Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

*GD: Diamond Plate Floormats 95-03 Maxima's.. ending 04/17

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2003, 11:41 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

If you have not already paid, please do so.. mats will not be shipped until everyone has made payment!!
Old 04-21-2003, 12:58 PM
!OG SNES OG!

Bump - long since paid

Originally posted by thebigsadler
If you have not already paid, please do so.. mats will not be shipped until everyone has made payment!!
Old 04-21-2003, 04:57 PM

still waiting on shipment...already paid...
Old 04-21-2003, 05:05 PM

Sent my $115.00 today. Hope to see these badboys soon! Jay e-mail with a tracking # when they go out!
Old 04-21-2003, 05:08 PM

oh shoot...i 4 got...ive been away for the week ...i will paysoon!!! thanks man vishaal
Old 04-21-2003, 05:41 PM

Whoever has a 5th Gen that ordered will have a fitment problem when you receive the item. I received my plates today. The shipment was fast, but the plates fit horribly in the front. I asked Jason, if you could refund me the money and the shipment so I can return the item. He hasn't yet responded to my-email. Hopefully they will solve the problem.
Old 04-21-2003, 07:17 PM

Originally posted by 02'maxed-out
Whoever has a 5th Gen that ordered will have a fitment problem when you receive the item. I received my plates today. The shipment was fast, but the plates fit horribly in the front. I asked Jason, if you could refund me the money and the shipment so I can return the item. He hasn't yet responded to my-email. Hopefully they will solve the problem.
Wait, they said that the plates will fit a 5th gen without any problems. What's the deal Jason?!
Old 04-21-2003, 07:45 PM

Originally posted by krazyd

Wait, they said that the plates will fit a 5th gen without any problems. What's the deal Jason?!

hmmmmmm should i pay just as yet???
Old 04-21-2003, 07:59 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

I really wish you wouldn't post something like this because right now you are the only one with this problem, so something must have been wrong. I responded to your e-mail. You need to take in consideration that I have other things in my life and you PMing me, e-mailing me from 2 e-mails and then posting this in the thread is a little harsh.

Please respond to my email, and keep posts like this out of these threads.

There should be absolutely NO problems with these floormats.

Jason Sadler
Old 04-21-2003, 08:00 PM

Originally posted by vsmax
hmmmmmm should i pay just as yet???
pay for them; there are no problems with fitment.
Old 04-21-2003, 08:13 PM
!OG SNES OG!

Dude, the one with the cutout on the left hand side goes on the drivers side, and the one with the right hand side cutout goes on the passenger side...

Old 04-21-2003, 08:23 PM

My bad... I didn't intend for it to come out like that... I was just having some fitment problems thats all. I just thought maybe some org. members would know what to do...
but to Blaxxxima, I already tried that, it doesn't work both ways..
Old 04-21-2003, 09:00 PM

pay for them; there are no problems with fitment.

hey jason...thanks for a great deal...payment is on the way...simple misunderstanding...
Old 04-22-2003, 12:23 AM

I would really like to see pictures. I have a hard time believing that there are fitment issues. I just saw Albert's car (robvandam) this past Sat. and so I know how they look in the 5th gen. On top of that, we've shipped out over 150 sets of 5th gen mats and 300 sets of 4th gen mats. Nobody has complained of fitment, just install questions.

Exactly what doesn't fit? You've seen the pics, you got the same thing.

And for those of you worried, don't be. These are the same mats, that Custommaxima used to carry, and that SWA carries now. They've both installed them at their shops and report great fitment. I've installed dozens of sets myself with no problems. Remember, they do not look exactly like your factory mats. They are slightly shapes because they are metal.

BTW, posting here instead of emailing either of us first is in rather bad form. You've caused unnecessary anxiety, without any actual evidence of the problem. This is even more confusing to me considering that you are a returning customer to us. I even shipped out your mats earlier since I had a set on the shelf ready to go, and I knew you were a repeat customer so I expediated your order. To find out that instead of you being happy that we sped up your order, you come here and badmouth the product and tell others that they will have problems when you have absolutely no proof really makes me mad. Especially since 150 other customers say otherwise, and I have personally put these mats into several cars myself and know they fit. Teaches me not to do anyone any favors.

