Murdered Out Matte Black 95 Nissan Maxima- - Page 2 - Maxima Forums

Members Rides Post Pictures of YOUR car here. It may or may not be a Maxima.

Murdered Out Matte Black 95 Nissan Maxima-

Old 08-12-2012, 09:25 AM   #41
I'm nutty for Nissans

Needs more screws holding the body kit on
JSutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:33 AM   #42

Im srry... Ill say it, shyts ugly as fuq, and dont take it as "hating" there is a line between hating and not liking something, this right here get a 1 in the looks category, all those vented holes all over the car isnt appealing, is on ultra small wheels with a 4x4 wheel gap... Its really not difficult to make the car appealin, before going with the batmobile look, just starting off with some lowering springs or preferably coilovers and some better sized wheels wouldve had the car sitting better than all that abs plastic all around....
Grand_hustle17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:53 AM   #43
Got Retrofit?

I think the flat black makes it look "better" but it has to be lowered with some bigger, better fitting wheels. Tint the windows too..
ChrisMan287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:29 AM   #44
I need a truck

I like the paint, I've always been a fan of matte black. And if you did that painting yourself, you did a helluva job.

The styling of the car is not my style.

Bottom line, it's your car and if you like it that's all that matters.
Conrad283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:39 AM   #45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17 View Post
Im srry... Ill say it, shyts ugly as fuq, and dont take it as "hating" there is a line between hating and not liking something, this right here get a 1 in the looks category, all those vented holes all over the car isnt appealing, is on ultra small wheels with a 4x4 wheel gap... Its really not difficult to make the car appealin, before going with the batmobile look, just starting off with some lowering springs or preferably coilovers and some better sized wheels wouldve had the car sitting better than all that abs plastic all around....
And the hate began were your but buddy cj... you two clowns are like beavis and butt head..lol just cause it not your taste doesn't mean its ugly in the eyes of the beholder
Clashez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:46 AM   #46

I'll respect the ride if it has +300hp. But if it looks like that and has a stock 3.0 in it.....L.O.L.
cDgRazoray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:08 PM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc992164 View Post
Just had a journey of upgrading my 95 Nissan Maxima..
Have total maintenance bills of
After:

just needs a drop and if it was my car and I was going for the style you are .... get rid of the fenders
Old 08-12-2012, 01:21 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clashez View Post
just cause it not your taste doesn't mean its ugly in the eyes of the beholder
You're absolutely right...

Quote:
But I'm not ugly at least thats what my mom says
T_Behr904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:54 PM   #49

whenever you post pics here you have to accept the good with the bad, now some people take stuff too far with their comments and its uncalled for, it should go without say that its the OP's car and if he likes it then its cool... thats the obvious, why even post comments like "if it looks good to the OP then all that matters"? if thats the case dont ever post pics of cars because all that matters is the OP's opinions, no shyt we know that.... however you post your pics in here to show you car and you will get good feedbacks and some not so good, life goes on, live with em both........ with that said......................................

THIS SHYT UGLY AS A MAWFCUKA lol... im srry .. i can appreciate the "flat blk" theme but im not a fan of it on maximas, maybe a 240 or something like that, the "murdered out" theme is dead and wack IMO, lack of style IMO just everthing you get "just make it black" that shyt is of no creativity, anyways lemme just stop cause im sure anymore and im way over the line of being "too much" like i listed before.... I will leave my "negative" comment at this: the car is too "LOUD"...
Old 08-12-2012, 03:16 PM   #50
Banned

Good one t_behr lol

0P I would get some night shade taillight paint and get the top half of them tail lights
Old 08-12-2012, 03:26 PM   #51

Quote:
Good one t_behr lol
Old 08-12-2012, 03:45 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNCoRacer View Post
I dont know about murdered out, but you definitely killed it.
both equal dead
JDM BOIIA32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 04:54 PM   #53
Currently owns 8 Maximas

Quote:
I'm diggin the comments.. keep um coming....
1 thing is that I know nothing about drops... spacers.... Would dropping it cause me to hit the ground more? Already crawling over speed bumps.
FAIL of a post right here... of course dropping it will get you closer to the ground...

I don't see how you could have issues with speedbumps considering your stock 4x4 height...

Like the Matte black, but that's about it. As of now, it looks unfinished w/o a drop and some decent wheels.
The Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:03 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wizard View Post
FAIL of a post right here... of course dropping it will get you closer to the ground...

I don't see how you could have issues with speedbumps considering your stock 4x4 height...

Like the Matte black, but that's about it. As of now, it looks unfinished w/o a drop and some decent wheels.
i just died
Old 08-12-2012, 06:57 PM   #55

Quote:
Would dropping it cause me to hit the ground more? Already crawling over speed bumps.
Unless you have speed bumps like this, you don't have to worry about it...

Old 08-12-2012, 10:06 PM   #56

I appreciate all the replies. I actually needed some negative feedback to give me an understanding of what most people might think is wrong.
Of course my family and friends tell me it looks good. So hearing what this community has to say is beneficial.

From the sound of it.

1. Most people feel I need to drop it...
-Good feedback... probably will... just a matter of time. Dropped cars feel pretty bad... but I guess I need to do some research to find that equilibrium. I've just always felt it takes the right set of wheels and right drop to look right. I don't have either right now... so I just decided to leave it alone...

2. Need some new rims.
-Good Feedback.. will get some, it's just a matter of time again... One of my back rims is bent already... Is this a money pit? If I go bigger will this just happen more. Daily driver..

3.Tint...
-Most of my friends said tint it... since this is my daily driver... only concern is getting pulled for no reason.... I haven't been pulled in around 8+ years... don't want to start getting pulled..

