Supercharged/Turbocharged The increase in air/fuel pressure above atmospheric pressure in the intake system caused by the action of a supercharger or turbocharger attached to an engine.

I saw Hal's kit in action today...

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2003 | 08:50 PM

Originally posted by mzmtg
I havent seen Nigel's kit in person, nor have I spoken to any of his customers. For these reasons, I have not commented.
Originally posted by Cumalittle
so i should be expecting the same/fair critique once u do??
Originally posted by hlh0501
no. if you saw that i would be shocked. its called a non-disclosure or gentlemans agreement haha
Originally posted by joaquink
Errr... I sent you a fairly long e-mail regarding this topic in response to your post: your post.
errr...uh oh!!!!
Old 04-12-2003 | 08:56 PM
Cumalittle

don't knoe if this is a coincidence or not...but seem like everyone else is posting xcept the person that it happened it too...maybe he just didn't catch this thread yet....
Old 04-12-2003 | 09:18 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Okay, I interpreted this, "Words out now so if this is what type of business he's going to give the good people on the org, he won't be selling shyte on the org anymore. I'll delete all of the turbo for sale threads. " as hostility. Perhaps knee-jerk is more appropriate. What I wanted to get across was that it does seem extreme and one-sided to me given what others have experienced with another option.

I'm going to give you what I mean by saying "Words out now so if this is what type of business he's going to give the good people on the org, he won't be selling shyte on the org anymore. I'll delete all of the turbo for sale threads."

Words out the kit is poorly fabricated and if Hal is not going to show his buyers that he cares about their problem and does not want to help them get these problems resolved then I don't think he should be selling these kits on the org.
Old 04-12-2003 | 09:20 PM

as an outsider lookin in and reading...i feel some of u are treating hal differently then nigel as a turbo producer...guess hal should have a gentlemen secrecy too...hal's kit is not perfect nor is nigels from wat i've read...y don't some of u guyz exploit his problems too???and deezo and mzmtg from wat i've read maybe it came out wrong or maybe it didnt'...but seem like u guyz have a thing against hal big time...and i don't knoe hal or nigel on a personal level so i'm not being bias watsoever...
You don't know what your talking about.
Old 04-12-2003 | 09:25 PM

Originally posted by deezo
and if Hal is not going to show his buyers that he cares about their problem and does not want to help them get these problems resolved
This may big the biggest lie ever posted on the org, and by a moderator at that!
hi,
please find me even one instance of a customer of mine saying that i dont care about their problem, or that i have not been very helpful to get problems resolved.

and deezo, you are in denial, cumalittle knows exactly what he is talking about. i know you are a big moderator and all, but that doesnt keep you from having just posted two things in a row that were verry innacurate and far from the truth.
Old 04-12-2003 | 09:28 PM
Cumalittle

You don't know what your talking about.
i don't...this is the standpoint of outsider looking in...and i feel hal has been called out and his product dissed for the wrong reason...if anything the buyer himself should have posted this if he wished...maybe he didn't cuz hal and him had solved wateva issue there was...i don't knoe!!!
Old 04-12-2003 | 09:35 PM
Cumalittle

joaquink implied that he had issues w/ nigel/pfi turbo kit...wat if someone saw it took pix and posted on here dissing nigel/pfi turbo kit and their service build quality or wat not...i'm sure if that would happen then there will be multi pro nigel/pfi kit would step up and stand up for him cuz they clearly see that wrong has been done...
Old 04-12-2003 | 10:06 PM

joaquink implied that he had issues w/ nigel/pfi turbo kit...wat if someone saw it took pix and posted on here dissing nigel/pfi turbo kit and their service build quality or wat not...i'm sure if that would happen then there will be multi pro nigel/pfi kit would step up and stand up for him cuz they clearly see that wrong has been done...
You keep saying all the "Pro PFI/Nigel" yet look at the poll results in this thread.....
Old 04-12-2003 | 10:10 PM
Minister of Silly Walks

I didnt make any comments AT ALL about how Hal does business. I dont know that whole situation.

