Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

GENUINE Italian leather interior pieces - custom made for the Maximas!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2005, 08:07 AM
Former Sponsor

GENUINE Italian leather interior pieces - custom made for the Maximas!

Hello everyone,

this is Maciek from RedlineGoods.com, a sponsor of the Maxima.org since about a year ago and the maker of genuine Italian leather shift and brake boots for our cars! A must-have for all those who take pride in their ride!

Has your shift boot seen better days? Your stock, plastic park brake boot setup not living up to the otherwise elegant interior of the Maxima (J30, for example? Perhaps you simply want to upgrade your stock vinyl pieces to finer leather? Or maybe you're looking for the finishing touch to your custom interior? Regardless of reasons, RedlineGoods has a solution for you.

Starting with fine, buttery Italian leather, we will hand-craft new boots for your vehicle. Not only is the quality of the material top-notch, but so is the workmanship, featuring such fine details as double top-stitching. The boots are made specifically for your model (their shape is a replica of the stock design), so they fit perfectly without any modification - unlike generic boots sold by others.

You can choose from several colors of leather and thread. Not to mention two-tone boots, which RedlineGoods will provide at no extra cost! The boots are shipped directly from Europe, and arrive within two weeks from placing an order.

Our products have been discussed here on the Maxima.org EXTENSIVELY before (here's the link to our previous thread) and we do get great customer comments all the time (not to mention an over 99% positive eBay feedback).

The price of our products is $60 SHIPPED for a set of boots, $40 SHIPPED for a single boot (FLAT PRICES - regardless of the colors of leather and stitching you choose), but to put some icing on the cake, here's a 10% discount code - punch it in while ordering and you'll get 10% off immediately! V3AWE5M0839 The code is valid for 5 days from midnight today.

We do have a special version of our shifter boot for short shifter kits! There is no extra charge for that version of course and it will look much better than the stock boot if you have a short shift kit!

Pictures can be found below!

Bottomline:

1) $60 for a set of boots or $40 each item, minus the 10% discount code if you order while the discount code is valid. $50 for an armrest cover alone and $100 if you get all 3 pieces. Prices include shipping.

2) You can choose from 14 colors of leather and even more colors of thread. NO EXTRA CHARGE regardless of your color choices.

3) We accept PayPal and all major credit cards (online).

4) We ship within 3 business days, you'll get your order in 2 weeks in total (we're in Europe).

5) WE DO HAVE A SPECIAL VERSION OF OUR SHIFTER BOOT FOR SHORT SHIFTERS!

If you have any questions or comments, I'd be happy to hear them!

Take care,
Maciek
Old 01-08-2005, 08:08 AM
Former Sponsor

Old 01-08-2005, 08:09 AM
Former Sponsor

Old 01-08-2005, 08:10 AM
Former Sponsor

If you have a 95-99 car with the "tan" interior, please be advised that NONE of our leathers will be a good match for your interior, it's a very strange color and we've never been able to find anything like it. Your best bet is to go with black leather and tan thread.
Old 01-08-2005, 08:11 AM
Former Sponsor

Old 01-08-2005, 12:05 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com

We do have a special version of our shifter boot for short shifter kits! There is no extra charge for that version of course and it will look much better than the stock boot if you have a short shift kit!

how can we order these? this would be for the 95-99
Old 01-08-2005, 12:11 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by geo1317
how can we order these? this would be for the 95-99
Hi,

to order a regular set, just click any of the links to go to our website. Clicking the pictures of a respective year model will take you directly to the product page for all the year model - 2 clicks away from ordering. If you want us to make customizations to the shift boot, just tell us what you need in the note field which is provided on the order form.

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 01-08-2005, 02:37 PM

Czesc Maciek,

Nice Product...I'd definately get one if I had a 6 speed.
Old 01-09-2005, 03:08 PM

Hey your payment link is not working. my girlfriend is trying to order the boots for me. help!!!!!
Old 01-09-2005, 03:13 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by MaxedOutR34
Hey your payment link is not working. my girlfriend is trying to order the boots for me. help!!!!!
OK but what happens exactly? We received some orders in the last two hours so I think the site is fine, it must be something with her browser settings but I need to know more to help you out.
Old 01-09-2005, 03:39 PM

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Old 01-09-2005, 05:39 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I also got this too: Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:16 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by maxilvr06
I also got this too: Internal Server Error
Thank you guys for bringing this to my attention, I've already submitted a request to my ISP to look into that. I think they will ask me when does it happen exactly (which page are you on and which one are you trying to go to when you see this error) - so if you could let me know, please do.

As soon as I have a reply from them, I'll let you know. Please give it another shot if you were going to place an order. If a discount code expires, let me know and I'll post another one.

Thank you!
Maciek
Old 01-10-2005, 10:52 AM

Guys all I have to say is that everyone needs to jump on this is you need new boots. Maciek's customer service skill are just out of this world, he responds immediately to emails and questions, and the quality of the leather that he uses is awesome. The pictures do the boots no justice until you actually see them in person, they look unbelievable. Thanks again Maciek for the excellent service and product and Im looking forward to the new boot coming in.
-Sean
Old 01-10-2005, 11:23 AM

I just wanted to chime in with my 2 cents. The quality on these boots is top notch. I have been using them for a little while now without any problems and they still look like they did on day 1. Maciek's customer service is also top notch. He handle my exchange on a blemished armrest cover (very minor cut but I wasn't happy with it) very prompty without any hassles. I would highly recommend these boots from RedlineGoods.com to give your car that extra touch of class. Below is a picture of my install to illustrate the quality of his product.

