General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Some Rice Boy Approaches me las nite

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2000 | 03:26 PM

askin me to run him and he wanted to put a Bill On the line.

I asked him to pop the hood he sed no ... and he sed he had a 97 integra type R engine Swapped INto His 94 accord 4 cyl .

At first i was laffin. but i had a bad feellin so i didnt run him

the man didnt have an exhaust he had huge 17's on there and a nice skirt package...

Would i b able to keep up with him even if he had the swap ???
Old 12-03-2000 | 03:33 PM

did he have 5 lugs in the front?..ive never heard of an accord getting a type R integra swap. usually accords get a h22..
Old 12-03-2000 | 03:35 PM

wut do u mean 5 lugs?? i didnt chek the lugs man sorry.

im not really into the honda market so i dont know what h22 is ... he jus sed type r engine
Old 12-03-2000 | 04:19 PM

Looking at your mods list:
clear corners
rewired blinkers, corners
Strobes in blinkers,
Custom eyebrows
Superwhites Interior lighting
superwhites Exterior lighting
35% tint all round
K&n Pop in Filter
Stillen Smx Grille

I can't help wondering, aren't you a riceboy yourself??
Old 12-03-2000 | 04:53 PM

ur a ****** Comedian I tell ya ...

ladies and gentlemen give Him a standing ovation....

he'll b here all week ...
tsk tsk tsk
i dont got the 5' tip. No stickers to boost performance..
i am jus a guy tha rather work on sho then go .

and i dont have a doubt in my mind tha my car is slow..
i dont c a reason to mod a max..
I would jus get a quicker car and leave it stock .lol jus being smart lol .
Old 12-03-2000 | 05:15 PM

CTFO woodear!

JESUS!!!!
Chill The Fu$k Out WOODEAR!! I don't post much but you just caught a nerve in my body that hit home! Give the guy some slack for crying out loud!!! He has a car with a bunch of lights and a K&N filter! He doens't have 50000000000 stickers telling me he owns a NISSAN or a VQ30DE....he has little, if any stickers, thus he is not a RICER'. He simply asked a question and you jump on him, and why I ask!?
If it's truly a ITR engine...I would stay away, expecially if its a 2 door Accord! I am not aware of a successful swap of an ITR engine to an Accord; the mounts don't line up at all! Don't insult my intelligence, I know you can weld them, but the durability will NEVER be there!

I don't mean to cause trouble, but people who jump on other MAXIMA member should be F'd in the *** sideways...what's your point, ya know!?!?!? Go hang out on the Honda list!
I have been here for 2 years and have grown very sick and tired of people treating their own like the enemy! Sure, maybe ~I~ need to chill, but this $hit on the 'OT' really got me going and the way we act reminds me of a HONDA list.

SHUMAX

Old 12-03-2000 | 05:18 PM

Re: wut do u mean 5 lugs?? i didnt chek the lugs man sorry.

Originally posted by tunedup
im not really into the honda market so i dont know what h22 is ... he jus sed type r engine

well the integras ive seen that get a type R engine usually get a type R suspension too..stock they are 4 lugs, when they go type R they get 5 lugs in the front. thats how i know people are lying when they say they got a type R engine..anyways..h22 is the prelude engine..
Old 12-03-2000 | 05:18 PM

thnx for the back. Skimax...

wut do u suuggest i do
i saw him again this afternoon ... i didnt bring up the conversation bout the cars. BUt u tellin me about the swap and how its not durable feels assuring jus a bit.
Old 12-03-2000 | 05:22 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: CTFO woodear!

whoa ... chill ... lol

Hey TunedUp ... just give it a go .. if u lose .. it's no big deal ... I got whupped by a beautiful old 1950's corvette ... 4 times in a row ... but it was still fun & 2 hear that thing ROAR .. still brings chills ... lol ...

