General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Fighting Toll violations....

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2000, 05:42 PM
Mzark

I received a violation in the mail for $25 for not paying the toll on the parkway. Are there any websites or any advice to fight this or should I just pay it? I don't remember if the change didn't make it in or not since it was a month ago. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks Mark

Old 11-21-2000, 06:20 PM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

i say pay it...by the time you try to figure out how to get out of it or trying to fight it you'll see that its not worth the hassle...its not like its a high price ticket or your going to get points or anything...
Old 11-21-2000, 07:52 PM

Originally posted by Mzark
I received a violation in the mail for $25 for not paying the toll on the parkway. Are there any websites or any advice to fight this or should I just pay it? I don't remember if the change didn't make it in or not since it was a month ago. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks Mark
Same thing happened to a friend of mine.. He tried fighting it but the had it on camera.. so there going to get you anyways .. You mightas well pay it and get it over with..
Old 11-21-2000, 08:20 PM

true story, I have dumb friends

I asked my friend to watch my car while I went inside to a store, keys in the car. Asked him to move it if anything happens. When I get back he points to the wiper and says there's a ticket. I thought he was playing a joke on me. I look at it and it's a real ticket.

I asked him what the **** is going on? He said he saw the person put the ticket under the wiper and claimed he thought it was only a warning, otherwise the person would have said something to him. Then he has the nerve to tell me just wait until I get a fine in the mail. Any of you have friends that lame? Actually sat in the car and watched while it's ticketed? I paid the $85, I don't try to wrangle my way out. Leave that to politicians.
Old 11-22-2000, 12:28 AM

You didn't pay the toll and you got caught. I'm sure you've learned your lesson now. Just pay the toll and forget about the incident. These little things are too small to get all excited about.

Good luck.