4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Need a single red/clear? step inside.

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 12:08 PM
Sittin' On Chrome

Need a single red/clear? step inside.

I have been looking for a driver's side red/clear to replace my cracked one, but no luck. There's a group deal right now for $95 a set.

If anyone needs the passenger side red/clear, I'll split the set with you. Thanks for looking.
Old 05-03-2005, 12:12 PM
Armani

I'll buy one from you for $15

Old 05-03-2005, 12:18 PM
Sittin' On Chrome

Originally Posted by Armani
dude are you fucking retarded? leave me alone.
Old 05-03-2005, 12:35 PM
Armani

Originally Posted by felix
dude are you fucking retarded? leave me alone.
What is your problem?
Did something bite you today?

Fine, I won't buy it...don't have to get all rude.

Old 05-03-2005, 12:39 PM
Sittin' On Chrome

First you try to sell me a red/clear for $150 and now you wanna buy one for $15? WTF?

Here's your PM if you forgot:
Re: hi
Quote:
Quote:
I have a driver side red/clear as I took mine off. I will sell you the right one for $100 shipped.

thanks, but that's too expensive. redlinemax.com sell the pair for $125. where is yours from?

...fine, I'll sell it for $150 shipped.
Old 05-03-2005, 12:46 PM
the Light is among you

Thanks for the tip on the group buy, I might have missed it. I just called and ordered me a set. Damn, can't beat $95 duckets including shipping. Sweeeet.

Sorry I can't help you out, but at least know you helped me out and it's appreciated.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:17 PM
Sittin' On Chrome

damn it.... i mean, no problem.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:23 PM

First you try to sell me a red/clear for $150 and now you wanna buy one for $15? WTF?

Quote:
Quote:
I have a driver side red/clear as I took mine off. I will sell you the right one for $100 shipped.

thanks, but that's too expensive. redlinemax.com sell the pair for $125. where is yours from?

wow thats retarded. I'm glad you posted that cause I had no idea where the beef was comming from.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:40 PM
Armani

Quote:
Quote:

What's your point? What's wrong with me trying to make money? As far as I know, I can offer to sell you a tail light for $1000. Then I can offer to buy one from you for $10.

Also, I meant $150 shipped for both.

If you don't like my prices, tough ****.

Old 05-03-2005, 01:46 PM

Hes just looking for some loser to overpay for something by twice its cost. At least be smart about it..sell it to some kid on your block not to somebody on the org with 1000+ posts...
Old 05-03-2005, 03:05 PM

I heard that armani is a ***got ... im sure that he is ... armani is a moron ... hes just rude and uneducated ... we should ban him ... every post that he is in, he just sounds like an azzhole ... how dare him try to rip off one of our maxima family members ... you say u can try to sell whatever u want for any price, lol ... nobody wants to buy your junk ... armani your one big loser, get off the org!!!! ...
Old 05-03-2005, 03:18 PM
Always sunny in philly

Good job lowballer.

Felix did you receive the certified check yet?
Old 05-03-2005, 03:20 PM
Always sunny in philly

Originally Posted by MystA RavE
Hes just looking for some loser to overpay for something by twice its cost. At least be smart about it..sell it to some kid on your block not to somebody on the org with 1000+ posts...

Yeah, but it makes him look like an **** when he's caught.
Old 05-03-2005, 03:30 PM

this thread is funny..way off topic...my suggestion ...get a used tail from the junk yard..and put the aftermarket clear piece in there from your broken one...(that is if only the lens is broken)
Old 05-03-2005, 03:32 PM
Sittin' On Chrome

Originally Posted by Nismotic
Good job lowballer.

Felix did you receive the certified check yet?
Yes I did. Thanks. My never-ending battle with Red/Clears.
Old 05-04-2005, 10:41 AM
Sittin' On Chrome

So is anyone interested?
Old 05-06-2005, 07:31 AM
Sittin' On Chrome

bump......
Old 05-11-2005, 07:52 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Armani, you report the post about felix swearing but you are doing it too. What gives?
Old 05-11-2005, 08:09 AM
Sittin' On Chrome

Originally Posted by deezo
Armani, you report the post about felix swearing but you are doing it too. What gives?
Ha ha! He told on me like a little girl.
Old 05-11-2005, 11:13 AM
Armani

Are you kidding me? Do you see me calling people a "faggot"?

I acknowledge the fact that there's an argument going on and that someone may not like me. However, although I may have disagreements with people on here, did you EVER see me call them names using profound words such as "faggot", "bitch", "fucker" or words alike?

Let me answer this for you: NO, you did NOT, because it never happened. BTW, "thanks for taking care of the matter."

Old 05-11-2005, 01:27 PM

I acknowledge the fact that there's an argument going on and that someone may not like me. However, although I may have disagreements with people on here, did you EVER see me call them names using profound words such as "faggot", "bitch", "fucker" or words alike?

Let me answer this for you: NO, you did NOT, because it never happened. BTW, "thanks for taking care of the matter."
Hell, you don't have to explain anything to me. I'm actually reading though some of your other arguments in another thread as we speak. You need to straighten up your act around here or else you'll be creating more profiles to get around the one you already have. You know what I'm talking about so let's see where this goes.
Old 05-11-2005, 01:54 PM
Boosted Panda

Never huh?
You may wish to retract that statement...

