Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

AMSOIL Synthetic Lubicants - Dealer Cost

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2004 | 01:27 PM
Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by 2k2MerlotSE
Talkinghorse:
The 2000 series is a better quality oil? price is not to much of an issue. what would be the best for my conditions? I only want the best quality.
Sent you a PM with the pricing information you requested. Please let me know if I can help.
Old 04-16-2004 | 07:55 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

how much is to shipp amsoil atf 1 case to 91766 total cost
Old 04-16-2004 | 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by speedymax99
how much is to shipp amsoil atf 1 case to 91766 total cost
My total cost works out to be $86.67, paying with PayPal, delivered to your door with CA tax and shipping. This represents a savings of ~$25 compared to if you were to order the products from AMSOIL's on-line store.

If you'd prefer to pay direct with a credit card, let me know and I will PM you my contact info. Otherwise, if you want to order, simply paypal the funds to eander2585@aol.com . Once i receive the confirming e-mail (which is essentially instantaneous), I will phone-in your order and it will be shippped directly to you from the AMSOIL Product Center in Las Vagas. I sell a lot of oil each month and it's a very streamlined and easy process.

I think you will be very happy with the product. Let me know if I can help. thx
Old 04-16-2004 | 09:17 AM
SHIFT_PANTS

How much would it be for a case of the 10w30 oil shipped to 68521?

I'm quite interested in this. Do you have the chart or info for comparison? I want to see what it compares to the same weight castrol synthetic

Thanx a mil
Old 04-16-2004 | 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Maxmus_X
How much would it be for a case of the 10w30 oil shipped to 68521?

I'm quite interested in this. Do you have the chart or info for comparison? I want to see what it compares to the same weight castrol synthetic

Thanx a mil
I do have a very informative comparison chart that compares AMSOIL 10w-30 to competing oils, synthetic and petroleum, from Mobil, Castrol, QS, Pennzoil and Valvoline. The brochure compares the oils in 7 standard industry-recognized tests, and the results are very enlightening. Please send me a good e-mail address for you and I can send it as an attachment (pdf (Adobe) file).

My total cost for a case of 10w-30 delivered to you (with NE tax and shipping), paying with pay pal is $66.43 and I use e-mail eander2585@aol.com for payment. This is a savings of ~$17 compared to if you were to order the oil from AMSOIL's on-line store. If you want to pay direct with a credit card and avoid pay pal, let me know and I will send you a PM with my contact info.

AMSOIL 10w-30 is a great product...we have a commercial account with one of the counties and they are using this same product (plus AMSOIL ATF and Gear Oil) in over 130 police cars in south Texas. As you can imagine, these cars are run very hard and it can get extremely hot down here. They have gone to extended drains with oil analysis and have greatly improved the performance of their cars, they have greatly reduced the maintenance burden in their shop, and they have greatly reduced oil disposal costs.

Let me know if I can help. I sell a lot of oil and I take very good care of people...just ask on this board. thx Ed
Old 04-24-2004 | 12:39 PM

Folks, Many of you have asked me by PM about AMSOIL motorcycle oils. AMSOIL makes two great motorcycle oils (a 10w-40 and a 20w-50) that both offer outstanding protection...the oils contain higher zinc and phosphorous content for maximum protection of cam lobes and other high-pressure components. The oils are formulated for wet clutch applications and they contain no friction modifiers. I sell a lot of this oil and my customers include owners of most Japanese bikes, Harleys, BMW's, Ducati's and even a Moto Guzzi. I also have a retail account with a motorcycle shop here in south TX and he sells a lot of oil. AMSOIL also offers a 0w-40 for 4-cycle RV's (ATV's, etc) and a complete line of premium synthetic two cycle oils for a variety of applications from lawn and garden equipment to competition-racing engines.

I received a call today from a customer who just installed AMSOIL 10w-40 motorcycle oil in his Honda jet ski...4-cycle, turbocharged engine. I didn't realize some of these personal watercraft were turbo-charged, but the high performance models are. He warmed-up the engine, drained out the old oil, installed AMSOIL and said that he was absolutely amazed at how much more quiet and smooth AMSOIL made his engine. Much the same report I get from folks who have converted their cars...

