Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants - Dealer Cost

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2005, 05:11 AM
Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Maxima.org Member

AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants - Dealer Cost

Club Discount: Certified AMSOIL Direct Jobber and Maxima.org Sponsor offering AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants for Dealer Cost. Typically I can save you ~25% on the order.

AMSOIL synthetic motor oils are ideal for hot and cold climates. AMSOIL 5w-30 pours in temps as low as -60 deg F providing easy engine cranking and quick oil flow to critical engine parts upon start up...this greatly reduces engine wear and prolongs engine life. For those of you in the south, AMSOIL resists high-temperature breakdown much better than conventional oils do...it resists the formation of sludge and varnish, keeping internal engine components sparkling clean and running most efficient.

Current pricing examples: AMSOIL Synthetic 5w-30/10w-30/10w-40 $60.60/case ($79.80 retail); AMSOIL Series 2000 0w-30 $83.40/case ($112.20 retail); AMSOIL XL oils $48/case ($65.40 retail); AMSOIL ATF $75.00/case ($102.60 retail); AMSOIL Synthetic 75w-90 GL-4 $7.00 qt ($8.75 retail); New EaO-13 oil filter $12.50 ($15+ retail); New EaA-74 Air Filter $26 ($34.15 retail); AMSOIL Performance Improver Gas Additive $6.15 ($7.70 retail). A "Case" as used in this example consists of 12 quarts. Individual quarts and gallon containers available. Complete product line available at similar savings. Prices valid thru 30 Jun 06.

For those of you who are familiar with the previous SDF-13 oil filter, I am happy to report that the new EaO-13 oil filter is approximately 1" longer...this makes it roughly the same size as the OEM filter.

Prices plus applicable sales tax and shipping. Sales tax and shipping charged IAW AMSOIL published rates/policy. These charges apply to retail orders placed through the AMSOIL on-line store as well as to dealer orders, including those I place for my own personal use, so you are truely purchasing the products for cost. I have all products shipped directly from the AMSOIL Product Center nearest you...this assures you of the freshest products, widest selection, quick delivery and it essentially cuts shipping costs in half.

Outstanding, personal service; excellent feedback/references. Please contact me directly at eandersonjr@satx.rr.com or send PM for additional information and/or discount price quote. PayPal & major credit cards (VISA/MC/Discover) accepted.

For a free retail catalog or to view detailed product information on-line, visit my website at www.lubedealer.com/lonestarlubes For a free catalog, click "Contact Us", "Click Here to Become a Dealer", and then select the option for a free catalog...there is no membership or purchase required to receive the catalog. The catalogs are a good source of information, but they list full retail pricing. Contact me directly for discounted pricing.
Old 11-13-2005, 11:45 AM

Those are good prices. I just bought a case of ATF and paid $90.00 for it. I will def have to hit you up next time
Old 11-14-2005, 09:32 AM

How much would shipping cost to zip: 11581 or 11415 (should be same cost)
for one case of 10w-30 or 5w-30?
Old 11-14-2005, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by max_speed97
How much would shipping cost to zip: 11581 or 11415 (should be same cost)
for one case of 10w-30 or 5w-30?
Sent you a PM with all the details...
Old 12-04-2005, 07:31 PM
THT
Throbbing member

Hi Ed,

I need seven quarts of GL4 manual transmission fluid shipped to 60410. Email with details will be sent shortly.

To readers of this thread:

I have dealt with Ed before and let me tell you it's a smooth transaction. Very quick shipping, great pricing, and Ed is very responsive to his customers' needs. If you need fluids, buy them from him. My last order was over $100 (8 qts of GL4 and a case of 5w-30) and I don't regret a single penny.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:20 PM

I want a case of the 5w30 synthetic let me know how much shipped to 11010
Old 12-06-2005, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by NOCturnalI30
I want a case of the 5w30 synthetic let me know how much shipped to 11010
Sent you a PM with all the info... thx
Old 12-21-2005, 06:33 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

still going?

