Supercharged/Turbocharged The increase in air/fuel pressure above atmospheric pressure in the intake system caused by the action of a supercharger or turbocharger attached to an engine.

26f!!!!psi

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2004, 01:19 PM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

so i pick up the phone...called 203 874-0393 http://www.pruvenperformance.com ...person picks up.

me: ever had a 3rd gen maxima "early 90s" run 18psi on your dyno?
person on phone: hmm let me check...
few mins pass...
person on phone: nope...never had a maxima in here that ran 18psi...i don't see it on the computer either.
me: ever did any turbo work on a 3rd gen maxima?
person on phone: nope...we can do it but it's very expensive.
me: so have you seen a turbo on a 3rd gen maxima that runs 18psi?
person on phone: nope, we really only do work on mitsu cars.
me: thanks for your time

you talk the talk..you walk the walk...but you have shown us nothing.
Old 12-07-2004, 01:46 PM

Old 12-07-2004, 01:55 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

I've seen the pics over and over for the last 2-3 years probably, his car is not NEW news, but in those 2-3 years, no numbers, no slips, no nothing, just claims and talk. I believe the car exists, no doubt but the claims are far fetched and exaggerated and everytime he makes a post the BS keeps flying. all we ask for is slips and sheets.
Old 12-07-2004, 02:31 PM

Humm.. don't know the guy or where to exactly start on this topic but here's my thoughts.
We have run 20+psi on our GN stuff with good fuel and fuel system (from the pump to the injector) along with eather alc. injection or good fuel. There's guys who just don't pay attention to where the boost go's in the GN crowd. The guy I got my heads from says he runs O for boost. I said WTF is O? past 30 to the second O on Boost at the bottom of the gauge! This guy's been tuning GN's for over 10 years. His full weight 87 GN (3700lbs with him in it) go's 9.40's and looks stock in the engine bay. It's sick.
Go's a 1.23 60' on 10" slicks off the foot brake holding 15psi to launch. Yea.. yikes.

Anyway... I'm working with a VG here and only running 7-8psi. It's kinda hard to handle now can't imagine doubling the boost none the less going over 20! I'm not saying it can't be done but like he said breaking things is going to be mainditory.

My question is: What are you using to tune with? The factory ecu that's modded by JWT? Do you have access to change stuff in the program? or are you just doing manual adjustments to FP ect to gain the fuel you need? What about timing? I'm not asking to doubt I want info to help me with my car
~Scott
Old 12-07-2004, 02:59 PM

bwhahahahahahhahahah
Old 12-07-2004, 03:20 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

ive seen pics of that car before to just didnt know it was yours

how about some pics of the engine bay
Old 12-07-2004, 05:36 PM

hey subs 1000w, where did you see pics of my car? I never posted any. What started this thing way back was this. I used to go to the local street races every week. One of the kids that would go took some pics of my car one day. About 3months later on of my friends tells me he saw my car on the internet. I got pissed and told the kid to take the pics off. He was also on turbo maxima selling parts and telling people info on my set up, which he didn't know. So i went on to set it straight. Then lost intrest, thats why i never posted again. Now it's only been one day and i have lots of opposition.... good i like it that way!!!! I got a hold of a friend today, he will do a live video with me from inside the car as i drive showing the boost. Then i will go back to the dyno for a new sheet, and post. One question though i would like each person who reads this to cast a vote on what they think and stick with it. If you don't believe say so and be specific if you can you don"t think 26psi etc.. or you don't believe over 400whp, or you don't believe the car exists.... Just be ready to admit being wrong when i post.
Old 12-07-2004, 05:43 PM

thats funny the pic of my car. Old pic when i put up a newer one you will notice the intercooler is a bigger spearco and the scoop is gone also. My cooler used to sit under the hood in that spot so noone would know it was turbo.
Old 12-07-2004, 09:06 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

i dont remember where i saw the pic it was a year or two ago but i will never forget that hood scoop. i think the pic i saw was taken befor you had the front mount
Old 12-07-2004, 09:13 PM
VG Ridah's Biatch Hoe

