Supercharged/Turbocharged The increase in air/fuel pressure above atmospheric pressure in the intake system caused by the action of a supercharger or turbocharger attached to an engine.

Supercharged Guys: People say i'm fast, but is what i'm doing cheating?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2003, 02:38 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by autozonemaxima
Key word is you have not dynoed. One more time you have not even dynoed. And some Joe who wants your business just told you exactly what you wanted to hear your funny there you go you dont know your shyt period. Stick to show your doing just fine. Go back and tell him Joe number two told you he is full of shyt. A three inch exhaust is not going to make you gain 40 hp and 40 lbs torque he does not know maximas. I beat a Z06 last night and walked and M3. I dont care if the org does not believe me but I did. you have just been owned big straggler
you keep proving over and over you don't know what you are talking about. where are nigel's dyno numbers? you said he had more psi per psi than i do, what were his numbers? I posted dyno numbers in the dyno discussion, just fyi.. you've quoted other posts of mine so i am sure you saw it and put it in your favorite places.

Yes, the guy who tuned my car just gave me some bullsh*t information because he knew what I wanted to hear, it's too bad he is a longtime friend of jeff's and has no reason, besides the fact he wasn't getting paid for much of his work

what's the deal with making fun of my name, because you can't come up with any real cut downs or any realistic points you start calling me names.. your posts have more than spoken for themselves and you have been owning yourself over and over again.

Just fyi I made 93whp and 89tq (somewhere around there) at 5psi with less than stock exhaust, 3" and 1.5 psi higher is not so unrealistic at 40whp 40tq.