Old 04-22-2003, 01:00 AM

Thanks for sending me the item real fast... you guys really did send this item out fast, but I know I shouldn't have put this in the forum. It was a mistake, but I shouln't be powned down on for my concern of the fitment. I PM bigsadler about my situation already... Didn't mean to cause any harm.

to all org. members , i did order from them in the past, and it was great... they ship fast and have great products... I am in no way bringing down the product, but just saying I and only I am having a fitment problem... thats alll ... sorry to put anxiety on to anyone, i really didn't mean to intend my post to come out like this...
Old 04-22-2003, 01:02 AM

As I've mentioned in my emails to you, and in the post, please email me with exactly what you say isnt' fitting along with pictures so I can see this.

Thanks for sending me the item real fast... you guys really did send this item out fast, but I know I shouldn't have put this in the forum. It was a mistake, but I shouln't be powned down on for my concern of the fitment. I PM bigsadler about my situation already... Didn't mean to cause any harm.

to all org. members , i did order from them in the past, and it was great... they ship fast and have great products... I am in no way bringing down the product, but just saying I and only I am having a fitment problem... thats alll ... sorry to put anxiety on to anyone, i really didn't mean to intend my post to come out like this...
Old 04-22-2003, 01:08 AM

I will e-mail u tommorow with them...
Old 04-23-2003, 08:50 AM

did these babdoys ship out yet? i want mine..

Old 04-23-2003, 08:53 AM

All the people who have paid already will have theirs shipped out today or tomorrow. Originally, nothing was supposed to ship until all participants had paid, but I didn't expect some people to be so slow paying, and I dont' want to penalize those of you who have paid, so I'm just going to ship everything out now.

did these babdoys ship out yet? i want mine..

Old 04-23-2003, 10:11 AM

Originally posted by Shadow
Originally, nothing was supposed to ship until all participants had paid, but I didn't expect some people to be so slow paying.....

sorry i have paid yet...somthing came up..you should expect payment by friday the latest...if this was a concern you should of emailed me
thanks and god bless

vishaal
Old 04-23-2003, 10:13 AM

Oh no, you're cool. Jason told me what's up, that's not a problem, as long as we know. It's those who refuse to respond to emails/pm's. Not just one, or two, but several that bother me.

Originally posted by vsmax

sorry i have paid yet...somthing came up..you should expect payment by friday the latest...if this was a concern you should of emailed me
thanks and god bless

vishaal
Old 04-28-2003, 07:20 PM
!OG SNES OG!

Okay, who hasn't paid yet? I don't mind if you have financial issues, but if you've committed to it, and the deal was contingent upon it, and you haven't sent a reply back to Jason(Sadler) or Shadow, then get your A$$ in gear...
There are some of us who are waiting for our floor mats, and you slackers are holding this off.

You said you were in, now pay like you said you would, and please let us enjoy our shiny new floors.

Thanks!

Mike
Old 04-28-2003, 07:22 PM

Guys, I've shipped out all mats to those who have already paid. Didn't want to hold up your stuff any longer since you guys paid quickly. It just makes it hard to do GB's again.

And to those who didn't pay, at least try to give us a good excuse instead of just ignoring all attempts at contact by us.

Originally posted by Blaxxxima
Okay, who hasn't paid yet? I don't mind if you have financial issues, but if you've committed to it, and the deal was contingent upon it, and you haven't sent a reply back to Jason(Sadler) or Shadow, then get your A$$ in gear...
There are some of us who are waiting for our floor mats, and you slackers are holding this off.

You said you were in, now pay like you said you would, and please let us enjoy our shiny new floors.

Thanks!

Mike
Old 04-28-2003, 07:37 PM

Guys, I've shipped out all mats to those who have already paid. Didn't want to hold up your stuff any longer since you guys paid quickly. It just makes it hard to do GB's again.

And to those who didn't pay, at least try to give us a good excuse instead of just ignoring all attempts at contact by us.

Thanks Shadow!
Old 04-28-2003, 07:48 PM

Thanks.

Shadow, Big thanks for the deal. I hope
the previous incident and the no pays
don't hold you back from doing another
group deal in the future.
Old 04-28-2003, 07:56 PM
!OG SNES OG!

