General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

tokicos

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2000, 09:13 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

how long will these things last? how long will koni's last? how about the others? whats going on with the type II wing? what type of headlights look blue when they are off? i need a fix. give me a chip or something. or a steering wheel. how about some sidepipes? hahaha (the need for speed) going fast is fun. i seen a guy on tv last night, he says he has always had the fastest motorcycle, and he has set a record for top speed on two wheels, over 300 mph. where can we go fast? legally. on the east coast? sorry for all the questions. i am going to find a rich boy driving a bmw or mustang, to beat up on now. just kidding guys! i like them both and i know they both can fly. but it's the driver. yea, thats it. :vampire:
Old 12-03-2000, 09:21 AM

Originally posted by sleeper
how long will these things last? how long will koni's last? how about the others? whats going on with the type II wing? what type of headlights look blue when they are off? i need a fix. give me a chip or something. or a steering wheel. how about some sidepipes? hahaha (the need for speed) going fast is fun. i seen a guy on tv last night, he says he has always had the fastest motorcycle, and he has set a record for top speed on two wheels, over 300 mph. where can we go fast? legally. on the east coast? sorry for all the questions. i am going to find a rich boy driving a bmw or mustang, to beat up on now. just kidding guys! i like them both and i know they both can fly. but it's the driver. yea, thats it. :vampire:
how long will these things last?

not long

how long will koni's last?

dunno

whats going on with the type II wing?

group deal thingy

what type of headlights look blue when they are off?

huh

where can we go fast?

bonneville salt flats
Old 12-03-2000, 03:38 PM

my nokyas give off a blue look, when my lights off. they arent bright at all..but hey it looks cool.
Old 12-03-2000, 04:14 PM

Originally posted by sleeper
I have had both Koni's and Tokikos last months and last years so it is kind of a crap shoot. The biggest difference was that I got the Tokikos replaced by my dealer for nothing because the warranty is lifetime, the Konis failed 13 months into a 1 year warranty. Of course, you have to eat the labor, but that's not such a big deal.

Dave
Old 12-03-2000, 05:13 PM

OMG..ur konis went out?? ur the first person ive ever heard about, having their konis go out on them. what happen?..how many miles did they last?...were they the adjustables?
Old 12-03-2000, 06:33 PM

i think he is talking about the............

regular KONIs, not the yellow adjustables taht everyone is talking about