Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

18x8.5 Volk Racing TE-37 GD

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2003 | 12:11 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

18x8.5 Volk Racing TE-37 GD

Hello I am a JDM volk racing dealer and I have
4 sets of gunmetal
2 sets of white
2 sets of silver
2 sets of bronze

these are 18x8.5 5x114.3 with a 40mm offset

The price for these wheels are $1600 shipped no matter if you east coast or west coast. These wheels will include carbon fiber center caps and carbon fiber lug nuts.

For more info please email or just pm me.

All wheels are JDM version. In box and ready to ship.

Kitsune

Last edited by Kitsune; 05-03-2011 at 05:28 PM.
Old 07-01-2003 | 10:05 PM

Can you accept paypal yet? If so then Im down for a set of white ones. Let me know. Email casper1326@yahoo.com
Old 07-01-2003 | 10:25 PM

Re: 18x8.5 Volk Racing TE-37 GD

Originally posted by Kitsune
Hello I am a JDM volk racing dealer and I have
4 sets of gunmetal
2 sets of white
2 sets of silver
2 sets of bronze

these are 18x8.5 5x114.3 with a 40mm offset

The price for these wheels are $1600 shipped no matter if you east coast or west coast. These wheels will include carbon fiber center caps and carbon fiber lug nuts.

For more info please email Mtlai80@hotmail.com or just pm me.

All wheels are JDM version. In box and ready to ship.

Kitsune
Got pics???
Old 07-01-2003 | 10:58 PM

Re: Re: 18x8.5 Volk Racing TE-37 GD

Originally posted by clipse

Got pics???
yeah, what is carbon fiber lug nut?
Old 07-01-2003 | 11:08 PM

if you got pics... i might be down for a set of white ones
Old 07-01-2003 | 11:27 PM
lcf

Interesting. I'd like to see pictures as well.
Old 07-02-2003 | 12:35 PM
Chick specializing in rounding up 100+ Maximas

Every Volk Wheel has their serial number on the rim itself. Fake Volks copies are dime a dozen and look EXACTLY like the real Volks (except they are not forged). Your price for set of 4 is below COST. If its too good to be true, then chances are it's not. I don't know how you can sell these below dealer sugg. prices but I'm just letting everyone know what to look for if they are looking to buy the authentic stuff.

-AnGe
Old 07-02-2003 | 12:42 PM
detailerdaveb@gmail.com

good to know...thanks AnGe
Old 07-02-2003 | 01:00 PM

Originally posted by maximadave
good to know...thanks AnGe
No prob. I don't know if Kitsune is selling authentic Volk wheels. Unless he's willing to provide a business address (vendor info), there's no way to tell on the Internet.

AnGe
Old 07-02-2003 | 04:32 PM
lcf

NISMO808 is offering the exact same deal. Does this mean his are not authentic either? Hm.

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....5&pagenumber=1
Old 07-02-2003 | 05:13 PM
detailerdaveb@gmail.com

I'd like to see some pics
Old 07-02-2003 | 08:46 PM

Originally posted by lcf
NISMO808 is offering the exact same deal. Does this mean his are not authentic either? Hm.

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....p;pagenumber=1
Honestly I don't know where these guys are getting the Volks from. No way will Mackin Industries (distributor for Volk Racing in US) ever allow their Volk TE37 line to be sold anywhere close to what Nismo808 and Kitsune are offering them at.

Let's put it this way, I can bet top dollars that if these vendors offering the TE37s this cheap are legit (and revealed), Mackin will never do business with them again. Same idea goes for dealers reselling Stillen products. For example, no authorized Stillen reseller will ever come out and offer S/C for $2200 unless they want to risk losing their account with Stillen. This is what essentially is going on here.
Old 07-02-2003 | 09:00 PM

Thanks Ange yer the best. Kinda made me wonder why my paypal never went through. I got this run around about accounts being hacked and all kind of crap. Oh well at least I got my money back from the original deal. Guess im gonna have to pony up the 2500 for real Volks. Oh well. I got money to burn. Gotta love Iraq for something(tax free)
Old 07-03-2003 | 03:35 AM

Our club pricing for the you guys is a little over 2Grand. Just to give you guys an idea of what the lowest you should find them retailed for. This is way cheap. Even if gray marketted there would be no margin.

We are authorized distributor for Mackin. lol. Wheels are warrantied. hehe. You can call the confirm.

LAters. I'd watch out also, but you never know.
Old 07-03-2003 | 08:46 AM
OT n00bs FTMFCSL

Funny that this is their first post...If they had real Volks, I doubt this would be their first. We would have heard something about them before...
Old 07-03-2003 | 03:54 PM

Originally posted by lcf

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....p;pagenumber=1

I believe his are real since he provided pictures. I never ordered yet because I was avoiding the run around while they figured out how to accept payments. :dunno:

I dont know if this "JDM" version means anything about how real they are since both of these group buys are claiming JDM.

