Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

HID Conversion Kit $60 Special Shipped for maxima.org members

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 04:34 PM
Former Sponsor

HID

Originally Posted by DaChief
I'm looking to buy a HID kit for a 2007 Maxima. Can someone assist me in doing this. What do I need? Thank you in advance!
With Halogen Headlamps
Low Beam: 9012
High Beam: 9012
Fog Light: H11

With HID headlamps
Hi/Low: D2s
Fog Light: H11

We have an ongoing 10% promo, Coupon code: newcust www.hidextra.com

And we have a Photocontest on going too!

TAG HIDextra and SHOW us your car with HID’s and enter to win a kit of your choice!!

*The contest is ‘open submission’.
* There is no entry fee.
* Only the photographer can submit his or her images. Images may not be submitted by a third party on behalf of a photographer.
* All images must be submitted through the HIDextra FANPAGE, entrees valid thru 9.30.11 to 10.06.11

*Winners will be selected on 10.07.11
1st Prize: One regular HID Kit of your own Choice + LED Light (License plate)
2nd Prize: One regular HID Kit of your own choice
3rd Prize: 2 LED Lights (6 SMD Board & License Plate)

Thanks!

HIDextra
Old 10-03-2011, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by jonbony
I actually was thinking of ordering some Hid's from them but guess things changed over time. Rather not be stuck in a position with broken bulbs and trying to track people down forever for a exchange. +1 on Are there any reliable vendor that sells Hids?
Originally Posted by Andrew
Took me so long to reach someone. The number they give you to rings until someone picks up. The one on the website doesn't even work.

Finally got the bulb replaced and know what? Its a different shade for some reason. Its brighter than my other HID.

Never dealing with this company ever.
Right, this is right after I spent over 3 months trying to get someone to fix my problem and now my warranty might have expired. I now have to go and dig up the receipt which I paid for this.

Can I ask you why do you NOT HAVE US ON A DATABASE? Now that I recall, the guy who I spoke to did not have me on file. When I spoke to him he said that if I call in again, my warranty might not be warrantied. Really?!!? Is this how you run a shop?

I'll take a picture and we'll see if this will be fulfilled.
Originally Posted by TunerMaxima3000
What a crazed out company, Im reporting you guys to the BBB, and seeking my money through Paypal. Enough is enough.

This company tried to get me to delete all negative comments on here about them and post a thread about how great they are in return for payment.

They tried to blackmail me. Not only that, but they tried to scam me again and sent a FAKE paypal message to my email saying I had the MONEY!!!! Paypal has NO record of it, they thought I'd just delete everything.

I'll be posting the PM's soon so you can all see how big of a scam this company is.
Originally Posted by Br0nz
anyone is better than these guys!

read the last couple PAGES of complaints from myself and others.... or don't and buy from them and get what you deserve for not doing your due diligence.
what?!?! everyone is complaining that their products are bad quality and their customer service is horrid.

see you in 3 months when everything fails and you cant get a hold of them for warranty support.

how many times have i posted this? they havent responded anywhere! multiple calls emails pms you name it.

also it is very funny that everyone who is interested in their products "just registered" i wonder if they keep registering new names to promote themselves.
nobody reads the threads anymore.

Let them order and they will then come back here wondering why the customer service is poor as hell.

They never even reply to this thread anymore

still no help on your warranty but you'll post to try and sell more huh? thanks guys please resolve your ongoing issues before posting here.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:10 PM
Former Sponsor

still no help on your warranty but you'll post to try and sell more huh? thanks guys please resolve your ongoing issues before posting here.
Hello,

Thank you for your message and we are truly sorry about the inconvenience. The thread are one connection to interact with our buyer. We strive to provide the best customer service as we have direct contact number and email address. Our number is 866 857 0005 or try to send an email to help@hidsupport.com, in that way, it will be directed to our RMA department. Thank you for your patience and support,

HIDExtra.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by hidextra.com
Hello,

Thank you for your message and we are truly sorry about the inconvenience. The thread are one connection to interact with our buyer. We strive to provide the best customer service as we have direct contact number and email address. Our number is 866 857 0005 or try to send an email to help@hidsupport.com, in that way, it will be directed to our RMA department. Thank you for your patience and support,

HIDExtra.
yes you say that but never actually help us there are many people on here alone that have not been able to get any support to help us in fact quite the opposite it is very apparent that you try and avoid giving warranty support.

if you did respond to inquiries at least some of us with problems over the past couple pages someone (and not someone that just registered lol!) would have responded with good news like "thank you for your help" no! no one coming to your defense! because you dont care.

so why bother responding that you are "truly sorry about the inconvenience" ? no you are only sorry that we have been calling you out! just stop! dont bother responding