Is this deal still good. I want 5 quarts of 75w-90 gl-4 @$6.40
Old 12-21-2005, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by battle_zone
Is this deal still good. I want 5 quarts of 75w-90 gl-4 @$6.40
Deal is still good...sent you an e-mail with the total cost, including NE sales tax and shipping from your nearest Product Center (Wichita). Let me know how I can help... thx
Old 01-19-2006, 02:30 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Still good?

Is this deal still good? I'm interested in some MTG, and AMSOIL synthetic 5w30.
Old 01-20-2006, 02:22 AM

Need 2 cases of Amsol ATF and one case of 0W30 motor oil shipped to zip 07647. Can you send me a price?
Old 01-20-2006, 01:08 PM

i am looking to get mtg amsoil for my tranny i have sent you a pm with zipcode please respond when you have the chance thank you very much.

Mike
Old 01-20-2006, 02:10 PM

What would the total price be for a case of 5w-30 synthetic shipped to 99208? PM me when you get a chance, please.
Old 01-21-2006, 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by 97 Max SE
What would the total price be for a case of 5w-30 synthetic shipped to 99208? PM me when you get a chance, please.
PM Sent.

thx
Old 01-21-2006, 06:48 AM

Just as a heads-up...AMSOIL has announced a price increase to take effect 1 Feb. The 5w-30 and 10w-30 products are going to go up (30 cents/qt) $3.60/case from $57 to $60.60 dealer cost, ATF is going up the same amount to $75/case, and the very popular MTG (75w-90 GL-4) is going up 60 cents/qt. The shipping charges from the warehouse to you will remain unchanged.

The increased cost of raw materials, packaging and transportation is affecting most industries. AMSOIL remains a good value as it is competitively priced compared to competing products and the company refuses to sacrifice quality to hit a target price.

If you need me to order anything for you at the current prices, I need to have your order in hand NLT Monday evening, 30 Jan...that will enable me to place the orders prior to the end of the month.

Let me know how I can help.

thx
Old 01-21-2006, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by Scorch81
Is this deal still good? I'm interested in some MTG, and AMSOIL synthetic 5w30.
Yes, still good. Pls tell me how much you need and I will send you a PM with all the details. See my other thread concerning the 1 Feb price increase.

thx
Old 01-21-2006, 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by peachman
Need 2 cases of Amsol ATF and one case of 0W30 motor oil shipped to zip 07647. Can you send me a price?
Your PMs are disabled so I sent you an e-mail with all the details. If you don't get it, pls let me know. I can save you over $90 on this order. thx, ed
Old 01-29-2006, 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by talkinghorse
Just as a heads-up...AMSOIL has announced a price increase to take effect 1 Feb. The 5w-30 and 10w-30 products are going to go up (30 cents/qt) $3.60/case from $57 to $60.60 dealer cost, ATF is going up the same amount to $75/case, and the very popular MTG (75w-90 GL-4) is going up 60 cents/qt. The shipping charges from the warehouse to you will remain unchanged.

The increased cost of raw materials, packaging and transportation is affecting most industries. AMSOIL remains a good value as it is competitively priced compared to competing products and the company refuses to sacrifice quality to hit a target price.

If you need me to order anything for you at the current prices, I need to have your order in hand NLT Monday evening, 30 Jan...that will enable me to place the orders prior to the end of the month.

Let me know how I can help.

thx
Just a reminder...let me know if I can help
Old 01-30-2006, 05:21 PM

is this deal still good??
Old 01-30-2006, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by 01GreyLustreSE
is this deal still good??
Absolutely
Old 01-31-2006, 05:22 PM
SHIFT_om nom nom nom

Just a friendly bump for a fantastic deal. I ordered a case of 0W30 motor oil, a bottle of power steering fluid, and a case of GL4 tranny fluid. MAKE NO MISTAKE - THIS IS THE BEST FLUID YOU WILL EVER USE.

The engine runs super smooth and the life of this oil cannot be matched. I am really giving 'big-ups' to the GL4 tranny fluid. I have NEVER shifted so smoothly in my life. I have tried MT90, but I will never switch back - even in the freezing cold, I can move effortlessly from gear to gear as though it were 90F outside.

