Other For Sale/Wanted If you have non-Maxima related items, feel free to use this forum to post them.

BASE MODEL 1991 Nissan 240SX

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 05:00 PM

BASE MODEL 1991 Nissan 240SX

***This is not my car. im posting for a friend.*** dont pm me about it. just call/email him

I am selling a BASE MODEL 1991 AUTOMATIC Nissan 240SX.

Seller: Matt
Price: $2500
Shipping: NO SHIPPING, for pickup and local only
Cell phone: 610 463 8798
e-mail/MSN: rpg2master@hotmail.com
Yahoo: rpg2master@yahoo.com

Here are the pictures. The ones at the top are most recent. This link goes to my photobucket.

My S13 pictures by BlackRedX - Photobucket

The Good: Inspection until September 2009. Runs great, never let me sit. Body is straight, no rust on unibody, has heat and A/C

The Bad: Has wiring issues, hit in front end(light damage), no carpet, needs a rack&pinion, key broken in ignition-thus can't lock doors -.-()

KA24DE

Performance-
Engine: Full Synthetic Pennzoil Platinum 10w-30, NGK Wires + plugs(single platinum), Beck/Arnley Distributor, Beck/Arnley Ignition Coil, Optima Red Top, Place Racing intake w/ AEM dry-flow filter,
Exhaust: Mandrel bent exhaust cat-back w/ 3A racing muffler dual tip
Suspension/Stopping: Yokohama 205/60/R15 Soft compound street tires w/ original Nissan Rims, KYB AGX Struts all around, Tein S-Series Lower Springs all around(1inch drop), Brembo Cross-drilled rotors all around, Wagner Thermoquiet Semi Metallic front brake pads, Berk/Arnley Semi-metallic rear brake pads.

Brand New Radiator(aluminum core), New Nissan water outlet and freeze plugs, and complete engine coolant flush

Story: The wiring issue it has is the Gauge Cluster doesn't work properly, the driver side seat belt doesn't go back, and the dome light doesn't turn on. I have changed the gauge cluster twice now thinking that was the problem but it just gives me the same thing. I have changed the wiring harness twice as well but I still have the same problem. The gauge cluster is not reading the speed/tach/temperature/fuel/clock/odometer. The lights go on, but go off after a minute and sometimes randomly flash. The gas light is always on. I can't figure out whats wrong.

When I bought this car and the key was handed to me the key was already broken. I never bothered fixing it cause I didn't mind. No one has ever stolen the car or ever stole anything out of the car, could be because I don't have anything retarded, like a stereo system, in the car.

A 17 yr old kid driving his moms 2002 Ford Trashus hit the front end of my car while I was stopped at a red light and it broke the radiator support so that is why when you look at the pics one eye is lazy.

I will not lie, I DO daily drive this car. I never-ever have had it kick or buck or die or shut off or struggle for life. Makenshi has started every time I turn the key and doesn't turn off unless I turn it off with the key. I'm just sick of dealing with the issue as to why

I was getting ready to do a manual swap so this also comes with a New Nissan OEM Clutch Master Cylinder, Brake Pedal, Clutch Pedal, Shifter boots, and Nissan shifter ****. Also included is a High-flow cat that was not installed with the mandrel bent exhaust(my factory cat was fine to use to save a hassle). Also comes with NISMO engine mounts + NISMO transmission mount(polyurethane).

BTW, Makenshi is japanese for "Magic Fencer"
I name all my cars.

This car has been listed on tristatetuners.com, zilvia.net, 240sxforums.com

Last edited by riccohou; 02-08-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:48 PM

updated information, so free bump. give him a call

added info: Brand New Radiator(aluminum core), New Nissan water outlet and freeze plugs, and complete engine coolant flush