Supercharged/Turbocharged The increase in air/fuel pressure above atmospheric pressure in the intake system caused by the action of a supercharger or turbocharger attached to an engine.

You won't believe this!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2002 | 12:44 PM

You won't believe this!

F'ing stillen!

I called them, asking for that special sleeve that goes on the Idler pulley, and the F'er that talked w/ me would not give me the size. He said that he doesn't know what it is, and he doesn't deal in "used" parts. I told the F'er that this kit is brand new, and I just wanted to know the size of it. He said basically to go to hell. Well you know what, I HOPE THAT F'ER GOES TO HELL in a purple handbasket w/ yellow streamers!

Does anyone know the size of the sleeve that goes on the idler pulley. F'in stillen won't let me order one...

Thanks in advance
Old 11-29-2002 | 03:20 PM
My other car is a Hybrid

I posted the PN# on the other thread... all the info that they could ask for...
Old 11-29-2002 | 08:40 PM

Thanx man
Old 12-08-2002 | 10:08 PM
RBa

Re: You won't believe this!

Originally posted by funnylittlman
F'ing stillen!

I called them, asking for that special sleeve that goes on the Idler pulley, and the F'er that talked w/ me would not give me the size. He said that he doesn't know what it is, and he doesn't deal in "used" parts. I told the F'er that this kit is brand new, and I just wanted to know the size of it. He said basically to go to hell. Well you know what, I HOPE THAT F'ER GOES TO HELL in a purple handbasket w/ yellow streamers!

Does anyone know the size of the sleeve that goes on the idler pulley. F'in stillen won't let me order one...

Thanks in advance
I had a similar problem when I called thursday.. LoL,, I wanna bomb Stillen..
Old 12-09-2002 | 05:29 AM

FYI,
RBa, if you have a part number, just spit that out at them. They can't say anything.

OH, BTW, after I ordered that part, abt 1 week ago, it came saturday. TIME FOR INSTALL
Old 12-09-2002 | 10:22 AM
wat

F'ing stillen!

I HOPE THAT F'ER GOES TO HELL in a purple handbasket w/ yellow streamers!
LMAO Purple Handbasket with Yellow streamers?? haaahaha, thats very cleaver
Old 12-09-2002 | 10:58 AM

thnx! ... I was a bit mad at that time
Old 12-27-2002 | 09:15 PM

F'ing stillen!

Thanks in advance
Yeah, just wait a few years. Stillen is the kind of company that will rape you on prices. They will help you out if you have the absolute newest model available and are spending a lot of money. After that, they treat you like you are bothering them and they have better things to do.

It's about the same with JWT. They really got famous working on the 300zx back in the 84-89 times with their Sport 450 upgrade. Now if you call and have one of those cars they don't even want to talk to you. If you send them email you don't get any personalized response. You get a prewritten statement about parts available and they don't answer any of your questions..

Personally, I don't deal with Stillen or JWT. I think they both lack customer support skills.