Originally posted by shumax
JESUS!!!!
Chill The Fu$k Out WOODEAR!! I don't post much but you just caught a nerve in my body that hit home! Give the guy some slack for crying out loud!!! He has a car with a bunch of lights and a K&N filter! He doens't have 50000000000 stickers telling me he owns a NISSAN or a VQ30DE....he has little, if any stickers, thus he is not a RICER'. He simply asked a question and you jump on him, and why I ask!?
If it's truly a ITR engine...I would stay away, expecially if its a 2 door Accord! I am not aware of a successful swap of an ITR engine to an Accord; the mounts don't line up at all! Don't insult my intelligence, I know you can weld them, but the durability will NEVER be there!

I don't mean to cause trouble, but people who jump on other MAXIMA member should be F'd in the *** sideways...what's your point, ya know!?!?!? Go hang out on the Honda list!
I have been here for 2 years and have grown very sick and tired of people treating their own like the enemy! Sure, maybe ~I~ need to chill, but this $hit on the 'OT' really got me going and the way we act reminds me of a HONDA list.

SHUMAX

Old 12-03-2000 | 05:22 PM

Um, if I recall correctly, the term riceboy was made popular years ago by a website by Bryan Hong at UCSD. The proper definition for a "rice-rocket", the type of car a "rice-boy" drives, is a vehicle which has a lot of appearance mods which do little to enhance the performance of a vehicle other than to make it look cool. Examples would be stickers, aero skirts, huge spoilers, or interior trim enhancements. There's nothing wrong with those additions, it's just that it's somewhat hypocritical to tout a vehicle with only those additions as a "performance vehicle."

Also, not that anyone has said it here, but the term riceboy does not refer to only people of asian decent. Although it usually does (since mainly asians driving imports started the craze on the west coast), there is such as thing as riceboys of every race and nationality. The riceboy term has to do with the car, not the driver.

So give Woodear a break. He is just making an opinion.

JESUS!!!!

SHUMAX

Old 12-03-2000 | 05:33 PM

ok...

I am not getting on anyone. Riceboy, huh? I have been in this scene for about 7 years (2 on the MAXIMA list, 2 on the CAVALIER list and 3 on an INTEGRA list.) I don't know how old you are, nor does it matter, but I have gathered that I am older than most here; thus I know what a RICEBOY is, so don't don't bore me with your description..OK?!
I don't want to get into it like a buch of A$$holes. Everyone gets all uptight and flames people here like it matters or something; it doesn't, its a BBS, not real life!!!
I am just SICK of others ripping on fellow members about there cars! I am sorry I can't afford a BWM, LEXUS and a MAX. My 50 year old father has a LEXUS GS a BMW and a 300zxTT, but who cares. People just need to realize that some people don't have that much money and mods are hard to come by; thats all!! Hey, if lights and a 'K&N' filter don't float your boat then fine...just keep you pie hole shut!
I am just sick of the way this 'list' acts. I ask for help with my car from time to time and get very little feedback other than from DANIEL B. MARTIN who is a bible to me. I use to have a hopped up POS CAVALIER Z24...those folks got along better than we do and their cars are crap! Oh well....
Hey..in 8 months my MAX is sold in favor of a company car. After a few years I will buy a new car of some sort, so why do I care, right? Because I thought we WERE a tight group....$hit...we aren't even close anymore!"

SHUMAX
Old 12-03-2000 | 05:34 PM
is invisible

Ouch...

Originally posted by WoodEar
Looking at your mods list:
clear corners
rewired blinkers, corners
Strobes in blinkers,
Custom eyebrows
Superwhites Interior lighting
superwhites Exterior lighting
35% tint all round
K&n Pop in Filter
Stillen Smx Grille

I can't help wondering, aren't you a riceboy yourself??
that's hurts.
Embarrassing.
Old 12-03-2000 | 05:40 PM

Well, I'd have a hard time calling an Accord with a "nice" body kit, 17's, and an ITR engine swap rice...
Old 12-03-2000 | 05:41 PM

