General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Maxima Siting Austin -> Houston

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2000, 12:35 PM

All I can say is YUCK!!!! It was a gold 4th gen Maxima. As we drew near I thought it was a dirty lil neon...then I thought it was a Mustang...and at one point even a Corvette...but as we came within recognizable distance...I saw the Maxima rear...but this was no ordinary Maxima...

It was dark but we could see it from 100 yrds back...its a nice car and all...but it had RACING STRIPES!!! two smack dab in the middle of the car...from the trunk...up to the roof...to the hood....and down the front...if that isnt enough....[it was reflective!!! I dunno what u guys think about this...but it made the maxima look cheap...if one of you guys own this car...im sorry *YUCK*

Ants

Old 11-22-2000, 01:42 PM
TX2KSE

I saw this car the other day. You talk about RICE. This guy had the standard rice stuff (wheels, exhaust can, etc) and DECALS.

But these were no ordinary decals. He had YELLOW REFLECTIVE decals plastered all over the side of his car. From just behind the front wheel all the way to the rear bumper. It was about 15 inches wide, and didn't have straight edges -- more like splatter-shapes on the edges.

Thing was, it was night time, and I didn't even realize it was a car. All I saw was this big a-- reflective thing hovering above the ground, and I thought, "WTF?". When I got a little closer, and my headlights lit up the rest of his maroon car, then I started laughing.

Old 11-22-2000, 03:08 PM

I know who it is, but I'm not saying. Its a NOS'ed automatic, with a few other mods. I did his VB in Houston a few months ago.

He lives in Houston and goes to school in Austin.

Don
Old 11-26-2000, 10:27 AM

He's on here. Its a cool car.