Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

KYB AGX and Cattman TiBar deal

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2003, 08:05 PM
Maxima.org Sponsor

KYB AGX and Cattman TiBar deal

We've just received more AGXs adjustable struts, including a batch modified for the 2000+ Maximas/I30s and I35s today, so we're ready to rock and roll on the KYB AGX and Cattman TiBar phase of the Cattman Performance 5th Anniversary Sale.

The KYB AGX brand is well known, but I'll just remind that the AGX externally adjustable struts have become the standard by which all other struts for the Maxima are measured. Even though the AGXs offer superior performance, they are substantially less expensive than the Tokico Illuminas and Koni reds, and for one week it gets substantially better.

Wish we could do more, but our prices are among the lowest out there already.

The Cattman TiBar FSTB features a titanium cross bar - the first for the Maxima - and billet aluminum pieces. It doesn't just tie the strut towers together, its a great piece of eye candy under the hood. Here are some underhood pics:

BTW, the cross piece is pure black, it just looks slightly purple in the photo.

Very lightweight, very strong -- sure you can spend $35 on a FSTB, but it sure won't offer bring the style of the Cattman TiBar to your engine compartment.

Regular price for the Cattman TiBar FSTB is $199, sale price is $150

These prices are effective immediately through the Monday, 24 November. Orders may be called into my ordering service at 800.759.9920, 8-5pm MST, M-F.

Brian C Catts
      Cattman Performance