The only issues I brought up were the fabrication & installation issues that I saw with my own eyes.

If I ever see a PFI kit and I think it looks like crap, I'll say so.
Old 04-12-2003 | 10:20 PM

If I ever see a PFI kit
nor have I spoken to any of his customers.
So I guess when you are confronted with lying about having "spoken to" (see 9 + 10 posts above), you simply change it from "spoken to" to now, "seen with my own eyes" ... cool deal

I think this thread has turned around , thats two in a row, of you trying to set me up and look bad (deny it or not)- to the truth coming out instead lets go for #3 ?
Old 04-12-2003 | 10:23 PM
www.autotalk.com

I know that most people think it's a bad example, but... One of my friends has a Greddy turbo kit on his 99 Civic. It bolted right up and has given him no problems. It also cost about $3500 with the intercooler.

That's what I would expect if I was to fork out the cash for boost. Neither of the turbo kits on the market are that good and even Stillen's SC kit isnt that good.
you CANT compare a maxima to a civic for aftermarket stuff. Maxima has a less aftermarket support so wats the point? If you dont have time and money to deal with turbo kits then dont, who ever has time and money will deal with it. I still want to see bags post on this thread, its his kit and if he thinks he is not happy with the way Hal is doing business with him then let HIM post. You are the one who didnt spend NOTHING and is bi##chin about EVERYTHING.
Old 04-12-2003 | 10:24 PM
Cumalittle

Originally posted by MAXIN

You keep saying all the "Pro PFI/Nigel" yet look at the poll results in this thread.....
that thread has nothing to do w/ wat i stated...when i said pro pfi/nigel i meant peep who support them would jump in and defend it...
Old 04-12-2003 | 10:29 PM
Minister of Silly Walks

I still say I have not "Spoken with" anyone about the PFI kit. One person sent me an Email. That's not "spoken with." People voted in the poll and posted in that other thread. That's also not "spoken with."

For almost $4000 the kit better be flawless, no matter what kind of car it goes on, or who makes/sells it.

I'm still not quite sure why I have to defend myself for posting pictures of what I saw...
Old 04-12-2003 | 10:32 PM
Minister of Silly Walks

Here's another opinion of mine based on today's brief ride:

All issues aside, when the car was running right, it kicked a$$. It feels like it needs a boost controller and some fuel tuning, but it shows a lot of potential.

Seriously.
Old 04-12-2003 | 10:35 PM

Originally posted by Max4Speed
You are the one who didnt spend NOTHING and is bi##chin about EVERYTHING.
he said it best...

and in regards to the spoken with thing, what else can they do other than email?
Old 04-12-2003 | 10:35 PM
Cumalittle

I still say I have not "Spoken with" anyone about the PFI kit. One person sent me an Email. That's not "spoken with." People voted in the poll and posted in that other thread. That's also not "spoken with."

For almost $4000 the kit better be flawless, no matter what kind of car it goes on, or who makes/sells it.

I'm still not quite sure why I have to defend myself for posting pictures of what I saw...
either u don't get it...u don't want to get it...or u get it but don't want to admit it...but wateva...but i personally felt not the picture but the text along w/ the pix was low blowing hal and his product as if u have something against him or his product...
Old 04-12-2003 | 10:37 PM
Cumalittle

he said it best...

and in regards to the spoken with thing, what else can they do other than email?

this is when peep start getting on the defensive and define everything LITERALLY...
Old 04-12-2003 | 10:38 PM
Minister of Silly Walks

Well, it's been fun. I'm going to bed
Old 04-12-2003 | 10:40 PM

Alright Im going to chime in on this one as well......

Well, Im a Hal customer and have had a few problems but am working on trying to get resolved.

