General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

My new latest hot mod, check it out :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2002, 04:54 PM
Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Maxima.org Member

My new latest hot mod, check it out :)

I'm ok, and i will post more details later.

www.frankencar.com/stevesfolder/accident1.jpg
www.frankencar.com/stevesfolder/accident2.jpg
www.frankencar.com/stevesfolder/accident3.jpg
www.frankencar.com/stevesfolder/accident4.jpg
www.frankencar.com/stevesfolder/accident5.jpg
www.frankencar.com/stevesfolder/accident6.jpg
www.frankencar.com/stevesfolder/accident7.jpg
www.frankencar.com/stevesfolder/accident8.jpg
www.frankencar.com/stevesfolder/accident9.jpg

-steve and still smiling.
Old 04-09-2002, 04:56 PM
I'm needing a caw

Ouch! Sorry about that. At least you get all new shiny front end paint.
Old 04-09-2002, 04:57 PM

Damn Steve, your pride and joy...hurts me to see it like that, as long as you are ok then thats all that matters...hope everything works out well with the car and insurance...
Old 04-09-2002, 04:57 PM

Old 04-09-2002, 04:58 PM
I need a truck

Re: My new latest hot mod, check it out :)

damn, what the hell happened?
Old 04-09-2002, 05:04 PM
i SeE what you did therE

DDDDDDAAAAAMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Old 04-09-2002, 05:05 PM

now thats just "fill in the blank"ed up!!!!!!!!!! sorry to see that steve. if someone needs a beating let me know
Old 04-09-2002, 05:08 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

I'm not even going to ask, Steve.

himbo!
Old 04-09-2002, 05:15 PM

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

[Chris Farley]what'd you do?[/Chris Farley]
Old 04-09-2002, 05:16 PM

what.......the......
Old 04-09-2002, 05:24 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

How lovely ... lovely indeed.

Old 04-09-2002, 05:36 PM

dang...sorry to see that...what happened?
Old 04-09-2002, 05:37 PM

Ouch!

How did this mod happen?

Glad to see that you're okay though! And the damage doesn't seem to be too bad.
Old 04-09-2002, 05:40 PM

WHAT THE HELL
Old 04-09-2002, 05:55 PM
Very sound, Mike

Why do i have a funny feeling that Steve is finally getting a BMW?
Old 04-09-2002, 05:56 PM

Originally posted by soundmike
you wish he was

id post the juicy details but ill just wait for him to share...
Old 04-09-2002, 05:57 PM

Originally posted by soundmike
is that what the whole "maybe i'll keep my baby for another year" thing is about?
Old 04-09-2002, 05:59 PM

OUCH! What did you do to that poor car!?!? The whole freakin' car is banged up! PLEASE explain ...
-Cyrus
Old 04-09-2002, 06:02 PM
Very sound, Mike

In reality? I wish he wouldn't, coz then he won't have a car to proto new mods off of.

I knew something was up after he didn't reply to my last PM.... hmm... c'mon Steve! Keep us out of the dark here!

Originally posted by mattC

you wish he was

id post the juicy details but ill just wait for him to share...
Old 04-09-2002, 06:04 PM

it involves trucks, a tree, a rock, and ultimately... a ditch.

hehe...
Old 04-09-2002, 06:07 PM

Damn that sucks, hope everythings alright. Take Care
Old 04-09-2002, 06:10 PM

Originally posted by mattC
it involves trucks, a tree, a rock, and ultimately... a ditch.

hehe...
who so secretive? i hope steve isnt responding because he's working on a suspense/thriller to describe what happened.
Old 04-09-2002, 06:11 PM

DAMNN!!!! I hate having to see such beeeyoootiful cars come to an end!!

Maybe if your realll lucky though, Santa might buy you that Bimmer You've been wanting, Just wait a for a few months
Old 04-09-2002, 06:16 PM

hes not getting a bimmer... at least for right now....

i dont wanna be secretive... but im sure hed rather let the cat out of the bag... id just screw up the story...

- m
Old 04-09-2002, 06:57 PM

i like suspense

ok here's the story. i'm driving down a twisty back road in my town(aka Steven Kusek AutoX Way), but this time i'm going slow, 35-40. i come halfway around a corner and there is a boom truck, a canopy truck(like a verizon truck) going like 50 in the middle of the road. i swing out to avoid him hit some sand and the back end starts coming out, to top it all off there was a light mist on the roads. i never recover the slide and end up sideways and catch traction and go through a tree into a steep ditch. i hit a medium sized rock after the tree and came to a stop. i was shaken not stirred, popped the door open and climbed out(in my shirt and tie, i was going to work) walked 1/4 mile to my friends house and got him out of bed "dude we have a serious problem, get dressed now" him "$hit where did you crash" me "up the street"

we get there and i call work tell them i'm ok and i'll be there when i get my car out. then call the cops and they eventually show up, i told him what happened and the neighbor told him the trucks always fly by his house and have almost ran him off the road before too. he said he WILL NOT cite me, so no points on my insurance got the car out need: both fenders, one maybe two headligth assemblies, bumper, minor support beam work for fenders and headlight assemblies, front passenger door skin, passenger side sill. that's what they said jsut by looking at it. they are gonna get an estimate and have the insurnace adjustor out tomorrow and it will be about 4k i think, seeing as it's 1200 for just the lights. i know the guys at the shop and they said they will try and get extra **** added that i dont' needd so i don't even have to pay my deductible. i'll know soon enough.

and i am getting rid of the car ASAP. whatever route i go it doesn't matter but i no longer want it. AS of now i will take dibs on all parts off the car. i'll post in Fs with specifics and stuff. I'm looking at E36 M3's(again), 98-99 M Roadsters, maybe a new Z3, audi S4 or TT coupe(225HP), 98-99 Eclipse GSX, any other suggestions??????