Shu .. u really gotta learn 2 chill

no one needs 2 hear your ranting ... woodear didn't rant .. he simply made a comment ... a comment that I have 2 admit I said in my head ... b/c I know the starter of this thread ... we met a meet ... but I don't think woodear meant any harm ... we all have some rice in us ... not all of us can afford performance .. so we start with show ... me 4 example .. I have a Y2K SE 5sp ... I can't justify putting all these mods in for the winter .. so I'm doing all show stuff ... momo sills, momo mats, momo boot, momo shift ****, Bel 980 radar detector ... oh sorry ... performance .. i use MObil 1 engine oil (the one used in the Max racer) & Redline Gear Oil (THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!!!!-- IF U HAVE A 5SP ... GET THIS STUFF ... U NOTICE THE DIFF RIGHT AWAY!!) .. sorry .. got off topic ... but again ... no harm was meant by woodear when he said what he did (I think) & definately no harm was meant when I thought it & admitted that I thought it ... jus' chill ... we're all big boys here .... don't need other people getting in2 a fight they don't need 2 ... sorta like me right now ... lol .. L8r dudes

I am not getting on anyone. Riceboy, huh? I have been in this scene for about 7 years (2 on the MAXIMA list, 2 on the CAVALIER list and 3 on an INTEGRA list.) I don't know how old you are, nor does it matter, but I have gathered that I am older than most here; thus I know what a RICEBOY is, so don't don't bore me with your description..OK?!
I don't want to get into it like a buch of A$$holes. Everyone gets all uptight and flames people here like it matters or something; it doesn't, its a BBS, not real life!!!
I am just SICK of others ripping on fellow members about there cars! I am sorry I can't afford a BWM, LEXUS and a MAX. My 50 year old father has a LEXUS GS a BMW and a 300zxTT, but who cares. People just need to realize that some people don't have that much money and mods are hard to come by; thats all!! Hey, if lights and a 'K&N' filter don't float your boat then fine...just keep you pie hole shut!
I am just sick of the way this 'list' acts. I ask for help with my car from time to time and get very little feedback other than from DANIEL B. MARTIN who is a bible to me. I use to have a hopped up POS CAVALIER Z24...those folks got along better than we do and their cars are crap! Oh well....
Hey..in 8 months my MAX is sold in favor of a company car. After a few years I will buy a new car of some sort, so why do I care, right? Because I thought we WERE a tight group....$hit...we aren't even close anymore!"

SHUMAX
Old 12-03-2000 | 06:07 PM

Skimax knows wut hes talkin bout

and I don appreciate U Eugene speakin the most usuelsss information on this thread

ya so wut u met me at a meet.
Ya so wut i got strobes.
Ya i like my car...
No i dont take my car to the track and i dont enjoy racin on teh streeet
so wut good is a mod gonna do to me now..
U MAY HAVE AN AMAZING JOB AND MAKIN 90 / HR OR SOME s***
BUT I CAN JUS LAY DOWN A FEW BILLS FUR SOMEHTIN I CAN'T USE...

I ENJOY GOIN THRU THIS SITE AND READING THREADS BUT IT ALWAYS COMES TO MY ATTN THA WOODEAR ALWAYS SPEAKS NEGATIVELY ABOUT OTHERS VEEKS * takE THIS AS A FLAME OR NOT WOODEAR*
I COULDNT CARE LESS.

SO AS FAR AS MIDNING UR OWN BUSINESS GOES DO IT WOODEAR
IF U WANNA CONTRIBUTE TO THE THREAD BY VOICIN UR OPINION THEN U CAN DO SO.

ALSO THE PERSON THA SED THA I CALLED THEIR CAR A RICE. i WOULD LIKE U TO UNDERSTAND THA THIS GUY COULD HAVE BEEN MORE RICE THEN ACTUALLY SWAPPED THE ENGIHNES...
IF U READ THE POST I DIDNT LOOK AT HIS ENGINE.

READ BEFORE U FLAME TUFF GUY.
Old 12-03-2000 | 06:18 PM

Re: Skimax knows wut hes talkin bout

I think I can honestly say that I've on this bbs for longer than most people here. Even before some of the veterans who have come and gone, like the guru Andi, who pretty much started up the Maxima bbs with the craze and all! If you don't remember Andi, then you haven't been on this bbs very long.