Yes mzmtg the steel oil line is a no no. I told Hal he needs to scrap that and never install that again. Also showed him a few problems that need to be addressed on the next install he does for a customer.

I knew going in this was going to be a issue/battle Im going to have to deal with. So far I think most major ones have been dealt with but yes there are some issues that NEED to be addressed.

I dont understand why the kits had certain differences than PFI's, but I guess it boils down to personal preference of the maker of the kit.

I guess we will all know soon whos kit is better in a sense cause it is too early to tell. I dont know what Im going to be doing with my car since some of you know im going to be moing to ATLANTA in 2weeks and also thinking of selling the car for a Lexus GS300.

mzmtg, hope to see you there.

Dixit
Old 04-12-2003 | 11:00 PM

In regards to everyone bashing Hal's kit...

Has anyone looked at this forum lately?

The top threads are all about Hal's kit, and unfortunately it's not rave reviews. Bigdog is having issues, Bags is having issues QNPARK is having issues as per his post in the NE forum. There are Hal issues all over the place. If PFI's issues were at the top of this forum everyday, they would be getting bagged just as much.

If Joaquin, Kev, Deac or any other PFI customer wants to speak up, then go for it. But by far the most publicized problems are from Hal's kit.

Hal let me ask you something... Why is it that your "shop" is hacking people's aftermarket Y's and exhaust, that still have good resale value? You consider that quality? I know if I were considering a "kit" I would expect all the parts you replaced, back in a condition that I could re-install/sell if I wanted to. To me, that is a disservice to the customer.

Also, you call this a kit... if I called you tommorrow and asked you to ship me a "kit" could you? I honestly don't think you could, hence the free install... At least PFI gives something tangible, and regardless of the issues that arise, other's have been able to install them, it seems that the only people that could install this kit are the "designers" if you could even call them that, of this monstrosity.

You have not resolved bigdog's problems, have not resolved QN's problems, and have not resolved Bags' problems. Kev's car runs, and quite well from my understanding, Deac's car runs, and appears to be OK, Joa's car runs and after the install issues it seems to be OK. No one is absolving PFI of anything, but it seems that their issues are either a lot quieter, not as major or whatever.

I see 2 distinct issues between PFI and HLH's kit...

1. PFI...massive install issues, right stuff not getting shipped etc.
2. HLH... free install, so the install problems are not being publicized, hence my question about being able to ship a installable "kit", but there are MASSIVE driveability problems. Me personally, I would rather fight an install for 2 months, and have the car running mint when I am done, versus having the **** done in a weekend and then have it running like crap all the time.

In my honest opinion, there is no way you can legitimize installing something in someone's car that makes their OEM wiring MELT!!!! There is just no way, that should be intolerable, and if you step up and do right by these guys, then you earn a tremendous amount of respect from me. But the vibe I get is that you are not making many satisfied customers.

To continue on my honesty kick, I SERIOUSLY considered ordering a kit from you, until I started getting wind of all these issues. Not that my business means anything to you, but in all seriousness, I would still rather deal with the PFI installation issues and a car that runs mint after all the aggravation is said and done.

Just as an FYI, I have had my SC for almost 2 years, and have yet to have a belt slip off as much as 1 rib, much less shred. *knocks on wood*
Old 04-12-2003 | 11:27 PM

Joaquin-><-Nigel

Joaquin-> <-Nigel

I know there is nothing in my power I can say or do to make you feel any better, but it would be nice not to be enemies. Please do not take it personal, it is not my wish to deliberately make you mad. I know you would let people know how angry you are and certainly would not want the whole org to hate me too! Doesn't that make some sense?

Dayummm - what's with the hostility? Why is he held personally accountable and responsible for what the guys at the shop did or didn't do? I'd be just as ticked as the next guy but why aren't you going to hold Nigel personally accountable, delete all of his threads and keep him from selling anything on the .org? I had the same issues, if not more with my PFI kit. Sprints comment was to take what I had written and multiply it by 3 but no action there?
See other turbo thread

You must have a mission or vendetta or whatever for whatever reason, but don't disguise such rash and harsh action as being in defense of the Maxima.org community.
Old 04-13-2003 | 01:20 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

S/C goes for roughly 3300, then you got to buy all your extra goodies. Lets see that easily tops 4 grand. I know , I did it. It was not perfect.