-steve always up never down
Old 04-09-2002, 06:59 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

i wouldn't want the car after crashing it
Old 04-09-2002, 07:02 PM

Originally posted by dmbmaxima88
i like suspense

ok here's the story. i'm driving down a twisty back road in my town(aka Steven Kusek AutoX Way), but this time i'm going slow, 35-40. i come halfway around a corner and there is a boom truck, a canopy truck(like a verizon truck) going like 50 in the middle of the road. i swing out to avoid him hit some sand and the back end starts coming out, to top it all off there was a light mist on the roads. i never recover the slide and end up sideways and catch traction and go through a tree into a steep ditch. i hit a medium sized rock after the tree and came to a stop. i was shaken not stirred, popped the door open and climbed out(in my shirt and tie, i was going to work) walked 1/4 mile to my friends house and got him out of bed "dude we have a serious problem, get dressed now" him "$hit where did you crash" me "up the street"

we get there and i call work tell them i'm ok and i'll be there when i get my car out. then call the cops and they eventually show up, i told him what happened and the neighbor told him the trucks always fly by his house and have almost ran him off the road before too. he said he WILL NOT cite me, so no points on my insurance got the car out need: both fenders, one maybe two headligth assemblies, bumper, minor support beam work for fenders and headlight assemblies, front passenger door skin, passenger side sill. that's what they said jsut by looking at it. they are gonna get an estimate and have the insurnace adjustor out tomorrow and it will be about 4k i think, seeing as it's 1200 for just the lights. i know the guys at the shop and they said they will try and get extra **** added that i dont' needd so i don't even have to pay my deductible. i'll know soon enough.

and i am getting rid of the car ASAP. whatever route i go it doesn't matter but i no longer want it. AS of now i will take dibs on all parts off the car. i'll post in Fs with specifics and stuff. I'm looking at E36 M3's(again), 98-99 M Roadsters, maybe a new Z3, audi S4 or TT coupe(225HP), 98-99 Eclipse GSX, any other suggestions??????

the new 5spd altima? lol
Old 04-09-2002, 07:07 PM

Damn steve there goes the new frankencar 2 and now 3 is in the works! Keep us updated on your new ride.

All kidding aside glad to see that you are okay from the accident.
Old 04-09-2002, 07:10 PM

and i am getting rid of the car ASAP. whatever route i go it doesn't matter but i no longer want it.
there must be other reaons for this decision. if i told my dad that i no longer wanted the brand new car i just got he would hit me upside the head with a 3 wood and call me a dumbass. how come you want to get rid of the car so badly?
Old 04-09-2002, 07:11 PM

i like suspense

S4!
Old 04-09-2002, 07:14 PM

Originally posted by Lime
I'm not even going to ask, Steve.

himbo!
Atleast you're okay and that the most important thing.
Sorry about the max, but I will ask........how?
BTW nice rims.
Old 04-09-2002, 07:55 PM

Originally posted by JPMontoya

Atleast you're okay and that the most important thing.
Sorry about the max, but I will ask........how?
BTW nice rims.
i like suspense

Old 04-09-2002, 08:15 PM

Originally posted by Newman96SE
if i told my dad that i no longer wanted the brand new car i just got he would hit me upside the head with a 3 wood and call me a dumbass.
No kidding ... But Steve, if you are gonna get a new car ... S4.

Sorry again about the accident.
Old 04-09-2002, 08:16 PM
Evil Administrator - "The Problem"

Originally posted by clee130

No kidding ... But Steve, if you are gonna get a new car ... S4.

Sorry again about the accident.

Why not another Minima?
Old 04-09-2002, 08:17 PM

Originally posted by bill99gxe

Why not another Minima?
i think you stated it clearly yourself, i want an S4 but they are $$ right now after this is all said and done and hard to find.
Old 04-09-2002, 08:28 PM

i say you go for an M3...bimmers are sweet!...how much are you getting off your max?...and are you looking at cars identical to that price you are getting off the max, or spend a little more?
Old 04-09-2002, 08:51 PM

Originally posted by 97BlackMax
i say you go for an M3...bimmers are sweet!...how much are you getting off your max?...and are you looking at cars identical to that price you are getting off the max, or spend a little more?

the max isn't totalled. i'm gonna try and break even on what i owe and then start over. under 30K i want to spend. i'm looking a WRX right now. ive decided i'm not gonna get everything i want in my price range, so i'm compromising. WRX will be fun and modable.
Old 04-09-2002, 08:53 PM

Old 04-09-2002, 09:02 PM

the max isn't totalled. i'm gonna try and break even on what i owe and then start over. under 30K i want to spend. i'm looking a WRX right now. ive decided i'm not gonna get everything i want in my price range, so i'm compromising. WRX will be fun and modable.
Wont you take a pretty decent loss from depreciation?? The WRX is a very modable car, but you will be driving around in one of the ugliest cars on the road.
Old 04-09-2002, 09:13 PM

Originally posted by MAX2000JP

Wont you take a pretty decent loss from depreciation?? The WRX is a very modable car, but you will be driving around in one of the ugliest cars on the road.
If you financed your Max and try to trade it in already and it having an accident history I don't think you will be even. You will lose probably a good amount of money.

Quick Reply: My new latest hot mod, check it out :)