General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

some people.....are a holes

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2001, 09:05 PM

some people.....are a holes

ok, well some bish in a civic tried to run me of the damn road today. It made me SOOOOOO mad. I was shaking and I could feel my temples throbbing for the next 10 minutes I was so mad.

Here is the story:

I am driving down a local road, 55 mph speed limit, 2 lane road. So i'm cruizing along, and there is a car behind me, tailgating, but I didn't take note of that because that is not out of the ordinary. We are coming towards the end of the road where there is a stoplight and turns either way onto a 4 lane highway. There is a school right before this, and a school zone. The 35 mph school zone light was flashing, so i slowed down to about 40, since school is not in session, normally I would drive 35. But anyways, this bish behind me was not too happy about that, and since she couldn't wait the extra 2 seconds to get to the stoplight and pass me, she pulls into the chicken lane and tries to pass me. I didn't realize what she was doing untill she started to pick up speed. That ****ed me off, a lot. So I pop it in 2nd gear, i mean just like put it in second and floor it, let the clutch out as fast as possible, bad for the car type of shift. I reached her speed right when she was past me, but I had to slow down because she cut me off and would have hit me. I floored it until about 60, just following her, and we get to the stoplight, she is turning left, and I am turning right. So I am ****ed, a lot, so I roll down the window, and hold up my middle finger as i am preparing to turn right, just to left that !!@#$ bish know that I was not happy. I held it there for a while too. So anyways, she decides to try and show me that she is boss and can try to hit my car. She pulls out, and drives right across in !@#$ing front of me as i begin to turn right. I had to slam on the breaks so that she would not hit me. SHe pulls over to the side, I guess wanting to get out of the car or whatever, and I am like, !@#$ you bish, and rev the engine up looking at her, then just peel out and leave. She turned around and went the other way. But god that made me SOOOOOO Fing mad. I have not beed that mad in years. If I had realized she was pulling over and getting out, I would have done the same. I am not a small guy, i have some muscles, and I have a big-*** Fing Mag-lite (6 D cell, the ones cops use) in my car. i would have been more than happy to use that.

And GUESS what??? the bish was driving a brand spanking new civic. I don't know what her damn problem was, but she was driving like she owned the damn road. The problem is, she doesn't own the damn road is her crap civic. Mabe if she had an M3 or something, then I probably would not have been so ****ed, just a little annoyed. But doesn't it make you mad when a car that is half the speed of yours PASSES you on a two lane road?!?!?! arg

ok, i'm done venting

- David
Old 12-26-2001, 09:14 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

They are plenty of stupid drivers like that everywhere. It just not worth it. I totally understand why you are so mad because I have been in more of a few similar situation like you. I was mad as heck, but thought better than to retaliate. Especially when the driver was driving a POS looking car, I was going to mess up my car because of the driver's ignorance.
Old 12-26-2001, 09:16 PM

maybe she had a serious case of diarrhea
Old 12-26-2001, 09:18 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

Man thats crazy.....

hahaha...she got out to fight you!!!!!! was she a big chick...man some of them big chicks can throw down boy...watch out
Old 12-26-2001, 09:26 PM

Re: Man thats crazy.....

Originally posted by DA-MAX
hahaha...she got out to fight you!!!!!! was she a big chick...man some of them big chicks can throw down boy...watch out
shes probably one of them kind with a beard and and has a tattoo that says Butch on her shoulder.
Old 12-26-2001, 09:26 PM

Re: some people.....are a holes

Originally posted by blueghost75
ok, well some bish in a civic tried to run me of the damn road today. It made me SOOOOOO mad. I was shaking and I could feel my temples throbbing for the next 10 minutes I was so mad.

Here is the story:

I am driving down a local road, 55 mph speed limit, 2 lane road. So i'm cruizing along, and there is a car behind me, tailgating, but I didn't take note of that because that is not out of the ordinary. We are coming towards the end of the road where there is a stoplight and turns either way onto a 4 lane highway. There is a school right before this, and a school zone. The 35 mph school zone light was flashing, so i slowed down to about 40, since school is not in session, normally I would drive 35. But anyways, this bish behind me was not too happy about that, and since she couldn't wait the extra 2 seconds to get to the stoplight and pass me, she pulls into the chicken lane and tries to pass me. I didn't realize what she was doing untill she started to pick up speed. That ****ed me off, a lot. So I pop it in 2nd gear, i mean just like put it in second and floor it, let the clutch out as fast as possible, bad for the car type of shift. I reached her speed right when she was past me, but I had to slow down because she cut me off and would have hit me. I floored it until about 60, just following her, and we get to the stoplight, she is turning left, and I am turning right. So I am ****ed, a lot, so I roll down the window, and hold up my middle finger as i am preparing to turn right, just to left that !!@#$ bish know that I was not happy. I held it there for a while too. So anyways, she decides to try and show me that she is boss and can try to hit my car. She pulls out, and drives right across in !@#$ing front of me as i begin to turn right. I had to slam on the breaks so that she would not hit me. SHe pulls over to the side, I guess wanting to get out of the car or whatever, and I am like, !@#$ you bish, and rev the engine up looking at her, then just peel out and leave. She turned around and went the other way. But god that made me SOOOOOO Fing mad. I have not beed that mad in years. If I had realized she was pulling over and getting out, I would have done the same. I am not a small guy, i have some muscles, and I have a big-*** Fing Mag-lite (6 D cell, the ones cops use) in my car. i would have been more than happy to use that.

And GUESS what??? the bish was driving a brand spanking new civic. I don't know what her damn problem was, but she was driving like she owned the damn road. The problem is, she doesn't own the damn road is her crap civic. Mabe if she had an M3 or something, then I probably would not have been so ****ed, just a little annoyed. But doesn't it make you mad when a car that is half the speed of yours PASSES you on a two lane road?!?!?! arg

ok, i'm done venting

- David
Sounds like once you reacted to her passing you, she had it in for you. Did she look like Cameron Diaz? Almost sounds like Cammy Diaz who was stalking Tom Cruise in Vanilla Sky. imho it shouldn't have mattered whether she had a Civic or M3, just let it go. btw I really like how the Civic 4-door looks from the back, that rear suspension looks like it means business, just way overpriced. Seriously dude, it doesn't matter to me what kind of car passes me, be it Kia Sephia or 540i. Crazy drivers can just stay the **** away from me!
Old 12-26-2001, 09:31 PM

Why don't you just let her pass you?? Do you have to speed up so she can't?? If she wants to be reckless let her.
Old 12-26-2001, 09:49 PM

why didn't I just let her pass me?

Well, a few reasons. One, she didn't try too pass me before while I was driving faster. If she had tried to pass me before when she first got behind me, I probably would have let it go without a sweat, because she may have really been in a huge hurry, or something to that effect. But the fact that she did not pass me untill I got to the school zone gave away her total lack of respect for the law. I admit, I speed, but I keep it safe, and I don't speed in school zones......it IS a school, kids go to schools......

It just really made me angry to have someone try to pass me like that. I admit, I have a little bit of an ego, I really wanted to show her who was boss, who had the better car. I probably should not have sped up, but I will at least say that there were no on-coming cars or anything like that.

But hey, i'm 17, I have a little bit of that "I own the road" syndrom myself, I will admit. i don't have it carried away to the point of doing really stupid stuff though. At least I hope.
Old 12-26-2001, 09:56 PM

Old 12-26-2001, 10:03 PM

In the end, just not worth it.
Old 12-26-2001, 10:05 PM
I'm needing a caw

Re: Man thats crazy.....

chyna

Originally posted by DA-MAX
Old 12-26-2001, 10:08 PM

That sucks man...

But most of all you're luck yourself and your Max are okay. After all, that's most important. Maybe someday you'll see her car in a ditch, and you can drive past it smiling...
-Cyrus
Old 12-26-2001, 10:09 PM

Re: Re: Man thats crazy.....

Originally posted by Jeff92se
chyna

lol...I wanted to say that too. She's one...ahem...lady I wouldn't want to mess with.
Old 12-26-2001, 10:15 PM

In the end, just not worth it.

can't argue with that. This is just completely out of the ordinary for me though, normally, I am a relatively quiet, very calm and very kind person.

Oh well, i get inflamed every once in a while.
Old 12-26-2001, 10:18 PM

oh, and I don't think she was a big massive lady. she looked like some mid sized girl dressed all weird, and i think she had some tatoes and such, I couldn't really tell.

hell, if she was big, that civic crap probably would not have had enough power to pass me. It had to have been a stick, because I don't think an automatic could have done what she did.

but in the end....i'm ok
Old 12-26-2001, 11:31 PM

oh, and I don't think she was a big massive lady. she looked like some mid sized girl dressed all weird, and i think she had some tatoes and such
Yeah dont mess with Goth chicks, they're friggin crazy. I saw an after-school special when this chick hid razors and sh*t in her mouth.
Old 12-27-2001, 12:05 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

It could only have been one thing...