Heh, thanks Shadow

Yah, sorry to hear there are some "ignore" types on here. This is sadly why GDs fail so often - there is no money where the mouth is around here sometimes

I appreciate your setting this up, and sending the mats out however

Mike

Old 05-02-2003, 12:03 PM

Anyone get theirs yet? I'm still anxiously waiting
Old 05-02-2003, 12:11 PM

Send me an email with your name and I'll get your tracking number. I don't have the screen names matched up with the mats. I know most people have emailed me saying they got their mats. Thanks.

Anyone get theirs yet? I'm still anxiously waiting
Old 05-02-2003, 12:19 PM

Send me an email with your name and I'll get your tracking number. I don't have the screen names matched up with the mats. I know most people have emailed me saying they got their mats. Thanks.
name is kirk candan. please email me my tracking #.
Old 05-05-2003, 10:48 AM

I still havent recieved my floormats either. I paid 2 weeks ago. Please send me a tracking number asap.
Anthony Kuzia
Old 05-05-2003, 01:04 PM

At least now I know I'm not the only one that hasn't gotten them yet.
Old 05-05-2003, 05:50 PM

Where da mats at?

No mats here.
Old 05-07-2003, 02:01 PM

Have any of you heard back from Shadow at least?
Old 05-07-2003, 04:49 PM

I called a few times and the tracking number said it wasn't even shipped out yet. Then they never answer the phone. I paid exactly 18 days ago and still havent recieved the floor mats. I want my money back if they havent sent them yet but no one answers the phone.
Old 05-07-2003, 06:03 PM

i just paid for mine on 5-2-03...they sent me an email back saying that they sent it out on saturday...i havent asked for a tracking # because i trust them from previous deals b4...

did you guyd pay when they asked for it...if not email them directly...they should respond...
Old 05-07-2003, 06:16 PM
!OG SNES OG!

I doubt very much that they will try to *** .ORG members. That would be very bad business

Just be patient man. That's the problem with you kids today - it's all "ME ME ME NOW NOW NOW!"... I paid about 12 days ago, but my Maxima still looks good. I don't mind waiting a few days to look really pimp!

Mike
Old 05-07-2003, 10:14 PM

I was going to email you guys individually, but I might as well just post it up here.

First off, sorry for no replying to anyone sooner. I just got done with finals (from mon-today), I'm still a part time graduate student.

And everyone's mats have shipped out. Out of the 13 people who ended up paying, I know that 9 of you have gotten the mats. 1 of the 4 who hasn't is vishal who as he stated paid us late last Thurs. and his mats went out last Sat. 1 other one is in Canada, so that takes up to 10 business days to get there. I did not give fake tracking numbers to anyone, I probably made an honest mistake when reading it out. Tomorrow will be my first full day back in the shop this week, and I will take care of Kirk and Anthony's tracking info then if that mats haven't arrived yet. Sorry, things are in a ltitle disarray here.

If anyone cares, here's why some of the orders got delayed. Lately, diamond plate has been scarce to buy in volume. We've been waiting on our big shipment of 300 sheets for about 6 weeks now, there's a 2 month lead time. In the meantime, volume quadrupled since Feb. and our inventory of the metal ran really low, so we've been forced to buy a lot of it on the open market from different suppliers wherever we can get it. It hasn't led to any backorders, but we've been forced to keep our inventory of finished mats low and make them to order in order to keep enough metal on hand. This is why Jason and I were so pushy in trying to get everyone who committed to this deal to send their payment in. We couldn't make the mats until we got payment. What it came down to is, we had to make a choice between cutting mats for regular customers who had already ordered and paid, or cutting the Maxima mats some of which may not sell. So we delayed production of the Maxima mats until we had enough payments collected to know we wouldn't have to sit on too many unsold mats. So the GB ended on the 17th, and some mats did not go out until about the 30th due to the wait, and our usual production times. I'm sorry if this caused inconveniences for anyone. Jason and I were afraid this would happen which is why we were bugging everyone to pay.
Old 05-07-2003, 10:26 PM

see guys i told ya...good people!!!!!!!!

thanks bro and sorry i paid so late...damn paypal...

thanks for the group deal and thanks for busting your a$$ for us...

vishaal
Old 05-08-2003, 05:41 AM

Just email me my tracking # and I'll be satisfied