Originally Posted by DanNY
so i pick up the phone...called 203 874-0393 http://www.pruvenperformance.com ...person picks up.

me: ever had a 3rd gen maxima "early 90s" run 18psi on your dyno?
person on phone: hmm let me check...
few mins pass...
person on phone: nope...never had a maxima in here that ran 18psi...i don't see it on the computer either.
me: ever did any turbo work on a 3rd gen maxima?
person on phone: nope...we can do it but it's very expensive.
me: so have you seen a turbo on a 3rd gen maxima that runs 18psi?
person on phone: nope, we really only do work on mitsu cars.
me: thanks for your time

you talk the talk..you walk the walk...but you have shown us nothing.

+12098731232098231908321

Turboquake... I'm going to moderate some of your threads. If you continue down some paths you choose to take, I will lock every thread you start.

#1 If you do own a turbo maxima GREAT.

#2 Share and help this community.

#3 It's cool if you make 400 whp @20 psi... but, lots of talk and no pics or anything showing your serious makes people doubt you.

#4 IF that is your car, I have seen pics for at LEAST 2 years. I don't care if you built it or bought it that way, show more pics. That way WE can't doubt your setup.

#5 again, I hope your serious, you could help out the 3rd gen folks
Old 12-08-2004, 07:21 AM

WE WANT PICS
Old 12-08-2004, 07:32 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Originally Posted by turboquake
hey subs 1000w, where did you see pics of my car? I never posted any. What started this thing way back was this. I used to go to the local street races every week. One of the kids that would go took some pics of my car one day. About 3months later on of my friends tells me he saw my car on the internet. I got pissed and told the kid to take the pics off. He was also on turbo maxima selling parts and telling people info on my set up, which he didn't know. So i went on to set it straight. Then lost intrest, thats why i never posted again. Now it's only been one day and i have lots of opposition.... good i like it that way!!!! I got a hold of a friend today, he will do a live video with me from inside the car as i drive showing the boost. Then i will go back to the dyno for a new sheet, and post. One question though i would like each person who reads this to cast a vote on what they think and stick with it. If you don't believe say so and be specific if you can you don"t think 26psi etc.. or you don't believe over 400whp, or you don't believe the car exists.... Just be ready to admit being wrong when i post.
let the record show that i say that this is total BS. 12/8/04 approx 10:45am EST.

i'll be glad to say i'm wrong wrong wrong when you show me enough proof...otherwise i'm staying at my position.

what you need to show...
-400WHP (dynojet dyno - since that's what pruven uses)
-26psi (or more)
-VG30E(T) motor
-3rd gen maxima (89?)
-video of you running on the dynojet dyno showing the numbers on the screen. (none of that fancy video edit work either).

show me that and i'll eat my own words.
Old 12-08-2004, 11:18 AM

Hey.. I wanted help with my Injector problem and my questions... Where's my answers?
TurboQack? It'd be nice with all your experience to help us out!
~Scott
Old 12-08-2004, 04:17 PM

you will get it!
Old 12-08-2004, 04:20 PM

boosted max pm me with your #. I will call you and give you all the info you need. Then there will be two of us to doubt.
Old 12-08-2004, 05:19 PM

Ever since I've been on the org, I've seen this guy's threads every now and again when I pop into the boosted forum. I've been waiting for a while now for some proof. You could do the 3rd gen guys (and the community) some help if you would just tell us what you're running, and show us some dynos. Until then, I don't doubt you have a turbo 3rd gen, but I call BS on the numbers. Why don't you just tell and show us what you're running, and stop registering as a different person every 4 months!

I think that the numbers that you're telling us could possibly be true, but why don't you just show us some proof? It'll take 1 pic, and 1 dyno sheet. That's all. Until then, you suck, and this thread sucks, and I hope you get banned every time you bring up another thread like this.

Dan

Old 12-09-2004, 02:32 AM

Mark C's got my number and a few others but I'm not just handing out my phone number to anyone especialy with the comments on this thread about your rep. You can e-mail me my answer UR50SLO@aol.com if you have one. Why wouldn't you just post it???? Huummmm somthin fishy here.
~Scott