wheels on before sending their cars in.

Guy probably drives a show car. It's not rice.

ah ditto.

how long does this process take? im almost positive i've seen this car a week before
Old 11-04-2001, 12:55 AM

Originally posted by Nismo

go to your photoshop of microsoft paint and resize it from there
do you mean adobe photoshop? i dont have microsoft paint but i do have adobe photoshop.

someone help i wanna learn how to resize
Old 11-04-2001, 08:09 AM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

do you mean adobe photoshop? i dont have microsoft paint but i do have adobe photoshop.

someone help i wanna learn how to resize

well.... what version of Adobe Photoshop do you have? My version is really old school, 4.0... In this one you open up the image.. then from the select menu at the top (IE- File, Edit.. etc) find IMAGE, then go down to IMAGE SIZE, then you can adjust the pixel dimensions, or you can select percentage.. so if u want to make the image twice as small, select %, and put in 50. it would be 50% of what it is now.. etc... then just save it. But then again, this is on Adobe Photoshop 4.0. I don't know how it works on other ones.
Old 11-04-2001, 12:42 PM

Originally posted by NYCe MaXiMa

well.... what version of Adobe Photoshop do you have? My version is really old school, 4.0... In this one you open up the image.. then from the select menu at the top (IE- File, Edit.. etc) find IMAGE, then go down to IMAGE SIZE, then you can adjust the pixel dimensions, or you can select percentage.. so if u want to make the image twice as small, select %, and put in 50. it would be 50% of what it is now.. etc... then just save it. But then again, this is on Adobe Photoshop 4.0. I don't know how it works on other ones.
i have 6.0 and i did it exactly like that, but when i save it saves as a .psd file and that isnt a valid attachment oh and the file size goes to 2 mb