And before you go off flaming Woodear...let me just say we've been through the whole Woodear ordeal like a dozen times already. At first I thought he was just a rude and mean person, but if you read his posts, he is just trying to be objective. So if you don't like what woodear says, keep in mind that this bbs has many different minds with different opinions of what is right and wrong. We just gotta accept people for who they are and not let it bother us. It is only when a post seems to negatively single out something false that I take the time to post a non technical reply.

Um, since when is swapping engines a 'rice' thing to do??? It is a genuine performance mod! So what if that dude's got like a dozen foglights on his bumper, or a ton of stickers...if he got the mods to back it up, then it's tough to call his ride 'rice.' I get the feeling that some people here think that any modded Honda or Acura is a 'rice rocket.' C'mon folks, if we want those people to respect Maximas, we gotta respect their rides too.

and I don appreciate U Eugene speakin the most usuelsss information on this thread

Ya so wut i got strobes.
Ya i like my car...

I ENJOY GOIN THRU THIS SITE AND READING THREADS BUT IT ALWAYS COMES TO MY ATTN THA WOODEAR ALWAYS SPEAKS NEGATIVELY ABOUT OTHERS VEEKS * takE THIS AS A FLAME OR NOT WOODEAR*
I COULDNT CARE LESS.

SO AS FAR AS MIDNING UR OWN BUSINESS GOES DO IT WOODEAR
IF U WANNA CONTRIBUTE TO THE THREAD BY VOICIN UR OPINION THEN U CAN DO SO.

ALSO THE PERSON THA SED THA I CALLED THEIR CAR A RICE. i WOULD LIKE U TO UNDERSTAND THA THIS GUY COULD HAVE BEEN MORE RICE THEN ACTUALLY SWAPPED THE ENGIHNES...

READ BEFORE U FLAME TUFF GUY.
Old 12-03-2000 | 06:21 PM

>>> Chill The Fu$k Out WOODEAR!!

Did I sound excited at all?

>>> I don't post much but you just caught a nerve in my body that hit home!

So you are the one needs to chill the Fu$k out.

>>> Give the guy some slack for crying out loud!!!

How about him cutting the Accord owner some slack??

>>> He has a car with a bunch of lights and a K&N filter! He doens't have 50000000000 stickers telling me he owns a NISSAN or a VQ30DE....he has little, if any stickers, thus he is not a RICER'.

Did he say the Accord has 50000000000000 stickers??? Nope, then why is that Accord a ricer??

>>> He simply asked a question and you jump on him.

Yeah and the Accord owner didn't even do a thing to be called a riceboy.

>>> If it's truly a ITR engine...I would stay away, expecially if its a 2 door Accord! I am not aware of a successful swap of an ITR engine to an Accord; the mounts don't line up at all! Don't insult my intelligence, I know you can weld them, but the durability will NEVER be there!

Who gives a **** if it has a ITR swap or not???
I will say he doesn't have the swap. But that STILL doesn't make him a riceboy anymore than the Maxima.

>>> I don't mean to cause trouble, but people who jump on other MAXIMA member should be F'd in the *** sideways...

And peopel who blindly call other riceboy should be F'd in the *** sideways also.

>>> what's your point, ya know!?!?!?

My point is stop calling people riceboy when you do the similar ****s to your own car too.

>>> Go hang out on the Honda list!

Ask me nicely and I will think about it.

>>> I have been here for 2 years and have grown very sick and tired of people treating their own like the enemy!

People do that for a reason, in this case, the reason is that he called the Accord owner a riceboy which isn't justified considering the mods on his own Maxima.

>>> Sure, maybe ~I~ need to chill, but this $hit on the 'OT' really got me going and the way we act reminds me of a HONDA list.

What's wrong with Honda list???
It's just like this list, there are nice people who really know their stuff, and there are dumbass who talk **** all day long.
Old 12-03-2000 | 06:24 PM

look at me im responding so quickly

thats how much im interested in this thread.

