General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Some people need to how to drive!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2000, 12:20 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I can't believe it! Today after school, as I was walking towards my car, I noticed my alarm was going off. For some reason, I didn't really look at the back bumper, I just at the doors, and didn't see any problems. After my I met up with MadriGrasMax(Matt), I drove home, get lunch to eat, and about to go outside to finish painting my the brake calipers, this time the rears. I noticed my rear driver side was all messed up! There were scratched marks, paint chips, and a dent. I'm sure it was somone who was backing up, and was so stupid not to look at what the heck he/she was backing up to. No wonder my alarm went off. Whoever the person that did this was long gone I'm sure by the time I came out to the car. Darn it, I guess I have to give the insurance company a call. Pissed me off because I was going to fix the small dent that was already on there before; it's located in the middle. What if I did, and this happen? Another mess to fix. Damn these inconsiderate people. Damaged someone's car, and ran off. If I was the person, I would feel so bad, that I would at least leave a number down, and explain myself. Then, we can take care of the problem. Whoever this person was obviously didn't give a ****. That's the last time I'm going to park there. The spaces weren't even that tight. Even a big trunk could have backup safely. Some people just can't drive, and obviously don't care about messing up someone else's car. AAARRGHHH!
Old 11-29-2000, 03:17 PM

sorry man...I've been there

I have a hit and run on my driver's side door. Someone opened their door into mine hard and left. No note or anything. My premium on insurance is a little high also, so I basically am going to pay for the repairs myself. Oh well....

Old 11-29-2000, 08:43 PM

That sux man, sorry to hear. All I can say is I would be in that parking lot tomorrow looking hard for a car with a damaged bumper.
Old 11-29-2000, 11:59 PM

I feel for you man. My car has been hit 3 times while parked. Not once did they leave a note. I haven't even fixed any of the damage. I guess I'll fix it when I think people finally learn to drive. Which is never. =P
Old 11-30-2000, 06:32 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Some people just simply don't care. Sorry to hear about you guys problem too. I check with my insurance, and I think I have to pay for the damages myself. That sucks. As far as finding whoever hit me, I doubt that person is going to park there anytime soon. I don't know how some people get their licenses. With people driving like this, I'm kind of scare of who the DMV give licenses to. When I'm driving, backing up, or whatever, I always take the utmost care. I always be extra careful because I wouldn't want to damage someone else's pride and joy. Whoever hit my car, and you guys' cars obviously didn't give a damn. Oh well...