If any of you could use, or know of someone who has a motorcycle, ATV, personal watercraft, snowmobile, etc I can supply these oils and offer the same great deal (dealer cost) and quality service...let me know if i can help
Old 04-25-2004 | 10:58 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Can I get quotes for:

A case of TGR 2000 Series Gear Oil shipped to 97333 oregon, or local pickup (in portland?) which is not far from here.

A case of Amsoil ASL 5w30 Motor Oil and 2 SDF Oil Filters for a 95 Maxima
Thanks.
Old 04-25-2004 | 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by kenji
Can I get quotes for:

A case of TGR 2000 Series Gear Oil shipped to 97333 oregon, or local pickup (in portland?) which is not far from here.

A case of Amsoil ASL 5w30 Motor Oil and 2 SDF Oil Filters for a 95 Maxima
Thanks.
Kenji,

I sent you a PM with the pricing info. Let me know if I can help...
Old 04-25-2004 | 04:15 PM
trey

how much for a case of amsoil ATF to 60107? also a case is 12 quarts right?
Old 04-26-2004 | 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by trey
how much for a case of amsoil ATF to 60107? also a case is 12 quarts right?
trey,

Sent you a PM with pricing options shipped and for pick-up. I'm not sure you're aware, but there is an AMSOIL Product Center in the Chicago suburb of Bensenville...if it's convenient, I can arrange for you to pick up the ATF there and save the shipping as well.

Let me know if I can help.
Old 04-28-2004 | 06:56 PM

can i buy 1/2 case of ATF? if so how much shipped to 07008
Old 04-29-2004 | 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by SiMpLyMaXedOuT
can i buy 1/2 case of ATF? if so how much shipped to 07008
You Bet! My total cost for 6 qts of AMSOIL ATF delivered (with NJ tax and shipping) is $46.56. This is a savings of ~ $11 compared to retail. If you want to order, simply make pmt via PayPal (eander2585@aol.com)...as soon as I get the confirming notice from paypal (essentially instant), I will phone in your order and it will be shipped directly to you from the AMSOIL Product Center in Lancaster PA.

If you have never used paypal and/or wish to pay direct with a credit card, let me know and I will send you additional info...I process lots of orders both ways (paypal and direct credit card) and both processes work equally well.

Given your proximity to Lancaster, you should have your products within a day or two. Very streamlined and effective process. Let me know if I can help...
Old 04-29-2004 | 09:08 AM

i think i'll flush out the entire tranny..let me know the price for a full case of ATF shipped to 07008

also another price of 5w-30 both shipped to same zip

with this oil u gotta change your oil every 10k miles right? However u gotta change the filter. So wut do peopel do ? drain teh oil--replace the filter and put that drained oil back into the engine?
Old 04-29-2004 | 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by SiMpLyMaXedOuT
i think i'll flush out the entire tranny..let me know the price for a full case of ATF shipped to 07008

also another price of 5w-30 both shipped to same zip

with this oil u gotta change your oil every 10k miles right? However u gotta change the filter. So wut do peopel do ? drain teh oil--replace the filter and put that drained oil back into the engine?
My total cost on a case of ATF is $83.52, delivered. Cost for a case of AMSOIL 5w-30 is $66.66, delivered. You will save a little in the shipping if you order both together...total cost for both (ordered together) is $147.85.

AMSOIL motor oil is formulated for extended drains. Although the oil is guaranteed to perform for 25,000 miles or 1 year of service (with filter changes in-between), most users change it more frequently. I know many of our readers will choke when they read this, but I have some customers using this oil who change it annually (with filter changes at 6-months) and many customers using this product at 10,000 mile drain intervals with outstanding results...and their cars have run very happily on this interval for the past 150K or more with no signs of adverse wear, and their engines are spotlessly clean. Others are not comfortable with extending their drain intervals so they drain the oil more frequently (5,000 to 7500 miles). Bottom line is that you have to find an interval that you are comfortable with.

Concerning your last question, changing the filter does not require that you drain the oil from the crankcase. Simply unscrew the old filter, replace it with a new one, and top off the engine. When you change the filter, you will only lose the amount of oil contained in the filter itself, nothing else.

Hope this helps...
Old 04-29-2004 | 05:19 PM
trey

Just wanted know i received my ATF from talking horse today, took like two days maybe, he has great comunication and gets it to your house fast. What more can you ask for.