I DIDNT CALL HIS CAR RICE AFTER HE CLAIMED HE SWAPPED.

THE CAR HAD A HUGE SPOILER AND LIKE 6 stickers
2 of whichj were momos ... his rims wree not momo.
also he was driving a slush box jus as i am

I AM CALLIN HIS CAR RICE B CUZ
1. IT was a ghetto car... the paint job was comin apart and it seem tha he put the stickers where the paint was rusting lol
2. he had a huge wing.

3. he had enuf llights as well as a dirty ooglie antenna.
not to mention his tints were ppoorly done

after he mentioned he swapped his engine i stopped callin it rice until i got here and explained to u ppl
Old 12-03-2000 | 06:25 PM

Why are you turning this into a money thing?

I COULDNT CARE LESS.
Take my advice on this one, you should learn to ignore Woodear unless you want to spend all night trading insults (which can be fun sometimes).

Turn off your caps locks and check your spelling, I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here... I mean hey, you called this accord rice and you're not sure what it's got, Woody called your car rice and he's not sure what all you got, what's the difference here? it's ok to pick on an accord but not a maxima?
Old 12-03-2000 | 06:29 PM

oooooOOOooo this is even better than the OT forum!!!

all maxima without NOS and/or supercharger is rice all show and no go oh unless of course you get a budget tranny mod and beats 540i all day long (sorry couldn't help myself) flame away!!!!

Old 12-03-2000 | 06:30 PM

Re: ok...

>>> so don't don't bore me with your description..OK?!

So explain to me, why is that Accord a riceboy, but his Maxima isn't?

>>> I am just SICK of others ripping on fellow members about there cars!

Don't you think the Honda people are sick of being called riceboy by people *who do the same **** to their car*??

>>> People just need to realize that some people don't have that much money and mods are hard to come by; thats all!! Hey, if lights and a 'K&N' filter don't float your boat then fine...just keep you pie hole shut!

This has nothing to do with what much money he spent on mods. Bottom line is that one should treat people the way he wants to be treated.
If he will be upset when I call his Max(bunch of lights and a filter) a ricer, then he should not call the Accord(17" with aero) a ricer.
Old 12-03-2000 | 06:32 PM

Originally posted by Tetsuo

all maxima without NOS and/or supercharger is rice all show and no go oh unless of course you get a budget tranny mod and beats 540i all day long (sorry couldn't help myself) flame away!!!!

check ur email, i wrote you something funny!
Old 12-03-2000 | 06:37 PM

haha...I bet all the newbies here don't even know what you are talking about!!

um, paleezzz don't start the thread about what you were referring to below....that's so old school...hehehe

Old 12-03-2000 | 06:37 PM

Re: look at me im responding so quickly

I DIDNT CALL HIS CAR RICE AFTER HE CLAIMED HE SWAPPED.
Are you kidding???
You called him a riceboy in the subject line of your opening post.
Old 12-03-2000 | 06:39 PM
MaxRX7

I'll post my observations, like it or not.

First off, the title of this thread is:
Some Rice Boy Approaches me las(last) nite(night).

Already you (tunedup) state the term rice boy, Woodear which CAN be an *** when he wants, expressed his honest opinion that you are kind of a "rice boy" yourself. Since the truth hurts and you did not like it, now you start talking smack.

All of the sudden I feel like I spent 2 minutes in an Ebonics 101 class.
Old 12-03-2000 | 06:47 PM

Originally posted by Eric L.

um, paleezzz don't start the thread about what you were referring to below....that's so old school...hehehe

muhahahahhahaa!!!! btw i think i been here longer..i was at Evan's site whent there was like 10 post a month
Old 12-03-2000 | 07:16 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: wut do u mean 5 lugs?? i didnt chek the lugs man sorry.

Dude, that is no way to tell if they have a ITR engine or not. 5 lugs, 4 lugs, 3 lugs.. tells no story of whats under the hood.