I don't know about you guys, but I am a maintinence fanatic - and I am undoubtedly now an AMSOIL believer for life.

Protect your investment, make the switch...you won't regret it!!!!!
Old 02-14-2006, 08:11 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

talkinghorse: check your email
Old 02-17-2006, 04:37 PM

Original post updated with current pricing.
Old 03-06-2006, 10:11 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

are you still taking orders?
Old 03-11-2006, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by ProFiver
are you still taking orders?
Absolutely. This is the GD that doesn't end :-)
Old 03-11-2006, 06:58 PM

Can I get the info about 14 bottles of Synthetic 5w-30? my ZIP is 43210.
Thank you,
Old 03-13-2006, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by 75jihyun
Can I get the info about 14 bottles of Synthetic 5w-30? my ZIP is 43210.
Thank you,
Just sent you an e-mail with different pricing options. Depending on which option you choose, savings will be $22 or $34. Let me know how I can help.
Old 03-14-2006, 08:28 AM
tEh Hope

I have a question about AMSOIL Synthetic 5w-30 that you are selling for $60.60/case ($79.80 retail)... when you add shipping and taxes, wouldn't it end up costing me close to retail, that I can purchase at my local store?

Also, Target sells Mobil Full synthetic oil for $20 for a 5 quart can... is AMSOIL better than Mobil to justify its higher cost?
Old 03-14-2006, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Maxxxed
I have a question about AMSOIL Synthetic 5w-30 that you are selling for $60.60/case ($79.80 retail)... when you add shipping and taxes, wouldn't it end up costing me close to retail, that I can purchase at my local store?

Also, Target sells Mobil Full synthetic oil for $20 for a 5 quart can... is AMSOIL better than Mobil to justify its higher cost?
I would say YES. What sold me on Amisol was when I was at the track with a freind that had a turbo Mustang. He ran the quarter in about 10 seconds pulled up to me and showed me how cool his oil was by pulling the dipstick out between his index and middle finger wipping off the oil.
No way can you do that with any other oil...except for maybe Royal Purple.

That is what sold me on Amsoil. Just a note I don't sell this oil or benifit from him selling it in anyway.
Old 03-14-2006, 06:28 PM

Shipping and sales tax do add to the cost, but they are ligitimate costs and they apply to all orders, including those I place for my own personal use. For those members who are fortunate enough to live near an AMSOIL Product Center, I offer them the option of picking up the oil and saving the shipping.

Additionally, if you were to order the same products from AMSOIL's on-line store, you would pay full retail price plus the tax and shipping. So the savings with my GD is the true difference between Dealer Cost and Retail Price...and that is substantial.

For products sold in retail establishments, the suggested retail price is just that...suggested. AMSOIL recommends retailers sell for at least that amount and most retailers I have seen sell the products for more. Retailers also have to pay shipping to get the oil to their stores, and most retailers will raise the price of the oil to increase their margin...they're not going to invest in and stock products and be happy making a few cents on it. Concerning sales tax, that is applied at the time of purchase so you can't compare my cost/price with tax added, to retail price before tax...you have to add to both sides of the equation to make a fair comparison. I offer a full line of factory-fresh products, tailor your order to your exact needs, have it delivered to your door, and still offer a substantial savings. I don't know of too many retailers who can match that.

Over the past several years I have saved our members thousands of dollars on their purchases, with not one complaint concerning my pricing, service or the performance of the products. I have a near-100% retention rate with customers and downline dealers, many of whom have used other brands of synthetics before switching to AMSOIL. Some of my customers even work in auto parts stores which sell competing products. AMSOIL costs slightly more than some competing synthetics sold in the mega-marts, but not enough of a difference to be of any significance. I personally believe AMSOIL to be superior to the brand you are considering, but that's a decision you'll have to make. They're both good products. AMSOIL is a good value because of the exceptional performance, extended drain capabilities and competitive price.