Damn that PMS!!!
Old 12-27-2001, 12:07 AM

Originally posted by DCmax

Yeah dont mess with Goth chicks, they're friggin crazy. I saw an after-school special when this chick hid razors and sh*t in her mouth.
I remember that too. just hit her in the jaw
Old 12-27-2001, 12:15 AM

i think she went overboard but i dont think you had to put it into second and floor it. what was the point of that? if you had let her pass you, you would have turned right and she would have turned left and that would have been that. but by trying to speed up so she couldnt pass you it almost ended in you and your car almost getting hurt. so she's impatient? let her be impatient. no need to instigate an arguement by speeding up then flicking her off. just let things like that go.
Old 12-27-2001, 02:40 AM
Administrator

Originally posted by Newman96SE
i think she went overboard but i dont think you had to put it into second and floor it. what was the point of that? if you had let her pass you, you would have turned right and she would have turned left and that would have been that. but by trying to speed up so she couldnt pass you it almost ended in you and your car almost getting hurt. so she's impatient? let her be impatient. no need to instigate an arguement by speeding up then flicking her off. just let things like that go.
Hello Newman
Old 12-27-2001, 11:43 AM

Originally posted by SprintMax
[B]Hello Newman
watch it, sonny.
Old 12-27-2001, 11:51 AM
Administrator

Originally posted by Newman96SE

watch it, sonny.
Old 12-27-2001, 12:09 PM

Yeah, shoulda let her pass. You're not the cops and it's not your responsibility to determine when someone should be allowed to speed or pass or whatever, school zone or not.
Old 12-27-2001, 12:10 PM
Administrator

Originally posted by justmax

Yeah, shoulda let her pass. You're not the cops and it's not your responsibility to determine when someone should be allowed to speed or pass or whatever, school zone or not.
i was laughing at our friendly MailMan from seinfeld
Old 12-27-2001, 03:02 PM

It's definately no reason to hit a woman.

Maybe bish-slap because she bought a Civic, but no reason to hit her.

IanS
Old 12-27-2001, 03:20 PM

i was laughing at our friendly MailMan from seinfeld
you should know better than to taunt a postal worker. im a kuh-razy boy.
Old 12-27-2001, 10:11 PM

haha i'm sorry about that... i've had an old man in a lincoln tail me and then pass me on a 2 lane street b4...then he slammed on his brakes right in front of me! i went to pass him and he tried speeding up so i couldn't pass! but he couldn't pass up my baby! i passed his sorry lincoln up in seconds and then slammed on my brakes when i got infront of him. you just have to beat them at their own game! he was ****ed
Old 12-27-2001, 10:54 PM

Here is the story:

ok, i'm done venting

David

Well hell, I don't blame her for being mad. It's your own fault for speeding up and not letting her pass you. That's why she probably did what she did. If you had just let her pass then it probably wouldn't have happened. If I was that girl, I would have been just as ****ed for you causing an even more serious incident by trying to speed up as if you owned the road. Some people are just in a hurry. And it doesn't matter worth a damn that she was driving a civic. I think you just wanted to show off your Maxima. But to each it's own. Luckily no one got hurt or killed. Be thankful for that.

Shadou
Old 12-28-2001, 08:01 AM

Well hell, I don't blame her for being mad. It's your own fault for speeding up and not letting her pass you. That's why she probably did what she did. If you had just let her pass then it probably wouldn't have happened. If I was that girl, I would have been just as ****ed for you causing an even more serious incident by trying to speed up as if you owned the road. Some people are just in a hurry. And it doesn't matter worth a damn that she was driving a civic. I think you just wanted to show off your Maxima. But to each it's own. Luckily no one got hurt or killed. Be thankful for that.

Shadou

I could understand that she would be ****ed off, but that does not explaine her trying to run me off the road. Yes, it probably was that I wanted to show off my maxima, which is not necessarily a good thing.

Also, even though I did floor it, it was not for long, she may not have even noticed that I sped up. I think I only sped up about 5-6 mph over what I was already doing, because she was already mostly past me when I started.

shes still a !@#$ bish.