Oh..

It wasnt flawless, but hey I didnt cry to Stillen about it, Jamie just helped me through it. You just got a grudge against him or something.

Maybe I could be cool if I was a moderator and then I could just go off on everybody.
Old 04-13-2003 | 01:41 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

its not so much that hals kit isnt perfect but more of the fact that since he has put out his "kit" he has been acting like an **** about the whole thing..

i mean is it really nesscary to put up a section on the web page the defines "others" ? no. i dont recall nigel doing anything like that. when hal first came out with the kit nigel was receptive and non-defensive. on the other had hal is acting like his kit and his car can walk on water.

the main reason people even buy that kit is because of the free install..

yeah all the extra shiet is nice but it doesnt mean anything when the install is botched up.

did bags get a new turbo? hmm

why does he have shoddy weld work ? hmm

i just dont see why hal has to act like an assshole about his kit and his car.. i can recall nigel posting about his car being a sleeper and here comes hal saying " no my car is more sleeper i have no piller gauges "
Old 04-13-2003 | 06:34 AM
VG Ridah's Biatch Hoe

Wow...

Well this is my short 2 cents, there will be more, but I am on a time restraint.

1) I am mad at MZMTG, he did not talk to me about this. He shared only pics, NOT what Hal and I have been workingout. BUT, mzmtg thought he was helping people. I am almost over being mad. It just was a shock. I wish I would have seen pics like these before I bought the "kit". But, to ben's defense he only spoke of the pic's he saw. I have not read the whole post just a little.

2) All of MY issues with Hal are in process. That means I can't say anything to the public, yet. If he resolves them or if he does not, THEN I can say something. I do not want to jump the gun.

3) When all of MY problems started ( day 1 ) if Hal would have been here I would have fought him. My knee jerk reaction. I thought I just got hosed. Compound that with him moving to Caili. BUT, I thought this kit was a simple thing. I did not think like dixit did. After MY intial reaction I wanted to move forward and get my car right. So I have been communicating with hal almost daily. So he is trying to do somethings.. what, I will not discuss, IN PROCESS.

So all in all MZMTG just posted his opinions about what he saw. I can't blame him and HAL did say he was sorry to me about all the problems I was having.

I am glad some of this is out to help others NOT go through what I have.

Does that mean buy from PFI and NOT Hal?? NO

4 different shops here have told me the basics of the kit are good. The install and attention to details sucked.

Thanks deezo for the support, I know what you went through and it sucks, BUT Hal has not gone down that road yet.

The biggest thing I have NOT seen is issues with PFI's kit. I HAVE HEARD about them, not seem anything in writting.

And as MZMTG said I paid HAL, that is where everything for me stops. I can't hold ANYBODY else accountable for anything.

I will post more later as I read this thread.

Ben, we are cool just wish you would have talked to me first. But **** happens

hal, we will continue as planned.

dixit, get down here.. let's get your car how you want it and go form there

And if you missed it, MZMTG said somehting positive about the kit
Old 04-13-2003 | 06:34 AM
Minister of Silly Walks

Originally posted by delio
Hal let me ask you something... Why is it that your "shop" is hacking people's aftermarket Y's and exhaust, that still have good resale value? You consider that quality? I know if I were considering a "kit" I would expect all the parts you replaced, back in a condition that I could re-install/sell if I wanted to. To me, that is a disservice to the customer.
In case anyone is wondering...