ZuM

Originally posted by buss95max

well the integras ive seen that get a type R engine usually get a type R suspension too..stock they are 4 lugs, when they go type R they get 5 lugs in the front. thats how i know people are lying when they say they got a type R engine..anyways..h22 is the prelude engine..
Old 12-03-2000 | 07:22 PM
The missing moderator

ITR swap into an accord... well would be stupid... because accords are heavy, 1.8 liters worth of torque in a heavy car is not smart. Now, he probably has a H series swapped into the accord. In that case, he would probably beat you.

-Shing
Old 12-03-2000 | 07:22 PM

I was on Evan's site too. Do you remember Justin's site? Man, those were the days.

Originally posted by Eric L.

muhahahahhahaa!!!! btw i think i been here longer..i was at Evan's site whent there was like 10 post a month
Old 12-03-2000 | 08:36 PM
is invisible

umm...

I think Jamie needs to close this one too.

tunedup, make sure you know who you flame. Woodear's a seasoned veteran in the flame game.
Old 12-03-2000 | 08:41 PM
is invisible

Lame.

Old 12-03-2000 | 08:51 PM

Originally posted by deathwish

Well, I'd have a hard time calling an Accord with a "nice" body kit, 17's, and an ITR engine swap rice...
not pickin on u chad.. urs was jus a short reply.. but ummm guys if he said he had a ITR engine.. he a ricer.. sh@#t wouldn't make sense.. swap a 2.2 with a 1.8?? someone wanna explain this to me?? now a 2.2dohc from prelude.. that would be evil.. but 1.8?? does that even have enough tq to move the heavier accord? an how come 17s are big?? jus curioous.. hehe

chris is right though.. u guys have double standards.. an accord dropped with clears and the such is rice.. while a maxima dropped with clears is nice?? hmmm now if its a price thing.. u guys think the lexus and bmw / benz guys call us rice just for the same reason?? i dunno jus somethin to ponder
Old 12-03-2000 | 09:26 PM

good point, but I think the reason for dropping a ITR engine into an Accord is because the ITR engine is more easily modded than the 2.2L accord engine...I think.

i might be wrong though..

Originally posted by Phil96SE
Originally posted by deathwish

not pickin on u chad.. urs was jus a short reply.. but ummm guys if he said he had a ITR engine.. he a ricer.. sh@#t wouldn't make sense.. swap a 2.2 with a 1.8?? someone wanna explain this to me?? now a 2.2dohc from prelude.. that would be evil.. but 1.8?? does that even have enough tq to move the heavier accord? an how come 17s are big?? jus curioous.. hehe

chris is right though.. u guys have double standards.. an accord dropped with clears and the such is rice.. while a maxima dropped with clears is nice?? hmmm now if its a price thing.. u guys think the lexus and bmw / benz guys call us rice just for the same reason?? i dunno jus somethin to ponder
Old 12-03-2000 | 09:35 PM

eric i was talkin dohc 2.2 outta the prelude.. accord only has 2.2 sohc 160 vs 190 stock.. then u mod that.. plus bein a 2.2 it has more tq.. i sorry.. but if he say he gots a 1.8 in the accord race him.. no way there enough tq to get off the line 1st
Old 12-03-2000 | 10:08 PM

Re: umm...

Originally posted by CoolMax
tunedup, make sure you know who you flame. Woodear's a seasoned veteran in the flame game.
It has nothing to do with experience or veteran BS
When you are right, you can't lose an debate/argument. 90% of people here on the BBS know and can tell he is double standard, so he will never win.

Just remember, truth can be harsh sometimes, that's why people are afraid of it.
Old 12-03-2000 | 10:34 PM

Dude ...

u gotta learn 2 chill out & take sh*t as it comes ... but I gotta defend myself ...

If u do a search on your posts ... most are about Max sightings here there & everywhere in Toronto ... I challenge you to prove otherwise.

Maybe u didn't understand my post ... but it clearly said that I think show is kewl ... that's why I pointed out my all show no go mods ...

& that dollar figure u quoted? not even close ;-) lol

n e ways ... hope 2 c u @ the next meet

L8r

Ya so wut i got strobes.
Ya i like my car...