Armani
It's not an opinion. You're just a f***ing dumba$$ . Anyone in their right mind can see you bring this **** about. Quit being a d!ck or disappointment is going to become a big part of your life, if it hasn't already.
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....75#post3911075

Does any of that sound familiar?
In the thread where you posted those remarks, I agree, I replied back with some vulgar statements as well, but only after you instigated the swearing.
I never directly made any derogatory remarks towards you untill you precedded to do so first.
Nor did I complain to any moderators about your behavior, language or your silly signature you created that was in reference to me.
Old 05-11-2005, 02:30 PM

Seriously armani....youre worse than bijangxe
Old 05-11-2005, 02:42 PM
Armani

Originally Posted by FLAVOR_24/7
Never huh?
You may wish to retract that statement...

Armani

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....75#post3911075

Does any of that sound familiar?
In the thread where you posted those remarks, I agree, I replied back with some vulgar statements as well, but only after you instigated the swearing.
I never directly made any derogatory remarks towards you untill you precedded to do so first.
Nor did I complain to any moderators about your behavior, language or your silly signature you created that was in reference to me.
And just when you thought you had me.............you don't.
Hmmm, looks to me that you have no case, yet again.

My statement stands and anyone in their right mind can see that. Yes, I call people "morons" and "idiots", but that doesn't compare to what was said in this thread or any other for that matter. Again, I have never called anyone these things. Profanity altogether is an entirely different topic. Adding a "f**king" to express a little emotion (and we all do it) is a whole lot different than calling somebody a "f**k"(er). I called you a "dumba$$" and a "d!ck", which is MUCH, MUCH different than calling someone either a f**ker and b*tch, but especially a f@ggot. The distinction here is clear so if you people can't see it, then shame on you.

Nice try though

If you're going to cry over the sig I created of me "kicking" you in the butt, then go ahead and do so. I don't see how a moderator or anyone else could remove something like that. That's like complaining about someone posting this: []. We all know what it suggests, but after all that's what it was put there for, no? And even though it implies FU, it is quite different from actually writing it out.

Old 05-11-2005, 02:51 PM

wow people get a life honestly fighting on the internet at least do it in person like two men.

forget about about he said she said stuff so gay. let the man have his thread
Old 05-11-2005, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by sterlingmaxima
wow people get a life honestly fighting on the internet at least do it in person like two men.

forget about about he said she said stuff so gay. let the man have his thread
That never happens because history shows that when people get to see each other at meets, they act different.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:17 PM
DRIFFT MAX

Originally Posted by sp lit
Seriously armani....youre worse than bijangxe
I don't think that is possible.

Old 05-11-2005, 04:31 PM
Licensed to Spell

:o)

Ha ha! He told on me like a little girl.

Ha ha. Yeah, he did the same to The Wizard just for correcting him when he was wrong. Armani wouldn't admit he was wrong even after being corrected, he got mad at the Wizard for correcting him and then had the nerve to give The Wizard reputation feedback along the likes of "Negative attitude towards others". Talk about negative attitude....
Old 05-11-2005, 05:43 PM
Always sunny in philly

With everything he has to say around here, he tattles like a damn sissy.

oh yeah, lock the thread. It's not going anywhere but downhill. (sorry felix.)
Old 05-11-2005, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by DRIFFT MAX
I don't think that is possible.

stfu....you know the drill
Old 05-11-2005, 08:57 PM
DRIFFT MAX

Originally Posted by sp lit
stfu....you know the drill
the "drill", no i don't know the "drill" please inform me via PM to not waste any more of this thread

Old 05-11-2005, 10:47 PM
VG Ridah's Biatch Hoe

Originally Posted by DRIFFT MAX
the "drill", no i don't know the "drill" please inform me via PM to not waste any more of this thread

funny you should say that when you had ZERO reasons to jump in with the bijan comment.
Old 05-11-2005, 10:54 PM
VG Ridah's Biatch Hoe

And just when you thought you had me.............you don't.
Hmmm, looks to me that you have no case, yet again.

My statement stands and anyone in their right mind can see that. Yes, I call people "morons" and "idiots", but that doesn't compare to what was said in this thread or any other for that matter. Again, I have never called anyone these things. Profanity altogether is an entirely different topic. Adding a "f**king" to express a little emotion (and we all do it) is a whole lot different than calling somebody a "f**k"(er). I called you a "dumba$$" and a "d!ck", which is MUCH, MUCH different than calling someone either a f**ker and b*tch, but especially a f@ggot. The distinction here is clear so if you people can't see it, then shame on you.

Nice try though

If you're going to cry over the sig I created of me "kicking" you in the butt, then go ahead and do so. I don't see how a moderator or anyone else could remove something like that. That's like complaining about someone posting this: []. We all know what it suggests, but after all that's what it was put there for, no? And even though it implies FU, it is quite different from actually writing it out.
Really?

It's not an opinion. You're just a f***ing dumba$$. Anyone in their right mind can see you bring this **** about. Quit being a d!ck or disappointment is going to become a big part of your life, if it hasn't already.

I said I saw new clears for $60 once. You say that's impossible. I can't prove I did because it was a very long time ago and no longer have the link. You can't prove I have not. Therefore your argument accusing me of lying is as stupid and ignorant as you are.
You're a f***ing dumba$$ seems to be calling someone THAT.

This thread is done, you may want to change your attitude

And for the whole complaint issue and BS YOU brought into this thread.. you get a 1 day ban... see you tomorrow.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:14 AM

Felix, start a new thread.