I had dibs on Bags's Budget Y and 5th gen muffler after they got taken of his car. Apparently the shop was too lazy to keep using a wrench, or they just love to get crazy with the sawzall. Now I have to get my new Y-pipe and 5th gen muffler welded on:

Old 04-13-2003 | 06:36 AM
Minister of Silly Walks

Originally posted by 96shogunmax
S/C goes for roughly 3300, then you got to buy all your extra goodies. Lets see that easily tops 4 grand. I know , I did it. It was not perfect.
Oh..
It wasnt flawless, but hey I didnt cry to Stillen about it, Jamie just helped me through it. You just got a grudge against him or something.

Maybe I could be cool if I was a moderator and then I could just go off on everybody.

So, you are saying that since the Stillen SC costs less and still sucks, it's wrong to bash these kits for sucking?

No, the Stillen kits sucks!

Like I said before , for this kind of money, there should be no issues. It has nothing to do with who makes it, who sells it, or what kind of car it goes on. There should be no compromises.
Old 04-13-2003 | 06:40 AM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Old 04-13-2003 | 07:11 AM

Originally posted by Y2KevSE
pass the popcorn
Old 04-13-2003 | 08:01 AM

Isn't the fastest maxima at the track using the Stillen kit?
Old 04-13-2003 | 08:09 AM
Cumalittle

Originally posted by spanishrice
Isn't the fastest maxima at the track using the Stillen kit?
and nitrous...and he's overspinning his blower he said...
Old 04-13-2003 | 08:15 AM
Cumalittle

In case anyone is wondering...

I had dibs on Bags's Budget Y and 5th gen muffler after they got taken of his car. Apparently the shop was too lazy to keep using a wrench, or they just love to get crazy with the sawzall. Now I have to get my new Y-pipe and 5th gen muffler welded on:

that is bad...hal should be critisize for his preferred shops installation...there is no excuse for chopping up good parts...but he should not be held 100% accountable...
Old 04-13-2003 | 09:11 AM

This may big the biggest lie ever posted on the org, and by a moderator at that!
hi,
please find me even one instance of a customer of mine saying that i dont care about their problem, or that i have not been very helpful to get problems resolved.

Hal: If I had enough time in this day, I'd show you many threads where you come off like an a-hole to people and even one thread I happened to come across, you had a ****ed of tone where you were telling someone with your kit to ask other turbo guys how to fix the issues with your kit. Good customer service dude! Tell me I'm lying aout that. Others have seen the thread.

and deezo, you are in denial, cumalittle knows exactly what he is talking about. i know you are a big moderator and all, but that doesnt keep you from having just posted two things in a row that were verry innacurate and far from the truth.
You know the only reason you posted here without an attitude this time is because members have noticed your arrogance.

All of this attitude for putting a turbo in your car, there are more important things in life to be arrogant about. I'm not in denial about shyte on the org. I don't owe anyone, anything at anytime on this forum.

My life is here at home.

Cummalittle does not know what he's talking about. He can't show me a time when I've ever said, "I hate Hal so Ben help me pick on him and his kit."

There are to factors that make me react this way:
1) Someone who sells something and not stand behind it(by right you should get in your shops a$$ for the job they have done for the money that was paid out)

2)Good people being taken for a lot of money

If you were on the other side, I'd back you too. I get plenty of emails from people I don't know asking for help against crooks here on the org so you are not being singled out. I've even had people tell me you were a good guy. The attitude is troubling.

Bags: Again, I'm sorry about your issues.

Now I gotta run to the hostpital so I can have my baby. See you all in a couple of days.
Old 04-13-2003 | 09:30 AM
Administrator

whats is the main issue going on here?

both kits have problems. However with the exception of Joa.. Nigel has made the other customers feel better enough not to have to post about it. As i said to you before Joa.. i went to **** 3 times as worse than you did, however what kept me from posting was Nigel's GREAT ATTITUDE (keep that word close boys and girls). Nigel always had a great attitude with me and not once did he deny helping me. Nigel always wanted to call me to talk to me personally to calm me down, Nigel offered to take time away from work and family to come and help me with the install.. Nigel was ALWAYS THERE..