I COULDNT CARE LESS.
Old 12-04-2000 | 04:59 AM

RICE BOY, EH?

Hey-
Woke up this morning to a major thread started, wow! I can't believe how folks get their shorts in a wad about this all...myself included. WOODEAR was kind enough to go back and cut&paste all of my email into his email so everyone could read it...thanks! Anyway...I don't care if you like HON-DUH's or not...not everyone can be smart Seriously, if you are on a MAXIMA list why would you start a thread against another members car in defense of the HON-DUH? I don't get it WOODEAR???!!!! SUre, you are entitled to your opinion, but why boast it to him? Just ignore the post and move on.
I don't know why this is getting to me as much as it is. There are plenty of times I avoid this 1st grade bull$hit and move on to be a quiet member like DANIEL B. MARTIN. However, it hit me lastnight and I got the urge to voice my opinion!
WOODEAR...I don't care if you drive a YUGO. I just didn't think your comment was appropriate to this fellow MAXIMA owner. That kind of crap belongs on a HON-DUH list...It happens all the time; cruise on over there and spend one day. I am positive you will see at least one flame war begin that same day!

Good day!
SHUMAX
Old 12-04-2000 | 05:08 AM

I hit the reply and forgot who posted...but someone said to race the Accord for the fun of it. However, didn't the guy said he'll race for a "bill"? I'm not sure which bill, but I'm guessing $100. To me, I'd say "Sure, but nobody owes anybody in the end". Just race him, no $. If you're pretty serious about your car, then go for the pink slip.
Also, just to let you know, I'm gonna skip over your posts from now on cuz it's considerably more difficult to read compared to others in this forum. Sorry about that.
Jay
Old 12-04-2000 | 05:17 AM
OG :)

askin me to run him and he wanted to put a Bill On the line.
wasn't me
Old 12-04-2000 | 08:44 AM

Re: RICE BOY, EH?

>>> Woke up this morning to a major thread started, wow! I can't believe how folks get their shorts in a wad about this all...myself included.

What else do you expect from a internet BBS??? Hotsex and free beer??

>>> WOODEAR was kind enough to go back and cut&paste all of my email into his email so everyone could read it...thanks!

No, it's not called email, it's called a post.
Yes I did cut and past every single sentence of your post and countered it, to make what you said look foolish. I am surprised you didn't know I do that to foolish posts all the time.

>>> Anyway...I don't care if you like HON-DUH's or not...not everyone can be smart

I failed to see how being smart of not has anything to do with liking a Honda or not.

>>> Seriously, if you are on a MAXIMA list why would you start a thread against another members car in defense of the HON-DUH? I don't get it WOODEAR???!!!!

Because we all humanbeing, and we should treat people the way we want to be treated. If something is gonna upset you, don't to it to another fellow humanbeing, whether he drives a Maxima or Accord.

>>> SUre, you are entitled to your opinion, but why boast it to him? Just ignore the post and move on.

Then why did he call the Accord a ricer openly on this internet BBS? He could have just kept that to himself and none of these will be here.

>>> I don't know why this is getting to me as much as it is. There are plenty of times I avoid this 1st grade bull$hit and move on to be a quiet member like DANIEL B. MARTIN. However, it hit me lastnight and I got the urge to voice my opinion!

Unfortunately you picked a losing battle to fight and voice your opinion.

>>> WOODEAR...I don't care if you drive a YUGO. I just didn't think your comment was appropriate to this fellow MAXIMA owner.

And I don't think his comments was appropriate to a fellow import driver, the Accord owner.

>>> That kind of crap belongs on a HON-DUH list...It happens all the time; cruise on over there and spend one day. I am positive you will see at least one flame war begin that same day.

Wake up.
Now read thru this entire thread, and tell me, how many people are on your side to support you, and how many people are telling you that I am right, double standard sux.
So next time, be wise and pick a winable point to argue, but not that I will give you that chance since I don't talk stupid **** like some here.

Quick Reply: Some Rice Boy Approaches me las nite