Just picked up this wideband. Need tuning advice - Maxima Forums

Supercharged/Turbocharged The increase in air/fuel pressure above atmospheric pressure in the intake system caused by the action of a supercharger or turbocharger attached to an engine.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just picked up this wideband. Need tuning advice

Old 03-13-2018, 01:24 AM   #1  

Just picked up this wideband. Need tuning advice

https://www.maperformance.com/products/plx-devices-sm-afr-dm-6-52mm-wideband-oxygen-sensor-package

I need some advice on tuning. I've got everything ready for my turbo setup coming and then I'll have a manifold fabbed up.

I've got an OBDII to usb, I just don't know what program would be best to use. Utec, nisprog/romraider, haltech, etc etc

I know that it's dangerous to tune if you don't know what you're doing, but I've always wanted to get in to it and I've got a Guinea pig car to test on and I'll be doing my due diligence in making sure I research as much as I can. Just need some guidance
PhalC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 08:11 AM   #2  
Got Retrofit?

Nistune FTW!!
ChrisMan287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 07:13 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhalC1 View Post
https://www.maperformance.com/products/plx-devices-sm-afr-dm-6-52mm-wideband-oxygen-sensor-package

I need some advice on tuning. I've got everything ready for my turbo setup coming and then I'll have a manifold fabbed up.

I've got an OBDII to usb, I just don't know what program would be best to use. Utec, nisprog/romraider, haltech, etc etc

I know that it's dangerous to tune if you don't know what you're doing, but I've always wanted to get in to it and I've got a Guinea pig car to test on and I'll be doing my due diligence in making sure I research as much as I can. Just need some guidance
Whatever you use, make sure you have something that can give your recorded A/F ratio across the RMP band so you know where to adjust the fuel. And depending on the program you have, you can adjust timing, injectors blah blah.. GL. Post pictures!
SR20Power is offline   Reply With Quote