3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

anyone in the new york area have a 93-94 se for sale!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2001, 05:25 PM
WhiTe93GXE

please im looking for a 93 or 94 se with UNDER 100k miles.....in good shape......just drop me a line if you are anyone you know is getting rid of one..........oh lol....the beemer deal looks dead...so i want to get a max and hook the sh*T up out of it....

Old 03-23-2001, 05:39 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

hehe

I am still contemplating selling mine, I've been thinking of selling it for the last 2 months or so, during which i rolled over a 100k miles I now have 100,4xx adding about 50 everyday....

I had an ad on the for sale forum, i believed u replied too....

here is a newer pic of what the car looks like as we speak:

Old 03-23-2001, 08:08 PM
WhiTe93GXE

Re: hehe

Originally posted by NYCe MaXiMa
I am still contemplating selling mine, I've been thinking of selling it for the last 2 months or so, during which i rolled over a 100k miles I now have 100,4xx adding about 50 everyday....

I had an ad on the for sale forum, i believed u replied too....

here is a newer pic of what the car looks like as we speak:

well im still very interested.....your car looks likes its in good shape.....please let me know what price your looking for, im serious about buying so just let me know

Old 03-24-2001, 07:48 AM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Re: Re: hehe

Originally posted by WhiTe93GXE

well im still very interested.....your car looks likes its in good shape.....please let me know what price your looking for, im serious about buying so just let me know
Honestly, it's in very good shape, Body is good, ofcourse there are a few scratches or small dents here and there.. I'd say everything is good, except I get around 190 miles per tank of gas! I don't know, seems way too low for me... I've replaced a bunch of stuff trying to single out the problem, I'm going to find it, take to a normal nissan mechanic.... Tranny was rebuilt at 86k, i'm at 100k now... Like I said again, i'm not sure if I'm looking to sell it, haven't decided yet, but I guess I'll be looking for about 6 grand, but we'll see.. I'll let you know when I'll decide what to do..
Old 03-24-2001, 09:58 AM
WhiTe93GXE

Re: Re: Re: hehe

Originally posted by NYCe MaXiMa

Honestly, it's in very good shape, Body is good, ofcourse there are a few scratches or small dents here and there.. I'd say everything is good, except I get around 190 miles per tank of gas! I don't know, seems way too low for me... I've replaced a bunch of stuff trying to single out the problem, I'm going to find it, take to a normal nissan mechanic.... Tranny was rebuilt at 86k, i'm at 100k now... Like I said again, i'm not sure if I'm looking to sell it, haven't decided yet, but I guess I'll be looking for about 6 grand, but we'll see.. I'll let you know when I'll decide what to do..
ok just keep me posted then.......if you decide to sell it...you got a buyer