General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

New pics of Shadow's car!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2002, 10:12 AM
JUVIN's ride

Very hot looking car. It sure looks like you put a lot of time and money into it.

One of the sharpest 4th gens I have ever seen.

Keep up the good work.

One!
Old 03-01-2002, 03:07 PM

you should get the intake manifold polished
Old 03-01-2002, 05:05 PM

Originally posted by Shadow
...If I had a spare beater, then maybe it would be easier to just leave it in the shop for a while, but as it is, I have to make arrangements to borrow a car, and then gett the work done as fast as possible, etc.
Its not like driving my Prelude around when your car is in the shop is that bad...
Old 03-01-2002, 05:20 PM
i SeE what you did therE

Originally posted by Mishap

Its not like driving my Prelude around when your car is in the shop is that bad...

Old 03-01-2002, 05:41 PM
Ford Only.

I love it, all the way around. Only downside is the blue pipe, with all that red around the engine bay. You should go all blue, to match the ride. Just my opinion though.
Old 03-01-2002, 10:26 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by dmontzmax
I love it, all the way around. Only downside is the blue pipe, with all that red around the engine bay. You should go all blue, to match the ride. Just my opinion though.

it's funny everyone mentions this, as soon as he lifted his hood that was the FIRST thing i said.. then i drooled all over everything.. i think you should get the intake manifold color matched blue as well.. if it's possible..
Old 03-01-2002, 11:10 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Oh ****

All you need, is some tint and factory fog lights
but wow, I am getting dizzy thinking of how much it all must have cost, although there is the sponsors but damn, that is sweet. *thinks back a couple of years when it was sage*
Old 03-01-2002, 11:42 PM

Actually, it was green up until last August, and that's when the car started getting really changed. The cost hasn't been too bad, I've never really added up what I've spent, just gotten a rough estimate of what it would have cost if I didn't have sponsors. I think that number was in the $25K range. Sadly, it's still not done.

I recently picked up JBL/Infinity as a sponsor, so the stereo is being totally redone in the next few weeks. And I'm still waiting to hear back from Autometer, Konig, and Falken. But those are pretty much done deals, so now it's just a matter of finding more time to install everything. And if everything works out, you should be able to see the car in a magazine or two or even three later this year.

Originally posted by NYCe MaXiMa
Oh ****

All you need, is some tint and factory fog lights
but wow, I am getting dizzy thinking of how much it all must have cost, although there is the sponsors but damn, that is sweet. *thinks back a couple of years when it was sage*
Old 03-01-2002, 11:47 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Actually, it was green up until last August, and that's when the car started getting really changed. The cost hasn't been too bad, I've never really added up what I've spent, just gotten a rough estimate of what it would have cost if I didn't have sponsors. I think that number was in the $25K range. Sadly, it's still not done.

I recently picked up JBL/Infinity as a sponsor, so the stereo is being totally redone in the next few weeks. And I'm still waiting to hear back from Autometer, Konig, and Falken. But those are pretty much done deals, so now it's just a matter of finding more time to install everything. And if everything works out, you should be able to see the car in a magazine or two or even three later this year.

Great job man, way to represent for the Maximas. You, Greg, and maybe a few others are going to be making some noise putting Maximas on the map in the industry. Great job!
Old 03-03-2002, 02:40 AM

looking nice shadow
Old 03-03-2002, 07:46 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Well, the spark plug cover and strut bar mounts are set to be color matched in blue really soon, and I'm swapping out the oil cap also. Battery I can't do anything about though.
you can reloate the battery to the trunk with that kit summit racing sells for like $50
Old 03-03-2002, 10:20 AM

Re: New pics of Shadow's car!

shadow one thing i may suggest you could do is to put the infiniti chrome door handles on there to give a little extra to the interior, as long as it doesnt clash with the aluminum
Old 03-04-2002, 09:54 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: New pics of Shadow's car!

Originally posted by RedMax95
shadow one thing i may suggest you could do is to put the infiniti chrome door handles on there to give a little extra to the interior, as long as it doesnt clash with the aluminum
Or he could just make aluminium ones
-Cyrus
Old 03-04-2002, 01:23 PM

Originally posted by Vyrus

Or he could just make aluminium ones
-Cyrus
true, it would prob. be cheaper to just buy them or paint his silver, anyway have yall ever taken a peak in a stang mag? they have billet parts that are replacements for switches and such, they have the window switches, ac controls, and other things like that, always thought it would be a cool idea for the max