Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

97-99 Maxima Red/Clear Tails $95 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 05:50 AM
aaron lavigne FTG

lol i talked my old carpentry teacher into gettin a pair so when they come up i will buy 2 sets
Old 10-04-2005, 07:03 AM
Custommaxima.com

I will start another thread but post a link to it in this thread so you all know when the sale starts.

-Greg

Old 10-04-2005, 07:16 AM
3.5 in the works

Sounds good. I've been waiting since the last GD too... just barely missed out on that one.
Old 10-07-2005, 08:01 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

I'm ready to buy also
Old 10-09-2005, 12:23 AM

Whats the good word on these puppies? Anytime soon?
Old 10-13-2005, 05:51 PM
aaron lavigne FTG

Waiting list up and running in the 4th gen discussion forum
Old 10-18-2005, 10:54 PM

Is the $95 deal back yet ?
Old 10-23-2005, 10:02 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Any update yet????????
Old 10-24-2005, 06:03 AM

Custom Max.............Can you understand why we think you are guys are "pulling our chain" (to put it nicely)???? Over 25 days ago you said you would be getting a shipment in, that it was in route and still nothing!!!!! Come guys, we have all the faith in the world but BULLsh like this really does not speak well........

Any word???
Old 10-24-2005, 07:00 AM

Not to seem rude but, why are you guys sweating CM soo much? Does your lives revolve around getting these red clears? I understand wanting it but posting about it daily?? They said they will make a post and link to the thread when they have them. . . why post every day when there doing what they can?
Old 10-24-2005, 07:46 AM

no need to bash Custom Max.. they technicaly do not even have to give us the deal.... so relax and enjoy the ride!
Old 10-24-2005, 08:57 AM

Geophrum...........I am not going to even get into THIS with YOU..........read back a bunch of posts and see how ALL summer CM has promised a STOCK of these and never once have they delivered. I am not complaining about a Grp Deal I am telling CM that if you say the product is enroute then it better be or else they loose credibility..........read back and you will understand

And trust me I was NOT Bashing Cm, I am their biggest Fan WHEN they deliver on promises........thats ALL
Old 10-24-2005, 09:00 AM

MDeezy.......and no they didn't say wait until we get them and we will have a GD.....they said almost a month ago that a shipment was enroute..........Please everyone remember that CM is a Business not your buddy or your best friend........when a business promises something to their customers then they deliver or loose credibility.......I am just looking for honesty from CM as I would from ANY business that has a product that I need.......MDeezy you read back also to view the argument..........
Old 10-24-2005, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by vigorgs
MDeezy.......and no they didn't say wait until we get them and we will have a GD.....they said almost a month ago that a shipment was enroute..........Please everyone remember that CM is a Business not your buddy or your best friend........when a business promises something to their customers then they deliver or loose credibility.......I am just looking for honesty from CM as I would from ANY business that has a product that I need.......MDeezy you read back also to view the argument..........
understandable. I've read a few posts there and the gist of it was they are still waiting for it to come in, and when it comes in there is a good chance they'll runa GD on it after back orders are filled and shipped.

I understand feeling let down, and they said they would have had them a while ago but they dont. If you feel dis-satisfied with them and are disappointed that they still dont have the product in, then dont do business with them, move on and make some red-clears or check the for sale forums.

My perspective is I want a set also, but they dont have them in, me posting every day or every other day wont speed up the delivery. So I'm going to sit back continue on with other things in my life and when I see a thread for the clears, then I'll jump on a buy it. Its not like its engine part that a lot of us need say a knock sensor or o2 sensor and they were going to have a GD for $30 and its still not in and everyone has a cel for it. Its tail lights it will get here when I gets here. . . that just how I feel.
Old 10-24-2005, 11:56 AM

I do understand all of this and i have been on this thread since i found out about it months ago after they ran out... i have been reading every post you and every one else has.. i am waiting Just like you.. Im not trying to bash you.. or any one else.. if any one knows im not like that.. and am not a flamer or what ever you want to call it... you dont have to get into it with me as i am in the same boat as you.. i want these really bad too.. but i am not going to hound a company just because of there lack of responce to what is really going on with these lights...

I have great respect for CM and yeah a little let down by not having deffinate answers... but again as i said and as others have said, posting every day is not going to get them here any faster. If you look at CM years ago they promised 95-96 lights for every one and took them a year or more to even get a set made... here these are made and we are just waiting for them.... Enjoy your car a little longer with your lights..

Love this forum and have respect for all on it but some things are a bit unnessesary.

Old 10-25-2005, 06:03 AM

MDeezy........obviously you are a little new to this forum as I am but you clearly do NOT understand that if you do NOT check this forum everyday you WILL miss the GD......I have wanted these lights for a long time and had the EXACT same attitude that you have and I have missed it twice............then CM starts throwing around promises and that nevers happens........I don't post here everyday but I do check in at least once a day to see if the GD is on or NOT.....keep an eye or you will miss it
Old 10-25-2005, 06:09 AM

Geophrum.........I do enjoy my car but I have had a 97 conversion trunk lid on my 95 maxima SE for the ENTIRE summer with nothing but promises from CM that are full of hot air, hopes and dreams........and you still respect CM even though they have not deivered on any promises.......I don't believe you conduct your life around people that talk a lot of BULLSH and never come thru with it ot what about if every BIZ acted as CM.......then just going to the Gas station would take forever as Shell promises to have Gas in the tanks week after week, would you sit by and still respect them or would you be turned off?????????????

A biz is only as good as it's Customer Service and CM has made promises to ME and YOU the Customer and has not delivered, thats bad Business those are signs of a bad company............even still my faith clings on......
Old 10-25-2005, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by vigorgs
MDeezy........obviously you are a little new to this forum as I am but you clearly do NOT understand that if you do NOT check this forum everyday you WILL miss the GD......I have wanted these lights for a long time and had the EXACT same attitude that you have and I have missed it twice............then CM starts throwing around promises and that nevers happens........I don't post here everyday but I do check in at least once a day to see if the GD is on or NOT.....keep an eye or you will miss it

I am fully aware of how GDs and items listed for sale work. First come first serve, your snooze you loose, etc. I am hardly new to this. My comment about posting everyday wasnt directed to you, more to those who post just about everyday asking about the lights.

If the 95/96 red clears were any kind of a lesson, then you should understand my point. Check here everyday, there is no problem with that, I'm addressing those who post and complain about it close to a daily basis. You feel this isnt you, so no need to take it so personally.

It its just a difference in people, I would love a set probably just as much as you or anyone one else, but I wont post until I see that for sale thread. Other are doing the opposite. I understand people frustration that the lights arent here, I just dont share that feeling. They will get here when they get here. If I miss it oh well, I'm sure CM knows a lot of people want these and it would be smart to order far more than is needed for there back orders. The list in the 4th gen section would be good to help them to know how much to order in addition to their back orders.

I dont think its effective, if people are posting thinking that CM will feel some heat or anything and make a move faster. If anything call them daily, about 10 people calling daily asking about them, they would get fed up and next day air them, I bet you.
Old 10-25-2005, 09:47 AM

^ i'm agreeing with Mdeezy. You should check daily but replies daily are not needed. Maybe one every 2-4 days is ok. You gotta realize that the vendor doesn't check this all the time.

i dont know about the phone call things tho. lol