4. Some people like the vents, most don't. I've always wanted a car with intakes... It just looks good to me. I picked up a magazine in a store a few mins ago... and most of the cars had some type of intake in the body design. I have a lot of little slots... but regardless, I liked the fiberglasss design... and I'm sure i'm not the only one.. as it was a production piece.

I've learned a lot in these few responses..
1. It's not murdered... yet.
2. Some people will not like it regardless...
3. Everyone drops their car... Never knew it was such a large trend.
bc992164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:09 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Behr904 View Post
Unless you have speed bumps like this, you don't have to worry about it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB9gA9Af5Tw

I'm concerned because I just did all this fiberglassing myself... I've scraped the bottom of my car on some driveways.... Nothing out of the ordinary...
But I just knew the body kit would put me closer to the ground.

Just have visions of rolling over a speed bump and the front end hitting it... before the wheels lift it. Smash...
Old 08-12-2012, 10:13 PM   #58

time for a new whip
tseng1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 02:27 AM   #59

needs to be dropped and btw is that reston tc?? lol
Maxidave? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 06:01 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxidave? View Post
needs to be dropped and btw is that reston tc?? lol
YEP, living smack dab in it... In the highrises... U live around here?
Old 08-13-2012, 06:35 AM   #61

Quote:
I appreciate all the replies. I actually needed some negative feedback to give me an understanding of what most people might think is wrong.
Of course my family and friends tell me it looks good. So hearing what this community has to say is beneficial.

From the sound of it.

1. Most people feel I need to drop it...
-Good feedback... probably will... just a matter of time. Dropped cars feel pretty bad... but I guess I need to do some research to find that equilibrium. I've just always felt it takes the right set of wheels and right drop to look right. I don't have either right now... so I just decided to leave it alone...

2. Need some new rims.
-Good Feedback.. will get some, it's just a matter of time again... One of my back rims is bent already... Is this a money pit? If I go bigger will this just happen more. Daily driver..

3.Tint...
-Most of my friends said tint it... since this is my daily driver... only concern is getting pulled for no reason.... I haven't been pulled in around 8+ years... don't want to start getting pulled..

4. Some people like the vents, most don't. I've always wanted a car with intakes... It just looks good to me. I picked up a magazine in a store a few mins ago... and most of the cars had some type of intake in the body design. I have a lot of little slots... but regardless, I liked the fiberglasss design... and I'm sure i'm not the only one.. as it was a production piece.

I've learned a lot in these few responses..
1. It's not murdered... yet.
2. Some people will not like it regardless...
3. Everyone drops their car... Never knew it was such a large trend.
Before you pick up the next magazine (which can be fast n the furious like) just do a lil searching in here... Everybody posted in here has an intake, not all them vents though lol... 350z use 1 small vent by the bumper and thats because they have absolutely no ventilation in front bumper, no grill no nothing so thats functional... Our intakes run behind the headlight so there is no need for vents on the passenger fender or side skirts or rear lip, a drop will always be a tad more harsh than OEM, get over it n get use to it... Grab a set of eibachs (i only recommend because i had) or maybe some S-techs for a more aggressive drop (better)... Dropping a car in the car enthusiast world is far past a trend but more a lifestyle to show how much better a car looks without the off road wheel gap they come with.. also stick with 17" wheels or better, and before you hit up a sears wheels rack pleeeeeease, do a lil research in here n not some random magazine...
Old 08-13-2012, 09:24 AM   #62

Love the paint. Hood I could live with. Should also smoke R34's & either LED tails or smoke them as well. Definitely upgrade rims (18" 350z, gunmetal nismo A34's or a nice set of staggered wheels - I could see my gunmetal HIRO's looking sick on them..... Shameless plug. lol)

Overkill though with fenders. And in agreement that drop is a necessity (will definitely run into issues though with that front bumper - especially as I'm assuming that is fiberglass).

And isn't it illegal to have no front turn signals???
AllMaxxedOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:32 AM   #63

cars has a little potential. the paint job looks good, u need some bigger wheels (19s or 20)s and drop....... i would also change the trunk and tail lights to a 97-99

this is not my style but u can make it work ...i think you are just doing it backwards (no homo) :metalmax:
datdude20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:56 AM   #64

Quote:
YEP, living smack dab in it... In the highrises... U live around here?
yeah i live on glade dr right by dogwood elementary, i havent seen your maxima driving around tho??
Old 08-13-2012, 12:18 PM   #65
boost me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNCoRacer View Post
I dont know about murdered out, but you definitely killed it.
THIS!!!! LOL
96blackmaxSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:33 PM   #66

where did you get that hood from?
MaxiNone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 07:49 PM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxidave? View Post
yeah i live on glade dr right by dogwood elementary, i havent seen your maxima driving around tho??
Just got the kit put on, I don't drive much, and car is down 4 floors most of the time.
Old 09-15-2012, 08:56 PM   #68
Boosted Panda

ugh, not my style.
I think thats one of the worst kits ever, and in this day and age who still rocks full body kits?
The reason everyone says to lower it is for its looks, youve done a lot of comsetic changes and lowering just goes hand and hand with them.
Those fenders also have to go, they are too dated. The hood isnt my cup of tea either buts its not as bad as that bumper and fenders
Flava_24/7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:46 PM   #69

Saw you on dipyourcar! Lol tell me how you did it im planning to dip mines very soon
Old 10-31-2015, 03:29 AM   #70
Newbie - Just Registered

Can i have the brand names of the hood and fender and were u can buy it
Alex Miranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 11:00 PM   #71

lol it reminds me of fast and furious
george__ is offline   Reply With Quote