Sounds to good to be true....but you never know....????
Old 07-03-2003 | 04:57 PM

Originally posted by JBL85

I believe his are real since he provided pictures. I never ordered yet because I was avoiding the run around while they figured out how to accept payments. :dunno:

I dont know if this "JDM" version means anything about how real they are since both of these group buys are claiming JDM.

Sounds to good to be true....but you never know....????
JDM simply means these people import the Volks directly from Japan (not thru Mackin Industries). Therefore it will not have Mackin on the wheels, but should still have the Volk serial number.

Ange
Old 07-03-2003 | 05:05 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

How about you post your Sellers permit number so we can see who we are dealing with?
Old 07-03-2003 | 08:15 PM

I would have no problems providing the necessary information to confirm our autheticity. lol. It's interesting he hasn't come back to provide any responses to our previous statements.

Well anyways, we can offer the same kind of club pricing we've been offerring to the RX7 club to you guys if you're interested. Volk is one of our largest product lines with JIC taking number one. Both of which companies have some phenomenal products for your application.

I mean we're a distributor and I'd buy them from him for that price. It's cheaper than our distributor cost from Mackin. It's good to see people step in to save other's from potentially fatal mistakes.

But seriously, if you can get them for that price please email me. I'd be interested in volume purchases.

Ciao.
Old 07-03-2003 | 10:14 PM

volk te's at that price.... wow...ill get a few too. People in boston will love these, but seriously.... I hope he not playing us for this kind of $$$. I dont want to open up to a box of made in china rims.
Old 07-03-2003 | 10:17 PM

Originally posted by JIC A33
I would have no problems providing the necessary information to confirm our autheticity...
But seriously, if you can get them for that price please email me. I'd be interested in volume purchases.

Ciao.
Originally posted by SWEETSOUND2001
How about you post your Sellers permit number so we can see who we are dealing with?
Post your price here.
Old 07-04-2003 | 12:29 AM

Originally posted by 97MaxGurl

Post your price here.
I was talking to "Kitsune"
Old 07-04-2003 | 05:05 AM

I know this sounds too good to be true. I however wanted to point out that I think it's the same person/persons selling the Volks as in the last Volk TE 37 Group buy. Ie it's the same distributor, so keep Nism0808 out of this. I did order rims from the first GD and they hopefully should be in by next week. I did talk to the distributor and he guaranties that these are original/geniune volks. He said it has a sticker w/. a serial # etc. I will let you guys know the details when I receive the shipment. So until then please lets stop speculating. I don't understand why Kitsune hasn't replied to any of your questions yet. Also just FYI- if you post any question here I will NOT be able to reply as I'll be out of town. I will let u know the details when the wheels come in. If these really are genuine (as the distributor claims) we need to give him a chance. He has been extremely helpful and I haven't had any major problems dealing w/. him so far.
Old 07-04-2003 | 09:22 AM

I was talking to "Kitsune"
I know silly
Old 07-04-2003 | 11:11 AM

I cannot post our pricing on the board or public venue as it would be in violation of pricing that Mackin wants advertised. I gave a basic approximation of what it would be as a standard club deal. We are not interested in losing the product line and would ask that if you're interested to please PM me.

Here's our photo page:
http://groups.msn.com/AutomotiveRD/pictures

http://groups.msn.com/AutomotiveRD/v...nw?albumlist=2

THanks.
Old 07-05-2003 | 11:39 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Sorry that I haven't replied been really busy lately. I get my wheels straight from Japan I am in the military so I can bring back items that I buy. Wheels in Japan are really cheap if bought in bulk like 5+. Since I bring them back on a plane I don't pay anything so I charge people $200 or depending on where you live. I just recently sold wheels to some people if you want to ask them my business practices just email

Wardjame75@msn.com
Jennifersotto@excite.com

thanks

Kitsune
Old 07-05-2003 | 12:00 PM

THat's good to hear Kitsune. I got quite a few friends in the marines as well and it's always cheaper to use them for freight. lol. It just sounded too good to be true.

So do you hvae these in the US right now or are they coming from JApan on a per order basis. Anyways I'm interested in speaking with you about a few other products. You can even ship these to the Base at Pendelton and my boyz can get them for me.

anyways, let me know. I'm interested in some parts for Mazdas. Our primary tuning Make. RX7's and stuff.