Kev's stuff was messed up, nigel polished his blower without kev even asking for it done.
My stuff was messed up, Nigel powdercoated and treated my exhaust pipes black without me even asking.

If one part was every missing, as soon as i told nigel, it was on its way out. Even when Nigel was away on Business, he still answered my emails.

That being said.. the little word called attitude...

Hal.. when you had your 95 Auto.. you were one of the nicest guys on this board. Then you got your 95 5spd done.. you were still cool..

then you went Turbo.. and your fcking attitude and ego went through the damn roof.. your head is so fcking big i can't imagine how you even come to the org anymore. You strut around like your **** don't stink.

prior threads about problems, you were quick to post pictures of PFI's kit and its defects, and how yours was so perfect. You even insisted in prior threads that none of your customers were having any problems. First time BigDogg posted pictures we could notice that he had a VIS problem. Qnpark was quoted in the NE forum that he has to tune his fcking car every day and he is sick of it. Kirk, well thtas what this thread is about.

Whats the difference with you and Nigel? Nigel never deny his kit having problems, and Nigel's attitude never changed, i guess thats the differnce between being a family man and a young man.

Everytime someone made a video.. you had to prove yours was faster. So damn competitive to prove it was faster. You made me watch the video sx7r made 4 times to prove that your car accelerated faster than his did. To shut you up, i told you his did, then you left me alone. Sx7r was going to go out and make another video to show you his was faster, but then we decided that was just fcking childish and you would probably blow your motor proving you were faster once more.

Summary:

Your Kit Sucks
Nigel Kit Sucks
You say your kit has no problems
Nigel doesn't say anything, becuase no one asked, but you were happy to post pics and show that it did.
Nigel still has the same nice cheery attitude
Your fcking ego has gone through the damn roof.
Nigel has dyno numbers
You havn't shown ****.
Nigel told us he ran 15's at the track
You claim to run 13's with no real proof.

so Cummalittle you are looking for a consipiracy.. well here it is.. pick it apart all you want now
Old 04-13-2003 | 09:40 AM

Originally posted by sx7r

pass the popcorn
who's got the butter?
Old 04-13-2003 | 09:46 AM
Administrator

Another thing i find so fcking funny about all this..

the person who has put the most work and time into both turbo kits: Y2KevSE

you can't count his time he has put into fixing fckup's on kits.. its understandable for Kev to help Joa and myself because we all have the same kit..

but come on.. when Kev is proving more help to BigDogg and Kirk on a turbo kit that he doesn't own? give me a fcking break.

When Hal and Kev had a little scuffle in the General Forum.. Kev could have buried you right there Hal.. till you would never show your face again.

Lets face it Hal.. Kev knows more about your turbo kit than you do, you don't even know what 1 Bar = PSI.

Nigel and Hal should put together and buy kev a ****ing medal because it if wasn't for kev.. you guys would be getting a couple packages back right around now.
Old 04-13-2003 | 10:20 AM
Minister of Silly Walks

Let's see if Hal comes here and step up to the plate like a man and fix the problem or give everyone an attitude.
Well, I guess we know the answer to that question now...or do we?
Old 04-13-2003 | 10:20 AM
VG Ridah's Biatch Hoe

Originally posted by SprintMax
Another thing i find so fcking funny about all this..

the person who has put the most work and time into both turbo kits: Y2KevSE

Nigel and Hal should put together and buy kev a ****ing medal because it if wasn't for kev.. you guys would be getting a couple packages back right around now.
I will say this, KEV has been helping me since the day I got the kit.

WHY? I asked him and he has yet to refuse. I asked him to get another view on it. He has sent pics and TONS of info to me to try and help me.

HAL HAS HELPED ME. Again, I did not start this thread and everytime I have gotten on here to read it there is more.

I WILL get to most questions I can answer.

