Members Rides Post Pictures of your car here. No Maxima? No problem.

Once you go black. . .

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by madoka
Wow. What a douche bag thing to say. Outside of this thread, the majority of my posts have been about Maxima questions and how much I love my Maxima. There was a two threads where I bought up my other cars. The first is one someone claimed the IS F has poor range. I identified myself as an owner as it was relevant to the discussion. The second time it came up was when someone commented on whether I could afford both the IS F and the GT-R. At which point, I explained that the IS F was paid off.

Perhaps in your jealous, impotent rage you were reading way too much into it?
Jealous impotent rage? Really? Fella, I've worked as an investment banker for over 7 years now, believe me.... I do quite well for myself and have absoultley nothing to be be jealous about.

You've been a member here since 2003 with only 40 posts and in almost each and every single post you make, or have made, you never resist the urge to brag about your IS F or other cars. You brag about your Lego collection being worth as much as a F430, c'mon fella. As if you have this need for your ego to be stroked and your sack to be tickled. You don't impress me.

Your intention was to purposely post that pic of the interior loaded with all those Legos so that people would ask you whats up with all the Legos and then you would go into full braggadocio mode. Your posts are very arrogant at best. I'm just calling you out on your own narcissistic douchebaggery.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:18 PM

oh man, this is getting good. haha
Old 02-10-2010, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by All*Pro
Jealous impotent rage? Really? Fella, I've worked as an investment banker for over 7 years now, believe me.... I do quite well for myself and have absoultley nothing to be be jealous about.
Wow, I guess by your own definition you are a bragging tool now for bringing up your job when no one even asked. Unlike you, I only ever talked about cars - not my job, houses, income, etc.

Oh btw, NEWSFLASH, this is a car enthusiast website and I'm posting in a forum about one's other cars. If you've got a problem with people talking about the cars they own and comparing it to their Maxima on a Maxima website in a forum specifically for that purpose, what's that say about you and your jealousy and pettiness?

You've been a member here since 2003 with only 40 posts and in almost each and every single post you make, or have made, you never resist the urge to brag about your IS F or other cars.
Well as a investment banker , I'd expect you to at least be able to count. Maybe that's why you're not doing so well? I participated in 16 different threads. 13 of them were about the Maxima and one about Hennessey Venom.

Only two threads involved my other cars. Of those two, one was in response to someone who claimed that the IS F had a poor range. I pointed out as an IS F owner, he was wrong. I guess I should have hid the fact that I owned an IS F in that discussion by your warped thinking though right? The second one involved what car to get next and whether I should get a GT R. Someone posted that I would have trouble paying for both it and an IS F. I pointed out that I had finished paying off the IS F already. But I guess that makes it "almost each and every single post" in your deluded mind eh?

And I've already pointed out that the Lego pics were the only ones I had handy. While I think it's certainly funny, it not something I like to talk about.

Perhaps if you spent more time working instead of trolling and threadcrapping, you'd be able to afford better cars and wouldn't feel so insecure and jealous about what other people have.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by ricerocket336
oh man, this is getting good. haha
Man, I can't believe I'm forced to argue about bragging with a hypocritical a-hole whose very sig contains pics of where he works and what he owns!
Old 02-10-2010, 08:42 PM

Man, I can't believe I'm forced to argue about bragging with a hypocritical a-hole whose very sig contains pics of where he works and what he owns!

Old 02-10-2010, 08:51 PM

Perhaps if you spent more time working instead of trolling and threadcrapping, you'd be able to afford better cars and wouldn't feel so insecure and jealous about what other people have.
[/QUOTE]
You are absolutely correct. if you work hard, you should play hard..And you my friend show that you worked hard in your lifetime, and you should be proud to show that, don't worry about what others think/say, just know that you are a very successful individual!
Old 02-10-2010, 10:21 PM

Wow, I guess by your own definition you are a bragging tool now for bringing up your job when no one even asked. Unlike you, I only ever talked about cars - not my job, houses, income, etc.
I'm not a bragging tool for bringing up my job. I simply brought it up to demonstrate that I have nothing of YOURS to be jealous about. I never mentioned my home or salary figures. Fail to see your logic there.

Well as a investment banker , I'd expect you to at least be able to count. Maybe that's why you're not doing so well?
Last I checked, I can count perfectly well... ...see. I'm up for the year, doing well, thanks for asking.

I replied to your bs thread after market hours, trust me fella, I get my work done and then some. Maybe after work I'll stop buy the toy store and pick up some Legos to play with just like you. Maybe I'll build a Lego box big enough to fit your bruised insecure ego in.

I've never been known to be the resident douche bag in the almost 10 years I've been on this forum, but you came across as such a piker, I just had call you out for being the arrogant tool bag that you come across to be.

As far this "who has the biggest e-cack" thing, I've had my fair share of nice toys and still continue to afford them, I'm not much of the "let me create a thread to post pics of all my cars just so I can have my ego stroked" type, thats obviously right up your alley.

Last I checked, this is a Maxima forum, correct? My sig pic doesn't show where I work, it just shows a bull. That doesn't say much. The other two pics are Nissan related are they not? Almost 90% of this forum has sig pics of what they own. I didn't put pics of the other toys because they aren't relevant to the site. I fail to see your logic, not that I care.

You can have your little thread back, I'm done with you.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by ricerocket336
You are absolutely correct. if you work hard, you should play hard..And you my friend show that you worked hard in your lifetime, and you should be proud to show that, don't worry about what others think/say, just know that you are a very successful individual!
Are you done slobbering on his tube steak?

Get back in your hole lemming.......and don't come out till I tell you.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:55 PM

I won't bother responding to the rest of your dribble, but this I can't let go:
I'm not much of the "let me create a thread to post pics of all my cars just so I can have my ego stroked" type, thats obviously right up your alley.
Are you retarded?

Have you looked at all the other posts in this forum with people's pics of their cars from other brands? This entire forum is for posting "pictures of your car." Posting pics of one's cars is the very purpose of this forum, so acting all righteously indigant about it is incredibly stupid.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:48 AM

Are you done slobbering on his tube steak?

Get back in your hole lemming.......and don't come out till I tell you.
And how old are we?? Real mature with your rude comments.. arguing over the net.. Grow up little boy hahah. Im done with you..
Old 02-11-2010, 12:38 PM

man, this is hysterical. you both own nice cars, have nice jobs. end of story.

for all it matters, i work for NASA and own 3 rocketships, and 2 UFOs. Beat that
Old 02-11-2010, 01:16 PM

hahahahahah.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:55 PM

work hard, play hard dude works for his money, buys a Porsche, he deserves it. he earned it. He at least has a Maxima still, have you seen the number of people that are still here that dont have a Maxima anymore?
Old 02-11-2010, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by ghostmax301
man, this is hysterical. you both own nice cars, have nice jobs. end of story.

for all it matters, i work for NASA and own 3 rocketships, and 2 UFOs. Beat that
That ain't nothin. I own NASA. See me.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:27 PM

Nice cars man, love the ISF.
Old 05-04-2018, 02:25 PM

I haven't updated this in years.

So in addition to the ISF and the Cayman S, I also got a GTR and a 570S.

Maxima is still my favorite though.
Old 05-07-2018, 12:43 PM

very surprized ya still like the maxima so much ! great to hear !
Old 05-31-2018, 10:00 PM

my god, you again? ego stroking time again? i own a 95 maxima and an 07 sonata se 3.3, beat that!!!