Hey i'll be back to order some motorcycle oil in a few months
Old 05-12-2004 | 07:42 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

I ordered from talkinghorse Thursday last week, MT and engine oil came in Monday. Oils were swapped yesterday and my baby is running so much smoother =)

talkinghorse is a great guy to work with. He took his time answering my questions over the phone, I strongly recommend him.
Old 05-20-2004 | 05:49 PM

Hi,

My tranny just went. I'm now switching from Auto to 5spd in my 1994 maxima SE (VE30DE). Here's a few questions for ya....

(1) What type of gear oil will I need for this model in FL?
(2) What is the total capacity for this model? I hear it is 5 qts.
(3) How long is the oil change interval for this tranny w/Amsoil?
(4) The tranny I’m pulling has 78K mi on it, can I use synthetic safely?
(5) What is my cost breakdown in Tallahassee, FL (32304)? I would be able to
pick it up in town or @ your Orlando distributor. I'm usually in central Florida
anyways. Also, can you give me the price per quart & per case?
(6) FMI (For My Information), why is there sales tax on an internet order? I
haven't paid it in the past.

Please excuse all the newbie questions; I’m very new to the VE 5spd. Thanx for all your help. Hopefully we'll be doing business shortly.

Matt
Old 05-21-2004 | 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by fugi43
Hi,

My tranny just went. I'm now switching from Auto to 5spd in my 1994 maxima SE (VE30DE). Here's a few questions for ya....

(1) What type of gear oil will I need for this model in FL?
(2) What is the total capacity for this model? I hear it is 5 qts.
(3) How long is the oil change interval for this tranny w/Amsoil?
(4) The tranny I’m pulling has 78K mi on it, can I use synthetic safely?
(5) What is my cost breakdown in Tallahassee, FL (32304)? I would be able to
pick it up in town or @ your Orlando distributor. I'm usually in central Florida
anyways. Also, can you give me the price per quart & per case?
(6) FMI (For My Information), why is there sales tax on an internet order? I
haven't paid it in the past.

Please excuse all the newbie questions; I’m very new to the VE 5spd. Thanx for all your help. Hopefully we'll be doing business shortly.

Matt
Matt, I'll do my best to answer your questions:

(1) 80w-90 GL-4 is the preferred lubricant for your vehice
(2) My reference guide states your capacity is 5 qts
(3) Fill for life in passenger car applications
(4) As long as it's not leaking, no problem
(5) I can get you 2 gallons of AMSOIL 80-90 GL-4 for $40.53 delivered, $32.29 if picked up in Orlando...a savings of ~$8.00 compared to retail. AMSOIL offers other 75w-90 and 80w-90 gear oils that are available in quarts, but these products are more expensive and are GL-2 thru GL-5 rated. You can purchase two gallons of the preferred GL-4 product for essentially the same as 5 quarts of the other. Series 2000 gear oil is more expensive yet
(6) AMSOIL charges sales tax as there are dealers in every state. Sales tax and shipping charges apply to retail orders placed through the AMSOIL on-line store as well as to orders I place for my own personal use, so you are truely purchasing the products for my cost. Additonally, since i have all products shipped from the nearest Product Center, you pay only once for shipping and they are actual (not inflated) charges

Let me know if you have any further questions. If you want to order please send me a PM and I'll provide pmt info.

thx Ed
Old 05-21-2004 | 12:58 PM

OK... a few more questions

(1) Since I can leave it in for life, what is the best version for someone who drives hard? I'm also getting a harsh clutch that will probably put greater wear on the internals. I might as well go w/the good stuff
(2) If I pick it up is there any time limit on when I must be by? I'm not down in that area for about a week and a half.

Please PM me with the contact info. After I find out what product is best for me I'll make an order.

Thanx,

Matt
Old 05-24-2004 | 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by fugi43
OK... a few more questions

(1) Since I can leave it in for life, what is the best version for someone who drives hard? I'm also getting a harsh clutch that will probably put greater wear on the internals. I might as well go w/the good stuff
(2) If I pick it up is there any time limit on when I must be by? I'm not down in that area for about a week and a half.

Please PM me with the contact info. After I find out what product is best for me I'll make an order.

Thanx,

Matt
Sent you the information you requested. Any of the AMSOIL gear oils will stand up to extreme punishment. Although I provided a quote in the PM for AMSOIL Series 2000 75w-90, the less expensive 80w-90 GL-4 (which is the recommended viscosity and rating) will work very well for you. There are many folks on this board who have purchased this product and they are very happy with it. Pls let me know what you decide.