Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

Free Sirius System

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2003, 05:08 AM

Free Sirius System - email me mkeown@siriusradio.com

Hello Fellow Maxima owners. I am the SE District Sales Manager for Sirius Satellite Radio. I have the unique opportunity to give away Audiovox Sirius tuners. Installation runs about $80, but if you are technically inclined, it is pretty simple. I will also send the antenna.

Please go to www.audiovox.com to check out the unit. It is the FM modulated Sirius tuner. The unit does have RCA outputs for a direct connection. The only thing required is that you have it activated by March 26th. I have a form that you will need to fill out that has you credit card information that will be used for billing. The service is $12.95 a month.

60 commercial free music channells! Check it out at www.sirius.com and if you are interested, email me and I will responde with all of my information. I will also email the form to you and once I receive it back I will send the unit to you.

The last day I can send the units out is March 26th. So if you are interested, please contact me. mkeown@siriusradio.com
Old 03-14-2003, 06:39 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Free Sirius System - email me mkeown@siriusradio.com

Originally posted by Sirius1
Hello Fellow Maxima owners. I am the SE District Sales Manager for Sirius Satellite Radio. I have the unique opportunity to give away Audiovox Sirius tuners. Installation runs about $80, but if you are technically inclined, it is pretty simple. I will also send the antenna.

Please go to www.audiovox.com to check out the unit. It is the FM modulated Sirius tuner. The unit does have RCA outputs for a direct connection. The only thing required is that you have it activated by March 26th. I have a form that you will need to fill out that has you credit card information that will be used for billing. The service is $12.95 a month.

60 commercial free music channells! Check it out at www.sirius.com and if you are interested, email me and I will responde with all of my information. I will also email the form to you and once I receive it back I will send the unit to you.

The last day I can send the units out is March 26th. So if you are interested, please contact me. mkeown@siriusradio.com

Am I missing something? Free deck, free antenna, all I have to pay for is the service?

What's the catch?
Old 03-14-2003, 07:03 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: Free Sirius System - email me mkeown@siriusradio.com

Originally posted by MadMax95

Am I missing something? Free deck, free antenna, all I have to pay for is the service?

What's the catch?
There's no catch. There's plenty of people in on these deals. There are some deals in the group deals forum. I got free Kenwood gear.
Old 03-14-2003, 07:06 AM

Re: Re: Free Sirius System - email me mkeown@siriusradio.com

Originally posted by MadMax95

What's the catch?
No catch...you just have to pay for service.

Give me a call to discuss.

770-722-8610 or email me mkeown@siriusradio.com
Old 03-14-2003, 07:13 AM

I'm not trying to screw you over but you need to inform us that we can get the Panasonic and Jensen tuners free also. After reading clubxm.com most people are buying the Panasonic because it has a turn dial to tune stations. I also got my equipment free through the friends and family deal and I assume that is what you are operating through. Friends and Family If you want the referals just post you name and let people use it when they call the 800 number, much easier than filling out forms.
Old 03-14-2003, 07:14 AM

Re: Re: Re: Free Sirius System - email me mkeown@siriusradio.com

Originally posted by deezo
There's no catch. There plenty of people in on these deals. There are some deals in the group deals forum. I got free Kenwood gear.
The deal under group deals is over. The new Kenwood promotion at retailers is a free tuner. You still have to pay for an antenna. I will send everythig needed at no cost.

Thanks for staying up on it! I hope you enjoy Sirius!!!!!!
Old 03-14-2003, 07:17 AM

Originally posted by WaarrEagle
I'm not trying to screw you over but you need to inform us that we can get the Panasonic and Jensen tuners free also. After reading clubxm.com most people are buying the Panasonic because it has a turn dial to tune stations. I also got my equipment free through the friends and family deal and I assume that is what you are operating through. Friends and Family If you want the referals just post you name and let people use it when they call the 800 number, much easier than filling out forms.
Thanks for the feedback. My name is Matt Keown. The reason that I did it this way is that I have 10 Audiovox units to give away. Once those are gone, I will post the 800 number. Just easier for me as I would like to give these out! The Audiovox is a great unit as well!

Thanks again!
Old 03-14-2003, 07:18 AM

Originally posted by WaarrEagle
The other difference is that I will send these out today!

I hope you enjoy your new Sirius System!
Old 03-14-2003, 08:44 AM

I just signed up, should receive it tomorrow!

Seems like a great deal, no complaints at all with the customer service...
Old 03-14-2003, 09:08 AM

you have mail...
Old 03-14-2003, 09:08 AM

there was a GD on this a while back too. Very neat stuff. I would do it if I didn't have the double-din OEM setup.

MZMTG likes his.
Old 03-14-2003, 12:21 PM

Originally posted by WizzaMax
you have mail...
Sorry for the delay in responding....had a lunch meeting. I emailed you. YOu can give me a call or email me.

Thanks!
Old 03-14-2003, 02:06 PM

You've got mail
Old 03-14-2003, 05:11 PM

Anybody out there? I only have a few units left that I can ship. I could really use the help!

Thanks!
Old 03-14-2003, 07:50 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Free Sirius System - email me mkeown@siriusradio.com

Originally posted by Sirius1

The deal under group deals is over. The new Kenwood promotion at retailers is a free tuner. You still have to pay for an antenna. I will send everythig needed at no cost.

Thanks for staying up on it! I hope you enjoy Sirius!!!!!!
I was a part of the first Kenwood deal.
Old 03-14-2003, 07:52 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Free Sirius System - email me mkeown@siriusradio.com

Originally posted by deezo
I was a part of the first Kenwood deal.
Excellent! I hope you are enjoying the service. Let me know if you have any friends that are interested.
Old 03-18-2003, 05:43 PM