Thanks, Rishie
Old 07-05-2003 | 12:26 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

the wheels are on order basis. for parts I usually go to a performance junk jard where cars that are wrecked goes in there and we take off the parts and clean it and bring it back and sell it. This way is usually cheaper than ordering new parts, but I can also get my hands on new parts. As of now I am selling wheels to nwnissan group.

thanks

Kitsune
Old 07-05-2003 | 12:33 PM

the wheels are on order basis. for parts I usually go to a performance junk jard where cars that are wrecked goes in there and we take off the parts and clean it and bring it back and sell it. This way is usually cheaper than ordering new parts, but I can also get my hands on new parts. As of now I am selling wheels to nwnissan group.

thanks

Kitsune
What is your sellers permit number?
Old 07-05-2003 | 12:55 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

what is a sellers permit number? do I get it here on the forum?
Old 07-05-2003 | 01:03 PM

what is a sellers permit number? do I get it here on the forum?
You should know what it is if you are legitimately registered to do business in your state. Apparently you are not.
Old 07-05-2003 | 01:18 PM

Kitsune,

I just sent you a PM. Can you pls check and get back to me...thanks
Old 07-05-2003 | 01:35 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

do you mean a business liscense? I am in the process of getting approved for one. two I deal parts out of my garage.
Old 07-06-2003 | 12:54 PM
OT n00bs FTMFCSL

You should know what it is if you are legitimately registered to do business in your state. Apparently you are not.
Is Japan a US State now?
Old 07-07-2003 | 07:55 AM

So i take it there is a waiting period to get these. How much money do you require up front?
Old 07-07-2003 | 09:35 AM

Wait a min hold up, so JIC A33 no you are inquiring about getting some volks from him but in one of yer posts you just stated
I would have no problems providing the necessary information to confirm our autheticity. lol. It's interesting he hasn't come back to provide any responses to our previous statements.

Well anyways, we can offer the same kind of club pricing we've been offerring to the RX7 club to you guys if you're interested. Volk is one of our largest product lines with JIC taking number one. Both of which companies have some phenomenal products for your application.

I mean we're a distributor and I'd buy them from him for that price. It's cheaper than our distributor cost from Mackin. It's good to see people step in to save other's from potentially fatal mistakes.

Ciao.

No was really going on I smeel some BS on this and its getting kinda to deep in here to move around
Old 07-14-2003 | 10:02 AM

Kitsune, did you recieve my email reguarding the shipping. If you can use my UPS account to send those rims, I will take a set.

Thanks
Nick
Old 07-14-2003 | 01:00 PM

Kitsune,

Can you get the new Volk GT7 in the 18x8 or 19x8 in silver or gunmetal? How much for a set shipped to Lahaina, Hawaii 96761?
Old 07-14-2003 | 03:18 PM

Mr. Desert,

Please pm me if you'd like to disuss your swimming abilities. To me it sounds like you're an instigator or can't understand what I've written it's pretty simple.

The price Kitsune has offered is below Wholesale distributor cost which is what we are for Mackin Industries. Should you need to pull yourself out of your BS conclusions just call them and ask about us. Pending the ordering and legitimacy of this, I too may be interested in having Kitsune get some wheels for us at his price.

I'm trying to figure out the logistics of ordering from Kitsune. Deposit, Waiting period, etc... Not too hard to figure out.

If you wanted wheels quickly and Mackin had them in stock we can provide them to you at the club pricing we have setup for the maxima guys. These will have full warranty as they came thru US lines of distribution. If you are willing to wait and pending Kitsune's payment terms that is a great deal.

The club deal on standard colored TE's in 18,8.5 would be around $2100.00 shipped with hardware, not including centercaps. These wheels retail for $2560 in US price lists. Hopefully that will end all your BS assumptions and you can move on to seeing that I'm simply inquiring about Kitsune's logistics for ordering as he's offerring one hell of a deal. I'm not thread jacking but with you constantly trying to get in my face, I'm forced to. Please pm me if you need some verification. We are JIC USA's largest distributor, wholesalers for tons of JDM lines all thru legit lines of distribution. Therefore all product comes with warranty.

Kitsune, I'm so sorry. I would hope that all inquiries towards us will come via pm. Good luck and if you can please let me know my two questions:

Waiting period?
Deposit required?

Thanks,

Rishie
President
Automotive R & D
San Jose, CA. 95110
408-947-0505 office
Old 07-14-2003 | 05:10 PM

I just wanted to update all of you. I was told by Kitune last tuesday that wheels have been shipped and I will get them Friday morning before 10am ET. As of now I still haven't received the wheels. I'm getting extremely frustrated as he has my money and I had done everything possible to get them the money so I could get the wheels before tomorrow as I go to the track. I have a brake kit sitting at home for past month waiting for these wheels to come in. It's been a month and still no wheels. I have sent him numerious PMs and email messages last week requesting the tracking # and reason for delay and I still haven't heard from Kitsune.

If any of you have his contact information, please PM me so I can get answers. I am NOT suggesting that he's not legit or anything. Problems and delays can happen, but I definitely want a good explanation.

Kitsune - If you read this, please contact me ASAP. You have my cell phone number and email address in your PMs and email. I would greatly appreciate a prompt reply.

Quick Reply: 18x8.5 Volk Racing TE-37 GD