DEEZ congrats man. I pray everything is ok and you have a healthy baby
Old 04-13-2003 | 10:41 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Being friends with Hal and being in the aftermarket "business" I want to add my $0.02 whether you care to read or not.

If I am not mistaken didn't Nigel's kit come out first with non-mandrel bent piping? If you ask Nigel (if he remembers), I had talked to him about 2 days after releasing his kit and I had the money to buy it until I saw the piping... To me, that is why I would immediately go to Hal's kit. Non-mandrel piping on a turbo kit, what else could have been skimped to save money; that was my thought process and I am sure a lot more people thought the same damn thing.

I am not an idiot, obviously Nigel has mandrel bent piping now and that I am sure he has worked out the kinks, but people are wondering why Hal, why Hal, why Hal??? Well I am sure security is a big factor and having a shop to install everything was a big help. Nigel's kit basically says right on it that you have to pay a lot more unless you install it yourself or take it to shop, when Hal's says free install. Granted Hal's shop has been producing some not so clean installs, the kits are still holding up and only having minor problems, which apparently PFI kit's have too.

My point is, whether or not Hal has entrusted his customers to this shop, why is it Hal's duty to come back and make sure everyone is happy and everything is going well (paying overnight shipping and all this other bullsh!t)? That is his shops problem and Hal has stepped up and taken all of the blame and done all of the extra work to help out. If it were me I would have taken the problem to the shop and had them fix it, but that's just how I would do business, that way my attitude towards a fellow business partner is not soiled.

When it comes down to it, it's a custom turbo kit that should not be advertised as bolt on unless all of the pieces are made to fit and come off (like delio said). That is my take on this whole thing. All of you who jump down Hal's throat need to ****** sit down and take a chill pill. I have to disagree with you on the fact that Hal thinks his **** don't stink and he struts around here because he doesn't really post unless he can add advice or people constantly call him out. The whole dyno thing and 1/4 thing, weren't they posted a little while ago?? And didn't Nigel post dyno numbers that weren't altitude corrected, therefore making his kit look a lot more impressive then it really was???

I do not have a turbo on my car, but some of you may know that I am going that route. It's hard to say who I would want to take my business to now because of the shotty work Hal's shop has done after he left, and because I am not sure that I could install Nigel's kit on my own (especially not without getting nextel phones with direct connect and giving one of them to keving)..

That is my opinion on this whole thing, take it for what it is.. but let's at least give some praise to those spending so much time to help us all out.

Thank you Hal.
Thank you Nigel.

Jason Sadler
jason@evolution-autodesign.com
Old 04-13-2003 | 11:14 AM
Cumalittle

Originally posted by SprintMax

so Cummalittle you are looking for a consipiracy.. well here it is.. pick it apart all you want now
i am not trying to look for a consipiracy...i simply stated my opinion on THIS thread because i think how the issues of hal's turbo kit was brought out to the light in a SHADY way..and most peep are jumping to conclusions...i mean y create this thread giving away the impression that hal's turbo kit sux and he's giving bad customer service...i mean it came from the horse's mouth...bags said hal and him is in the PROCESS of getting these issues that he has resolved...let's not bring other issues into this...i'm just talking about this thread alone...
Old 04-13-2003 | 11:15 AM
Administrator

Originally posted by thebigsadler
All of you who jump down Hal's throat need to ****** sit down and take a chill pill. I have to disagree with you on the fact that Hal thinks his **** don't stink and he struts around here because he doesn't really post unless he can add advice or people constantly call him out. The whole dyno thing and 1/4 thing, weren't they posted a little while ago?? And didn't Nigel post dyno numbers that weren't altitude corrected, therefore making his kit look a lot more impressive then it really was???

Jason if you are addressing me, why don't you just come out and address me. You used all my points and then said "people" if you are talking to me. Please treat me like a man and address me directly.

Quick Reply: I saw Hal's kit in action today...