Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

Groupbuy Special: HKS Circle Earth Hyperground $130

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2003 | 09:38 AM
Chick specializing in rounding up 100+ Maximas

Groupbuy Special: HKS Circle Earth Hyperground $130

$130 (Reg. Price $140+ shipping)

First 5 buyers get free shipping.

$5 UPS Shipping anywhere within USA. $15 to Hawaii. $20 to Canada.

PayPal: paypal@redlinemax.com
Visa/Mastercard accepted by phone only 646-321-9779

This is the HKS general kit. There is no Maxima specific kit available.

What it is:
HKS Circular Grounding System - Utilize a 24 karat gold plated distribution block and multiple grounding points, improved idle and drivability are often obtained as the additional grounding points equalize resistance and voltage between various ground points. Each 8 guage spiral twined cable is wrapped with signature HKS purple plastic to protect and add color to the Circle Earth System.

Circle Plate - The HKS circle plate allows for the freedom to choose the thickness and the number of wires (up to 24 lines) to be used. Depending on the specific application, either the Separate Type (remotely located from battery terminal) or the Direct Type (directly mounted onto the battery terminal) are utilized.

24K Gold Plating and High Quality Wire - Each of the 8scq wires consist of 658 winded 0.12mm lines that allow each wire to withstand up to a maximum of 65A.

Pic of the HKS Hyperground System Installed (Pic Courtesy of 1MAX2NV)
Old 10-31-2003 | 03:48 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Would you know what points to ground and have pictures of the points? I would have no ideas where to ground the wires.
Old 10-31-2003 | 07:30 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

improved idle i understand...but what do you mean by "drivability"? i have a diff car with grounding wires installed and i know what it does for that car, but what does this do for the max/i30's?
Old 11-04-2003 | 11:09 AM
Chick specializing in rounding up 100+ Maximas

Originally Posted by drgnz
improved idle i understand...but what do you mean by "drivability"? i have a diff car with grounding wires installed and i know what it does for that car, but what does this do for the max/i30's?
A good ground makes all the difference to electronics. All that the kits do it ensure that all the electronic components in the engine bay get the best ground possible. Some have experienced hp gains (minimal) and smoother idling.

Ange
Old 11-04-2003 | 02:23 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Just a quick note on the HP gains

Originally Posted by 97MaxGurl
A good ground makes all the difference to electronics. All that the kits do it ensure that all the electronic components in the engine bay get the best ground possible. Some have experienced hp gains (minimal) and smoother idling.

Ange
A quick note on the grounding wires and Hp, One of my closest friends who i have known for a good ten years has a GTP that he loves, he's made several modifications to it one he was skeptical about was the ground wires. He spent the better half of a day rearranging them and doing dyno pulls to see if they really worked and apparently they did. He gained at peak i think it was 7hp and the biggest things is that is did smooth the idle, which is still bad...but that's because of the crazy @$$ cam he runs, but he swears that it's definitely better. Basically it was enough for me to go ahead and buy goound wires i have yet to install, just thought i would throw in my .02!

Matthew
Old 11-05-2003 | 06:50 AM
Banned

Not tryin' to mess with this deal but. Make your own. The wires do work. They helped my car from shutting off until I got my new MAF sensor.

Originally Posted by ObsidianIce69
A quick note on the grounding wires and Hp, One of my closest friends who i have known for a good ten years has a GTP that he loves, he's made several modifications to it one he was skeptical about was the ground wires. He spent the better half of a day rearranging them and doing dyno pulls to see if they really worked and apparently they did. He gained at peak i think it was 7hp and the biggest things is that is did smooth the idle, which is still bad...but that's because of the crazy @$$ cam he runs, but he swears that it's definitely better. Basically it was enough for me to go ahead and buy goound wires i have yet to install, just thought i would throw in my .02!

Matthew
Old 11-05-2003 | 07:06 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Originally Posted by tkarrh
Not tryin' to mess with this deal but. Make your own. The wires do work. They helped my car from shutting off until I got my new MAF sensor.
not to mess with the deal..but you're going to anyway right?

for people who CAN'T make their own this is what to get.
Old 11-05-2003 | 11:13 AM
Banned

Just giving my .02 take it for what it is worth....

Originally Posted by DanNY
not to mess with the deal..but you're going to anyway right?

for people who CAN'T make their own this is what to get.