General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

craziest SHIET i will EVER seee...!!!! [long]

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2002, 05:51 PM

craziest SHIET i will EVER seee...!!!! [long]

aiite..its about 2:30, im on my way home, dropping a friend off at home...im about to make a right turn onto this street, i dont rememebr tha name, call it Street X..im waiting at the light cuz
i hear a cop coming but i dont see him...i wait a lil while, 5 seconds or so, and then i take the turn. then i start going and w/in like 5 seconds i see him in my mirror so i pull over to the right...same time i see this red dodge truck, it was like a ford
f-150 size truck coming up behind me too, but in front of the cop and hes coming fast so my first thought is that hes prolly speeding up to get around me and pull over....naaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh......red truck flies by me, barely missing me... cop flies by me and barely misses me....i look at my friend, and we're like oooooo f*** NAAAAHHHHHH...
High speed chase in pomona on surface streets!!!!!!
So theyre going atleast 60 or so uphill two lane street w/ 2 stop signs w/in 50 ft of each other...if he makes a right, he heads into elementary school vicinty, if he goes left, residential, cant go straight cuz its a T-intersection... im trying to find out which way he went but by the time i got to the top of hill i couldnt see em anymore...then i continue on my normal path, make a right at the 2nd stop sign and my friend and i are still buzzn about it, we're hellla pumped at this point...next, i make a left onto this other street
and everyday theres this huge van, one of those old vans w/ a tv and huge seats and stuff, parked outside this guys house
and as start to make the left, and i hear this loud *** ****n BANG!!!!! and glass shattering... im looking up the street and at the same time my friend and i are like WTF!!!!???? my first though again was that somebody was backing out of a driveway and somebody hit him...nooopeee...as i going up the street i see debris everywhere and the huge van is 1/2 on the sidewalk and 1/2 on the street...keep in mind this is like one of those 9 passenger/converison van type thing...so we keep going up the street and we see a cop car pull up behind, [so now we figured it was the same guy in red truck] two cops jump out w/ guns drawn yelling at the guy in the truck to pull his hands out and stuff....so i stop, put the car in P and pull the ebrake...we sit in the car for like 2 mins just staring at the scene, excited/horrified/scared, you name it i felt it then...another 30 seconds and all the residents start coming out and this one chick in an old accord comes up and im like **** you see that? and shes like yea he flew by us on the 57N and the cop was on him and he was jumping the islands and everything...then, my friend, being the smart guy he is, tells me something that i wish i didnt now realize...if that van wasnt parked out front, i probably wouldnt be alive right now cuz he prolly lost all control and no matter what i would have done, he woulda hit me....so now im kinda feeln odd at how quickly my life could have been cuz short...really makes me think of priorities...thanks for reading
atw
Old 05-20-2002, 05:58 PM

WOW! that is some crazy shiat man!...but glad you're here to tell the story and nothing bad happened to you...some people are just so stupid and don't care for anyone else's life...hope that guy in the red truck gets what's comin to him
Old 05-20-2002, 06:05 PM

Damn, man! Glad to hear that you're OK! That's some crazy sh!?, I'll bet you're glad that van was there!
Old 05-20-2002, 07:38 PM
You're Faster, I'm Better

if he wanted to run from the cops he should have done it in a maxima, he would have had a better chance of getting away

j/k...you never know when gabriel is going to toot his horn...be prepared...glad your ok.
Old 05-20-2002, 08:39 PM
Mauja He Mauja

Re: craziest SHIET i will EVER seee...!!!! [long]

Originally posted by MaxedOut2g
aiite..its about 2:30, im on my way home, dropping a friend off at home...im about to make a right turn onto this street, i dont rememebr tha name, call it Street X..im waiting at the light cuz
i hear a cop coming but i dont see him...i wait a lil while, 5 seconds or so, and then i take the turn. then i start going and w/in like 5 seconds i see him in my mirror so i pull over to the right...same time i see this red dodge truck, it was like a ford
f-150 size truck coming up behind me too, but in front of the cop and hes coming fast so my first thought is that hes prolly speeding up to get around me and pull over....naaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh......red truck flies by me, barely missing me... cop flies by me and barely misses me....i look at my friend, and we're like oooooo f*** NAAAAHHHHHH...
High speed chase in pomona on surface streets!!!!!!
So theyre going atleast 60 or so uphill two lane street w/ 2 stop signs w/in 50 ft of each other...if he makes a right, he heads into elementary school vicinty, if he goes left, residential, cant go straight cuz its a T-intersection... im trying to find out which way he went but by the time i got to the top of hill i couldnt see em anymore...then i continue on my normal path, make a right at the 2nd stop sign and my friend and i are still buzzn about it, we're hellla pumped at this point...next, i make a left onto this other street
and everyday theres this huge van, one of those old vans w/ a tv and huge seats and stuff, parked outside this guys house
and as start to make the left, and i hear this loud *** ****n BANG!!!!! and glass shattering... im looking up the street and at the same time my friend and i are like WTF!!!!???? my first though again was that somebody was backing out of a driveway and somebody hit him...nooopeee...as i going up the street i see debris everywhere and the huge van is 1/2 on the sidewalk and 1/2 on the street...keep in mind this is like one of those 9 passenger/converison van type thing...so we keep going up the street and we see a cop car pull up behind, [so now we figured it was the same guy in red truck] two cops jump out w/ guns drawn yelling at the guy in the truck to pull his hands out and stuff....so i stop, put the car in P and pull the ebrake...we sit in the car for like 2 mins just staring at the scene, excited/horrified/scared, you name it i felt it then...another 30 seconds and all the residents start coming out and this one chick in an old accord comes up and im like **** you see that? and shes like yea he flew by us on the 57N and the cop was on him and he was jumping the islands and everything...then, my friend, being the smart guy he is, tells me something that i wish i didnt now realize...if that van wasnt parked out front, i probably wouldnt be alive right now cuz he prolly lost all control and no matter what i would have done, he woulda hit me....so now im kinda feeln odd at how quickly my life could have been cuz short...really makes me think of priorities...thanks for reading
atw
just stay at home from now on, and stare @ yo maxima
Old 05-20-2002, 11:43 PM

bge glad yur living
Old 05-21-2002, 04:13 AM

Re: craziest SHIET i will EVER seee...!!!! [long]

All I Can Sat Is Damn!!!
That's Some Crazy $HIT!