General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

r people rude with the dings where u live?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2002, 07:41 AM

r people rude with the dings where u live?

I can't put my finger on why, but in Philly people seem to ding others' cars with free reign. I just noticed another nasty ding on my rear right door yesterday. Before I moved here I had only 2 small dings on my drivers' door. Now I have them on every single door all over the place. At work I see other people with nice cars who also have dings on them. The CEO has a sweet S600 and you can see a nasty ding on the rear left door. The CFO has an Acura (the big one) dinged too. Coworker with 98 528i guess what, dinged all over.

Sometimes I can't understand why people are so rude, but then again, take a look at how many people have had the upper left corner of their license plate cut off because thieves stole the reggie sticker. New York has put the sticker inside the windshield since what, 1985, which is 17 years ago? You'd think the windbags in Harrisburg would do something? Ah yeah, they single-out people who live in Phila. by making them glue stickers to the back of their windshileds while the rest of the state continues on with fraudulent stickers and emissions.........

Oh well, the all-star game is in town. Too bad in-Vince-able got injured, he'd be my favorite player. A I rocks but his image is not that of a poster boy like Vince.
Old 02-10-2002, 07:47 AM

Re: r people rude with the dings where u live?

I wish I'd catch someone when they ding my car. I'd make sure they pay for the painless dent removal!

But seriously, I simply go the extra mile and park it in a good spot, curbside or far away from everyone else. A little walk is good exercise