If you're interested in trying AMSOIL, let me know and I'd be happy to help.
Old 03-15-2006, 10:03 AM
tEh Hope

hey, I wasn't questioning about your reputation. Obviously, you have lot of customers here and that explains about your customer service. No doubt you are offering us a GREAT price (dealer cost!) on this, I am just adding other expenses on my end, that's all. You are right, tax shouldn't be added as an additional cost.

Are there any product centers where I live? Buffalo, NY.

Thanks.
Old 03-15-2006, 12:49 PM

hey, I wasn't questioning about your reputation. Obviously, you have lot of customers here and that explains about your customer service. No doubt you are offering us a GREAT price (dealer cost!) on this, I am just adding other expenses on my end, that's all. You are right, tax shouldn't be added as an additional cost.

Thanks.
It is alot cheaper if you just order a few cases when you order. Thats what I do to save some money I order 2-3 cases and a buch of oil filters for all my cars. I even found a shop localy that will due the labor for me for $12 bucks...that beats me jacking the car up and doing it myself.
Old 03-15-2006, 03:45 PM

Thanks.
I didn't interpret it as such...not a problem :-)

In Buffalo your products would come out of the AMSOIL Product Center in Columbus OH.

Let me know if I can help... thx
Old 03-16-2006, 09:48 AM
tEh Hope

I'm definitely interested. I have family in Columbus... I'll contact you next time when I am there. I'll pick up few cases. I'm sure some of my other family members would jump on it, at this price. thx.
Old 03-19-2006, 08:52 PM

I need some manual transmission fluid and sythetic engine oil. Can I get in on the deal?

I'm from Ontario, Canada, where abouts would my products come from?

Ming
Old 03-20-2006, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by macming
I need some manual transmission fluid and sythetic engine oil. Can I get in on the deal?

Ming
Mississauga.
Old 03-20-2006, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by macming

Ming
Ming,

Either I can help you or I recommend a dealer in the Toronto area who can help as well. You can contact him at nozar [dot] fard [at] Intellon [dot] com (written this way to protect against bots). Pricing is between you and him.

While I can still sell you the products for dealer cost, your order would be governed by the Canadian dealer price list and tax structure...Canadian prices are higher than what is listed in this post as the prices are in Canadian dollars. The point of contact I identified above is much more familiar with your local rules than I am...would also avoid exchange rates, international charges, etc on the currency if you were to pay with paypal versus direct with a credit card.

If my recommended source can't help, let me know and I'll do my best. I have sold products to several folks from Ontario. NOZMaximus is correct in that your oil would come from the Product Center in Mississauga. He could arrange for you to either pick up the oil or have it shipped directly to you.
Old 03-21-2006, 07:13 AM

Bump for a great seller. Promptly replies to emails and provides great customer service. I will definately purchase from Ed again!
Old 03-24-2006, 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by talkinghorse
Ming,

Either I can help you or I recommend a dealer in the Toronto area who can help as well. You can contact him at nozar [dot] fard [at] Intellon [dot] com (written this way to protect against bots). Pricing is between you and him.

While I can still sell you the products for dealer cost, your order would be governed by the Canadian dealer price list and tax structure...Canadian prices are higher than what is listed in this post as the prices are in Canadian dollars. The point of contact I identified above is much more familiar with your local rules than I am...would also avoid exchange rates, international charges, etc on the currency if you were to pay with paypal versus direct with a credit card.

If my recommended source can't help, let me know and I'll do my best. I have sold products to several folks from Ontario. NOZMaximus is correct in that your oil would come from the Product Center in Mississauga. He could arrange for you to either pick up the oil or have it shipped directly to you.
I really appreciate your help Ed. I'm going to contact Nozar and see if I could work out a deal with him. I do expect the price to be a bit higher as quoted in this thread, but what isn't over the board?
Old 03-27-2006, 09:12 PM
Spelled with a I not a L for Iilac. Prounced Ii-eee-ack.

talkinghorse

Do you sell this and if so, how much?

Thanks

https://www.amsoil.com/storefront/mt...front/mtf.aspx

Quick Reply: AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants - Dealer Cost