Old 01-10-2005, 11:44 AM

Free Bump for Quality product. I also purchased all 3 Boots as well and quality and fitment was top notch. I have a question do you think it would be possible for you to make a line of door panel inserts?
Old 01-10-2005, 12:57 PM

I would definitely be interested in door panels too.
Old 01-10-2005, 02:53 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by zack342
Free Bump for Quality product. I also purchased all 3 Boots as well and quality and fitment was top notch. I have a question do you think it would be possible for you to make a line of door panel inserts?
Hi,

definitely yes, I'd just need some help with the measurements and such... Can you start by sending me a pic of one of the insert and some rough dimensions?

Maciek
Old 01-10-2005, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by zack342
I second that.

And BTW thank you for fixing the order page so i could purchase the boots.
Old 01-10-2005, 07:08 PM
350 Detroit Muscle

how long is this deal going for?
Old 01-14-2005, 06:26 AM
Boosted Panda

Payment sent
Old 01-14-2005, 06:30 AM

Maciek, what measurements d you want for the door inserts so we can get that process started???
Old 01-15-2005, 04:26 AM
aka UNCDooD

just sent my payment.
Old 01-15-2005, 12:58 PM

How hard is it to change the leather on the armrest cover? Mine ripped and I new a new one. My interior is light grey.
Old 01-16-2005, 02:52 AM
OG Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by makavelisk
Maciek, what measurements d you want for the door inserts so we can get that process started???

...and would it be possible to make some for 3rd gens too? I've seen your handiwork in a fellow .org-y members car, and I vouch for the quality being BETTER than OEM, by far.
Old 01-17-2005, 01:33 PM

I need something for the steering wheel, do you guys have leather covers?
black or dark brown OEM
Old 01-17-2005, 05:46 PM
Chocolate_Boi_1Der

will these mate up to my momo **** and ebrake handle better than the cheap one momo sends with the pitstop handle?
Old 01-17-2005, 06:28 PM
drag racing is for wussies

Money sent,
Dzieki Maciek za zajebisty produkt Now I need to send you guys the console piece for the arm rest cover for our 5th gens.
Old 01-18-2005, 08:11 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Ammi
how long is this deal going for?
Hi,

basically forever... The retail prices can be had anytime, we'll be publishing discount codes from time to time though (another one coming up soon).

Maciek
Old 01-18-2005, 08:16 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by orgasmicNYC
How hard is it to change the leather on the armrest cover? Mine ripped and I new a new one. My interior is light grey.
Not hard at all. Just a few screws to release the top from the bottom (the hinged part), wrap the top in leather and screw back to the bottom - and you're done.

Maciek
Old 01-18-2005, 08:30 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by nubiannupe
...and would it be possible to make some for 3rd gens too? I've seen your handiwork in a fellow .org-y members car, and I vouch for the quality being BETTER than OEM, by far.
WE DO have 3rd gets: http://www.redlinegoods.com/MaximaJ30product.shtm
Old 01-18-2005, 08:33 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Cant_Get_Ryte
will these mate up to my momo **** and ebrake handle better than the cheap one momo sends with the pitstop handle?
They are exactly the same shape as the stock items. If those fit better than MOMOs, ours will as well. If not, let us know how they'd have to be modified to fit perfectly and we'll do it. If it's a small mod, we'll do it for free.

Maciek
Old 01-18-2005, 08:54 AM
Boosted Panda

I sent an email with my info and the changes I wanted made to the stiching color, did you get it?
Also, id like to get the boot for the short shifter, but I also included that in the email.
Old 01-19-2005, 01:51 AM

I know it said 5 days from the 8th but any chance that discount can be extended....I just got my $1600 tax return check =P
Old 01-19-2005, 09:12 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone!

I'd like to wish you all a late Happy New Year with lots of car excitement and give you some shift boot color ideas we particularly like - maybe something here will float YOUR boat?

The first one is what we call quadruple thread. Basically there are four, not two as usual, rows of colored stitching next to each other and by combining different colors of inside and outside stitch you can get really cool results. Like red and silver: silver to match an aluminum shift **** if you have one and red for the JDM look.

The second one is another good picture of a two-tone color combination, this is black and blue and this is probably the best picture of our blue leather lately:

As always with us, no extra charge for either one of those options and here's a 10% discount code to make this an even better deal for all us car enthusiasts: U350I8FG72H.

Thank you!
Maciek
Old 01-19-2005, 10:40 AM
drag racing is for wussies

Maciek,
I just ordered up my shift boot and E-brake boot from ya, is there any way I can still get the double stiched pattern you have shown here on that Sentra SE-R ? I'm interested in blue and silver- to match my shift **** and aluminum dash kit. If you send it out already, then thats ok.
Old 01-19-2005, 01:12 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by BlackBIRDVQ
Maciek,
I just ordered up my shift boot and E-brake boot from ya, is there any way I can still get the double stiched pattern you have shown here on that Sentra SE-R ? I'm interested in blue and silver- to match my shift **** and aluminum dash kit. If you send it out already, then thats ok.
Hey,

no problem. I'll have it done for you.

Maciek
Old 01-19-2005, 02:38 PM

Daaaaamn... I ordered the 2 boots and armrest cover like an hour ago (Online). I was completely unaware that there was this discount.

On a side note, does anybody recognize this shift ****? Mine is pretty tired and I wanted this one to go along with, where can I get it?

Old 01-19-2005, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by JClaw
Daaaaamn... I ordered the 2 boots and armrest cover like an hour ago (Online). I was completely unaware that there was this discount.

On a side note, does anybody recognize this shift ****? Mine is pretty tired and I wanted this one to go along with, where can I get it?

http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchan...de=32865-4Y910

got mine today and they look and smell great

Old 01-19-2005, 03:18 PM
Boosted Panda

Originally Posted by JClaw
Kinda looks like an AE shift ****

Quick Reply: GENUINE Italian leather interior pieces - custom made for the Maximas!